Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

TotalF1.com Season 3 F1, Not Crappy Cart

:( Can't you people be a bit patient, I have no slots and there is no way I am creating a third account :(

And I see some people have already stolen my BMW <_<

Ah well see you there in an Aguri or something, I thought A1GP was worth consideration but yeah..

I'm in :D

This game is addictive :)

Yeah, im in too! Cant wait!

I am in. Hoping for a better performance this season. Got myself a better drive hopefully (McLaren)

I'll have to sit this one out then..

Not nessecaily. This season wont begin until the old one is completed so you will be able to join.

With some extensive cooperation - I think they were playing together from the same place (nothing wrong with that at all, but not something I can do)

Hey Cav, I hear you, I got in late as well, but there's still room at Toyota. Why not give it a shot and join me at the red and whit squad..... In one of the series I just finished, one of the Toyotas took the championship.... so never say never!!!

Anything can happen in BATracer.

Indeed!

lol, YOUR BMW?! hahaha

The Red bull, Toyota and Williams have spare spaces, if you wanna reserve one then say on here and batracer then fingers crossed no one will take it. Bajo you should join, it's great!

PS, don't underestimate the power of midfield teams, BMW are one by the batracer budgets and look where we are, 1 WDC and WCC under our belts and soon to be doubled :D;)

Yeah it sure can. I've crashed twice on my own accord while in the lead of the GP this season. Very unpredictable.

Hey Cav, I hear you, I got in late as well, but there's still room at Toyota. Why not give it a shot and join me at the red and whit squad..... In one of the series I just finished, one of the Toyotas took the championship.... so never say never!!!

I wish I could Jay, both my accounts are full. Maybe I'll join you next season in a bMW.

Oh and going by my experience from many games, the BMW is the ebst car on the F1 06 grid.

I guess it can do no harm..

Would people be nice enough to leave the second Toyota seat for me :)

Who is Narain Karthikeyan that just joined Toyota???

Yeah it sure can. I've crashed twice on my own accord while in the lead of the GP this season. Very unpredictable.

Is this a video game in the sense of GT4 or is it more of a fantasy pool-type game?

Who is Narain Karthikeyan that just joined Toyota???

narain_fan :angry: who else?

people and their petty ways of getting back at me :wacko:

narain_fan :angry: who else?

people and their petty ways of getting back at me :wacko:

:huh:

everything that happens in the world has got something to do with you :wacko:

i started the champcar series,didnt realise that if u start the series ,u can still join 1 pvt game,

as soon as i realised,i joined,now tell me what does all this have to do with u.infact as funkejay would clarify i had asked him if he could block the seat much before u posted that that seat be left vacant. stop Sh#t stirring for the sake of saying something

Is this a video game in the sense of GT4 or is it more of a fantasy pool-type game?

Free fantasy pool-type. You go through the whole F1 season in about 30 days. The game starts you off in practice and you get a certain number of runs with your choice of tyres and fairly intense set-up options that determine the pace of your car. The game then progresses automatically (every 22 hrs or so..) to qualy, then to warm-up, and finally to the race. At every stage you refine your car's set-up. There are weather variations as well. You also can communicate with your teammate via typed chat to share set-ups.

The race is reviewed lap-by-lap with a moderately detailed description of what every driver does on each lap.

The BATracer main page has extensive 'help' files that will give you a much better idea than my meager attempts ;)

With your background and knowledge, you would do well, I think...

Bajo, its well worth joining... The Formula 1 series is defintely where my Priorities are at.

Autumnpuma, Whats your name in the game?