Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

What's The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

Back in the day '68 Vette 427 with Firestone wide ovals 157mph confirmed at the GM test track in Pheonix.

I've had the Mustang up to 140mph 2 weeks ago.....

That's 252kph and 225kph respectively - very impressive.

Was the Mustang done at 225kph or still pulling?

That's 252kph and 225kph respectively - very impressive.

Was the Mustang done at 225kph or still pulling?

Still pulling, I ran out of room. The factory has set a 149mph limit on the comp. but I removed the resriction with my tuner, est. top speed 160ish but I don't think it's aero will let it........

in Austria i drove Audi A6 TDI...200kph maybe a kph up or down.

Back home I had a Reno Clio 1.4 RT...185kph i think....and guess what there were 4 of us in the car....

I just bought a used car and we went for a drive....but never again i did go that fast.

Now my top speed is around 150kph....it's more relaxing and i can still enjoy driving it and listening to the music.

Speed kills!!!!...............and i dont mean Scott Speed....... ;)

Yeah, I had a group of teenage guys call me out for a race in some sort of Acura on the way to Ottawa for Canada day. I told them I'd give them a head start so they canned it and went up the road maybe 300m. I doubled-down at something like 130kph in 3rd gear and by the time I passed them I was doing 205kph in 4th at full song and I figured, might as well see what she can do, so I stayed in it and it didn't take long before I was coming to the red line in 5th. I grabbed 6th and took it to 7,000rpm before I looked down at the speed and there it was, 276kph on the button, matching the reported record for a speeding ticket in Toronto.

Still pulling, I ran out of room. The factory has set a 149mph limit on the comp. but I removed the resriction with my tuner, est. top speed 160ish but I don't think it's aero will let it........

Nice feeling when you get as fast as you're willing to go and your baby's still got more for you.

Mine is not so fast but crazy none the less!

180kmph in Very Heavy (torrential) Rain in my 1986 Toyota Celica SX. I overtook a few road trains!

Don't think ill be doing it again in a hurry tho.

Mine is not so fast but crazy none the less!

180kmph in Very Heavy (torrential) Rain in my 1986 Toyota Celica SX. I overtook a few road trains!

Don't think ill be doing it again in a hurry tho.

Very heavy rain scares the Sh#t out of me even at the speed limit. I remember coming back from a track day at Shannonville Motorsport Park and getting caught in a monsoon rain storm with DOT slicks on my car. I was too scared to either accelerate or try and brake so I just kept going and prayed. Visibility was about 10m and every few seconds I hit standing water and aqua-planed - not fun...