Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Zonta To Take On Laguna Seca

Here are photos of the two Las Vegas GP options:

This is the infield of the Las Vegas oval:

LVtrack.gif

This is the road-course that was just approved for a ChampCar race next year. It's in the seedier parts of town:

113679_lvgp_proposed_track.jpg

This is the road-course that was just approved for a ChampCar race next year. It's in the seedier parts of town:

113679_lvgp_proposed_track.jpg

9/14 corners are the same 90 degree turns and the other 5 would be taken flat out most likely, doubt that would be interesting to watch or drive.

9/14 corners are the same 90 degree turns and the other 5 would be taken flat out most likely, doubt that would be interesting to watch or drive.

90 degree turns are not the most exciting. However the Australian GP when it was held on the Adelaide street track 10 years ago, had it's fair share of 90 degree turns and I think it is a reasonable track. The V8 Supercars still race there.

turns out that the 2006 F1 car is about 1 second faster than a 2000 Champ car. Now I am not sure what the specs of the 2000 champ were, but seems a bit disappointing to me

"

Zonta

turns out that the 2006 F1 car is about 1 second faster than a 2000 Champ car. Now I am not sure what the specs of the 2000 champ were, but seems a bit disappointing to me

"

Zonta