Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

Holy S##t Schumi Rocks!

wtf are you talking about, noone is better than JV.

wtf are you talking about, noone is better than JV.

On the F1 grid, he's probably the best at skiing but as far as football goes, I don't think so...

I'm guessing this is the schumi football thingy. I watched that match when it was on during the hockenheim weekend on eurosport. Very fun :)

MS has always said that had his father not shown him racing he probuably have been a pro footballer. and he does play in an amature league during the off season of F1

but not only MS played, i think Fisi and others too.

Michael Schumacher is actually Chuck Norris in a Geman suit.

ah! that explains his german accent for sure....Chuck Norris was a german in some movie. Now I see the connection, its plain obvious...

I wish MS did go to the world of Football instead, he could have been the next Diego Maradona :msn-wink: ...get it? :P

I'd love to see them release telemetry showing the hand of god caused him to turn in on JV and Hill :lol:

I wish MS did go to the world of Football instead, he could have been the next Diego Maradona :msn-wink: ...get it? :P

I'd love to see them release telemetry showing the hand of god caused him to turn in on JV and Hill :lol:

It would be need to see it....but imagine how embarrassed MS would be! He would be ( in my book he is ) known as the most dirty driver of all time. :lol::lol:

MS does a lot of charity games, I already saw some, and the fact is:

The defenders avoid doing tackles on MS, sometimes they also lose the ball on purpose to give him the ball.

He is the baby star of the field, like everyone are expecting him to score a goal.

Justice must be done and I must note that MS fitness is on par with a professional soccer player

Because in a real game MS would have gone to the pit flying and screaming in the middle of the supposed trick.

So nothing special...

The defenders avoid doing tackles on MS, sometimes they also lose the ball on purpose to give him the ball.

He is the baby star of the field, like everyone are expecting him to score a goal.

Justice must be done and I must note that MS fitness is on par with a professional soccer player

Because in a real game MS would have gone to the pit flying and screaming in the middle of the supposed trick.

So nothing special...

Schumi is the limelight of any sport. Critics are welcomed. The grapes are sour if you see it from a different angle. :clap3:

So nothing special...

This just shows ho sick you are. :thbdn:

Losers like you will never learn to appreciate other people. Ms has the history of paying charities more than any other celebrity (He paid $10 million for Tsunami victims out of his pocket). He does all this to help those in pain. One may argue about his income but there are other celebrities such as Tiger Woods and the Hollywood stars who earn more and yet do not bother about the ones in need.

MS rocks!!! :thbup:

This just shows ho sick you are. :thbdn:

Losers like you will never learn to appreciate other people. Ms has the history of paying charities more than any other celebrity (He paid $10 million for Tsunami victims out of his pocket). He does all this to help those in pain. One may argue about his income but there are other celebrities such as Tiger Woods and the Hollywood stars who earn more and yet do not bother about the ones in need.

MS rocks!!! :thbup:

Got to admit I was impressed that he gave so much to the Tsunami victims (I believe it was another record for him being the largest private donation from one person to a charity) but wasent it triggered because his bodyguard died in it while on holiday?

Whoops sorry I shouldnt butt in on two MS fan's arguing, sorry continue on and ignore me :P