Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mika19b

Im New Here :)

Hi all,

Just posting here to say hello :) I look forward to posting in your community :cheers:

Thanks,

Mika19b

Hi all,

Just posting here to say hello :) I look forward to posting in your community :cheers:

Thanks,

Mika19b

you're welcome...........

Hi all,

Thanks,

Mika19b

Welcome Mika, but your post is wrong, it says "posting in your community", your a member here now so it is our community.

Enjoy and hope you stick around, we need more members that are not Ferarri and M$ fans.

Kenny

Hi all,

Thanks,

Mika19b

:) Nice to hear from you. I hope you pass the initiation challenge.

Welcome Mate

another Kimi fan....GOOD, let's overwhelm the Alonso followers..

:welcome: Mika19b

Yeah, Brad is my main rival & lives just down the road from me... When Kimi beats Alonso I go & throw stones at his house :D:D:D

Yeah, Brad is my main rival & lives just down the road from me... When Kimi beats Alonso I go & throw stones at his house :D:D:D

...and i enjoy toi-toiing in front of his house.... :lol:

...and i enjoy toi-toiing in front of his house.... :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :clap3:

HAHAHA! I just throw something about when Ferrari and Shumi win ;)

I am a big Kimi & Mclaren fan, but my best racing driver was Mika, i still follow him in DTM :)

I am a big Kimi & Mclaren fan, but my best racing driver was Mika, i still follow him in DTM :)

Yes, Mika was certainly my fav too, he kicked shumie's a##!!! It was almost an automatic switch to support Raikkonen (ohoy another finn) with his raw speed and talent... :)

Yes, Mika was certainly my fav too, he kicked shumie's a##!!! It was almost an automatic switch to support Raikkonen (ohoy another finn) with his raw speed and talent... :)

The two "Flying Finns!" :)

Yeah, I dont hate Kimi, but the two factors you mentioned above I certainly cant stand at the best of times.

Although I was never a full on "supporter" of Mika, I always found myself cheering him on... probably for the above mentioned reason. He was most definately a great F1 driver!

Yeah, I dont hate Kimi, but the two factors you mentioned above I certainly cant stand at the best of times.

Although I was never a full on "supporter" of Mika, I always found myself cheering him on... probably for the above mentioned reason. He was most definately a great F1 driver!

It was just his raw talent for me! F1 was his life, he showed that by coming back from his horrific crash in 94... He was not scared to get stuck in either, i think Shumi found that out a few times!

welcome to the community.