Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

TotalF1.com Season 3 F1, Not Crappy Cart

I could really use a teammate at Red Bull

I can highly recommend Ykick as a team mate!

I could really use a teammate at Red Bull

You got me tomorrow morning, unless some Gandhian jumps in earlier. Being in the same time zone should be useful.

as soon as i realised,i joined,now tell me what does all this have to do with u.

I made a request, a nice person would have left the seat for me. Gandhi would have left the seat alone ;)

I can highly recommend Ykick as a team mate!

Thankyou. :D

You got me tomorrow morning, unless some Gandhian jumps in earlier. Being in the same time zone should be useful.

That means i'll would have had 3 different teammates in 3 seasons. Welcome aboard, it may not be a Ferrari but its the closest thing to being one out of the avaliable options. :)

I made a request, a nice person would have left the seat for me. Gandhi would have left the seat alone ;)

:rolleyes:

let it go,will u.

Thanks Antonia :)

We could start now I guess. Maybe give it a couple of days, if someone else wants to join, I think the Toro Rossos are ok, though you guys did wonders with the Aguris too, so really we could wait till we have an almost full grid.

Autumnpuma, Whats your name in the game?

Mike Oxley. Don't judge me by the season we're just finishing up, however...my teammate was missing most of the season!

Are you sitting this out Mike? You could do Toro Rossos with Yoda, he's been complaining of not having a good teammate for 2 games now.

Thanks Antonia :)

We could start now I guess. Maybe give it a couple of days, if someone else wants to join, I think the Toro Rossos are ok, though you guys did wonders with the Aguris too, so really we could wait till we have an almost full grid.

Thanks! :D Although we've moved to the "A" Honda team for this season, I wonder if we'll do as well? :lol:

I'd like to wait for a full grid I think. Much better with 22 players PLUS I'm not around much the weekend but whatever you guys decide, I'm very much in!

Mike Oxley. Don't judge me by the season we're just finishing up, however...my teammate was missing most of the season!

O yes, the famous.... or infamous Mike. I love your race reports!!! :clap3:

Maybe if we don't get enough for a whole grid we could advertise the game on another F1 forum? It's better to have 22 possibly active players rather than 16 active + 5 computer players! Just a thought

Maybe if we don't get enough for a whole grid we could advertise the game on another F1 forum? It's better to have 22 possibly active players rather than 16 active + 5 computer players! Just a thought

Anything to fill the grid....

Just a thought Antonia, but I'm currently running in a number of other series, and I could invite some of my team mates to join (there's a couple of really good guys that might be interested), or we could just send out an invitation to anyone from any of the other series each of us is running in to see if they might want to join.....

Alright, I convinced my wife to join me at Toro Rosso :P She's complaining about being in a bad car, but she'll get over it :D

Anything to fill the grid....

Just a thought Antonia, but I'm currently running in a number of other series, and I could invite some of my team mates to join (there's a couple of really good guys that might be interested), or we could just send out an invitation to anyone from any of the other series each of us is running in to see if they might want to join.....

Bring it on! :lol:

The harder you make this game the better as I LOVE a challenge and as a compliment to you guys here, last season was the closest and toughest one I have had yet but it also see me see a new personal record of 4 wins in a season. B)

Bring it on! :lol:

The harder you make this game the better as I LOVE a challenge and as a compliment to you guys here, last season was the closest and toughest one I have had yet but it also see me see a new personal record of 4 wins in a season. B)

I ended up inviting my team mates to join the A1GP series instead - we need more people to fill that grid than we do for this series. But I'd suggest everyone else do the same for this series, and we'll get some good people.....

Im not scared... bring em on! :P

Wed def should try have a full field!!!

We need just two more drivers... 2 Super Aguri drivers needed!

Ps. They finished 3rd in the maunufacturers last season so its not all about the car!

Just 1 seat open... come on guys. Lets get this game running this afternoon!

My mate that just joined and she is a hottie! haha, Wheres Ben?

Just 1 seat open... come on guys. Lets get this game running this afternoon!

My mate that just joined and she is a hottie! haha, Wheres Ben?

Getting drunk, I'd wager...