Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

JV: Faster Or Slower Than Heidfeld?

hehehehe, I am STAYING away from this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I'm gonna say is: Nick's quick!! (during races but a little bit crappy at quali... ooh but he did get pole last year... excellent!)

hehehehe, I am STAYING away from this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I'm gonna say is: Nick's quick!! (during races but a little bit crappy at quali... ooh but he did get pole last year... excellent!)

:excl: Stay out of it then! lol Antonia stay in it actually and speak your mind!

Ok I apologise to those JV fans as I said I didn't follow his season as much as I would of liked to honestly so I didn't know all the facts there. I still think Nick was better though and JV is a bit of an arrogant person outside F1. He's quite a nice person when he's knows he's got a drive and is driving though. I met him at the BMW Sauber Demo in Hyde Park, London earlier in the year. Anyway sorry again.
:huh:

i wasted time educating u then,if i had read this i would not have bothered to reply.and antonia,i havent seen any of the "quick" nick this season.being shaded by an aged man is no compliment :wacko:

JV is a bit of

an arrogant person outside F1

err,i disagree ,anyway :offtopic:

:huh:

i wasted time educating u then,if i had read this i would not have bothered to reply.and antonia,i havent seen any of the "quick" nick this season.being shaded by an aged man is no compliment :wacko:

err,i disagree ,anyway :offtopic:

Not even a tiny bit arrogant?

i refuse to take the bait

stick to

JV: Faster Or Slower Than Heidfeld? :thbup:

Ok, looking at what you edited from my post I still believe and always have believed that Jacques is slower than Heidfeld. Heidfeld is so underrated.

You could say the same thing about Villeneuve too but he made bad moves to other teams. If he stuck with Williams he would of probably won another world drivers championship.... that is if Michael never got there first. :lol:

Ok, looking at what you edited from my post I still believe and always have believed that Jacques is slower than Heidfeld. Heidfeld is so underrated.
pointless to argue with someone with pre concieved notions and judgements.you say you didnt even pay attention to JV ,but say he has always been slower. :rolleyes2:

pointless to argue with someone with pre concieved notions and judgements.you say you didnt even pay attention to JV ,but say he has always been slower. :rolleyes2:

Now now I did say I saw your edits on my post and acknowledged them but my opinion remains unchanged.

Now now I did say I saw your edits on my post and acknowledged them but my opinion remains unchanged.
a subjective opinion not based on facts is worth precious little <_<

JV is slower end of story if he was fast well he would have been in one of the top teams.Heidfeld has proven over the years that he is always a quick driver!

It doesn't matter faster or slower, Nick has a seat and JV doesn't........bottom line.............

Villenueve - The guitar player? Oh! I nearly forgot about him. Why waste time when he is no more in formula 1, music is a better category to discuss on. :lol::naughty:

jv looked and went faster than nh, but he did make some mistakes :(...where as nh has always been cautious. i wonder how jv would have performed if he raced in hungary! :blink: (could have been on the podium right?)

You've gotten it entirely backwards, JV was far more cautious than NH as he couldn't afford to take any risks (with BMW's support for him waning throughout the season), whereas with MT's support, NH risked nothing within the team by going aggressive.

For proof of this, consider their first lap gains/losses throughout each race of the season up to Hockenheim. NH generally made up more places than JV did by being far more aggressive off the grid and into the first corners of each race than his Cdn teammate.

And, just for the record, I've said all along that I didn't trust MT and I was always skeptical about his support for the Cdn..... now will the rest of you finally start to trust my instincts?!?!?!?! :clap3: