Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

Villeneuve Slams Schumacher Over 'Lies'

so cos of one doesn't talk and the other talk that means nothing ...here is the class like i said before and you can judge me whatever you want ...if it was me i will break his idiot pathetic face in peaces.....

what a ****in man is to do those moves all the time all his carrer is a Sh#t for me ,no 1 status in his team all other drivers has confimed this ....dirty moves to win ..etc...and there's more if you want.....

no Jv is right to talk that's what we call freedom of expression ....... so you can don't agree with him that's all

but not saying now you're out so etc....whatever they said here ...yeah i like when Jv speaks about MS cos his right...****in right.

listen ,cool down,this is just an article :rolleyes2:

the full interview will be out in a week ,so hold your horses :P

listen ,cool down,this is just an article :rolleyes2:

the full interview will be out in a week ,so hold your horses :P

i'll try ........but it's hard .....

MW need me, says axed Villeneuve

Villeneuve believe team made a mistake

17/08/06 10:26

BMW planning its future without Villeneuve

Axed racer Jacques Villeneuve thinks BMW Sauber is unwise to count him out of the running for a 2007 drive.

Germany's popular Bild newspaper reports on Thursday that 'only one small team' has made an offer to the former World Champion, who is therefore likely to have already exited the sport after 165 Grand Prix and eleven race wins.

"If BMW plan to win races in 2007 then they absolutely should have kept me," the French Canadian is quoted as saying.

Hinwil-based BMW Sauber is almost certain to contest the 2007 season with Nick Heidfeld alongside former test driver Robert Kubica, who replaced Villeneuve in Hungary two weeks ago.

pf1

You need to take a chill pill man. One thing I dont do is attack other forum members, there is no upside there. My attacks are on JV and are no worse than his attacks on MS. If MS said similar things about JV or your favourite driver it is most likely going to stir similar emotions in yourself. JV's comments are very harsh and will undoubtedley polarise opinions - I am in the MS camp, you are oviously in the JV camp.

If I am to give you any advice on here, dont personalise your comments as there are other members that will fight fire with fire and come right back at ya.

FWIW I have been watching F1 since the 80's so I could argue that I know a little about the sport.

ah!now i understand.you like the chin[ms]!jv's comments are very true.these kind of comments have been made about ms for years.the simple fact is alot of the drivers probably agree with jv,but being the company men that they are,or should i say promotional entities,they won't.

ah!now i understand.you like the chin[ms]!jv's comments are very true.these kind of comments have been made about ms for years.the simple fact is alot of the drivers probably agree with jv,but being the company men that they are,or should i say promotional entities,they won't.

Spot on.

Now let's close this thread forever

Why?

the starter has not demanded any such thing ,more over who are you to close this thread :lol:

an apology.were you calling the writer a prick or jv a prick.either way the languge used here whether it's jv or anyone else is uncalled for.as i said it's an opinion and in this case jv"s and who better to know.he's been there and has experienced the driving habits of mr ms.if i'm wrong again i apoligize

Having got his feelings for Michael Schumacher off his chest, rumours that in forthcoming interviews Villeneuve will give his opinion of David Richards and Mario Theissen remain unconfirmed.

pitpass.com...

Spot on.

you're a man of sheer intelligence,a true fan who can see the truth

pitpass.com...

What is the point :blink:

JV behaves as if there is no tommorrow - How not to win friends and influence people.

In life, it's not about what you know rather who you know. If JV is going around bad mouthing influential people it will come back to bite him in the long run.

Not clever :nono1:

Yes, good stuff N_Fan,

I've always liked JV outspokenness, and wether you like it or not, he makes some really strong true statements in there, particularly the ones concerning Prost and Senna,...

Lovely...

I couldn't agree more...

What is the point :blink:

JV behaves as if there is no tommorrow - How not to win friends and influence people.

In life, it's not about what you know rather who you know. If JV is going around bad mouthing influential people it will come back to bite him in the long run.

Not clever :nono1:

i would also like to say that if he's going to lie in front of his peers,it will come back to bite him[ms]i'm sure alot of the drivers may have some respect for the driver,but certainly not the man[ms]

i would also like to say that if he's going to lie in front of his peers,it will come back to bite him[ms]i'm sure alot of the drivers may have some respect for the driver,but certainly not the man[ms]

This is what amazes me about JV - MS fcuks up at Monaco & Jerez and gets penalised heavily, Monaco cost him the race and Jerez robbed him of his points for the entire season - What else do people want? a firing squad :blink:

If you look at how many races MS has completed and tot up his number of indiscretions, the ratio is miniscule. His detractors prefer to focus on a hand full of indiscretions and try to devalue all his achievements. Jealousy has no bounds.

His peers, who you and JV claim he lied to, elected to retain MS as their President

This is what amazes me about JV - MS fcuks up at Monaco & Jerez and gets penalised heavily, Monaco cost him the race and Jerez robbed him of his points for the entire season - What else do people want? a firing squad :blink:

If you look at how many races MS has completed and tot up his number of indiscretions, the ratio is miniscule. His detractors prefer to focus on a hand full of indiscretions and try to devalue all his achievements. Jealousy has no bounds.

His peers, who you and JV claim he lied to, elected to retain MS as their President

maybe because no one else wanted the position.what does president mean anymore.also are you going to say that ms is not a little dangerous to other drivers with his driving indiscretions.how often on the pole has he cut directly in front of people,you know as well as everyone that ms will do anything and everything to win,no matter the danger he puts other drivers in let alone himself.also it's not about ratios,it's about safety,and i belive that is what jv's comments are about.why would he have left the drivers association.

maybe because no one else wanted the position.what does president mean anymore.also are you going to say that ms is not a little dangerous to other drivers with his driving indiscretions.how often on the pole has he cut directly in front of people,you know as well as everyone that ms will do anything and everything to win,no matter the danger he puts other drivers in let alone himself.also it's not about ratios,it's about safety,and i belive that is what jv's comments are about.why would he have left the drivers association.

Semantics my friend.

Let's just agree to disagree.

;)

Semantics my friend.

Let's just agree to disagree.

;)

a true schumker fan.it has nothing to do with semantics.it has everything to do with what we have all seen each and every race.so sure i'll agree to disagree with ya!hahaha

JV, you are the best.

You dare to voice out the truth that others don't.

:clap3::king::thbup::P:wub:

Well we all wish JV the best of luck in his singing/music career!

And just as MS put it in Canada: "Maybe that's where he can be competitive," .... :P

Never liked JV and this dosent do much for helping me to like him...if he said it while still in an F1 team though ;)

Now if he goes to MF1 or something and trys to turn in on and take out any red car's trying to pass him I could see giving him some respect for dishing out karma, that's going out with a bang and being memorable JV :naughty:

A bit late now, but I officially hate JV now. He is nothing but a spiteful loser with no grace in defeat, like Mansell, he will forever be available to the press to pass off nasty comments. As one of only two drivers on the grid who has, and arguably the only one who did it while Michael had a (fairly) competitive car, he could go out with respect. But he won't, he is forever indignant, forever self righteous. You can't always be right Mr. J.V., the whole world isn't against you. He is a more intelligent Montoya, but equally delusional.

They may or may not remember you Jacques, but I am sure Michael will not retire in such a pitiful manner. It's official, Villeneuve has no class. I am beginning to forget already. JV who?

A bit late now, but I officially hate JV now. He is nothing but a spiteful loser with no grace in defeat, like Mansell, he will forever be available to the press to pass off nasty comments. As one of only two drivers on the grid who has, and arguably the only one who did it while Michael had a (fairly) competitive car, he could go out with respect. But he won't, he is forever indignant, forever self righteous. You can't always be right Mr. J.V., the whole world isn't against you. He is a more intelligent Montoya, but equally delusional.

They may or may not remember you Jacques, but I am sure Michael will not retire in such a pitiful manner. It's official, Villeneuve has no class. I am beginning to forget already. JV who?

Totally true...I quite liked him but all he does lately is B!tching.He should have left the sport proudly.This way he doesn't and he brought it all to himself.

I never really gave a damn about JV before and even less now, sorry to see him so bitter about his pathetic carear after Williams, he has only his own sorry a$$ to blame :P

http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_story/?...81&hubname=

"On the topic of his future, Villeneuve says "only one small team" has come forward with an offer for next season."

:blink::blink::blink: Could this mean that we could have JV on the grid next year? I am sure its Midland. There have been rumours on the JV forum that Craig Pollock is looking to work with Dave Richards (that b#####d yes) to take over Midland and use MB engines and run the MB 'B' Team.....CP has the money, Dave Richards the ticket to race in 2008. hhmmmmm