Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

Villeneuve Slams Schumacher Over 'Lies'

Judging by this thread JV sure has shaken up the Ferrari/Shumacher fans... I love it!

Judging by this thread JV sure has shaken up the Ferrari/Shumacher fans... I love it!

No he didn't and that makes it even sadder for him.MS is the all time favourite FERRARI driver.The most popular driver of the sports's most loved and supported team.He brought the championship to Ferrari after 21 years and worked hard for the glory he receives.Sorry Jacques, you are wrong... :rolleyes:

Anytime anyone speaks the truth about Shumac's behavior and character in this "sport" it is bound to shake up the Ferrari/Shumacher fans!

Many, many fans of F1 think JV is spot on and has (as always) called a spade a spade!!

MS has been caught and penalized several times, but his willingness to lie about his infractions to feign innocence or to expect that he should be somehow above the rules calls into question ALL of his achievements, because if he is caught cheating once and does not come clean, you have to wonder about all the "other times" was he cheating then?? Did he just did not get caught?? Underhanded tactics cut both ways!!

I have been following F1 since the mid 1960's and I remember many great names, Jack Brabham, Clark, Cooper, Mclaren, Colin Chapman, Stewart, Prost, Senna,Villeneuve, and a whole bunch more and I will remember Schumacher too, but WHAT will I remember him for....now that is the question, probably NOT for being a great champion!! Oh true he is fast and I would love to be a fan (once was in fact)... but...ah yes there is always a but!!

Bang On JV!

At least JV always says what he thinks (unlike most) and I respect him for that. :boxing:

I have very liittle respect for The chinmeister. I do like the fact that he's one of few drivers who have raced againts Prost,Mansell etc....

Sooner rid the better me thinks.

JV self righteous? I think the chin wins hands down on that one.

Once you scratch below the surface of this apparent off the cut rant by JV, one uncovers a very sad and insecure man. Why JV has to make an unprovoked attack on a guy that he doesn't talk to and last locked horns, competitively, almost 10 years ago is beyond my comprehension.

The only explanation that I can give is that this is JV's way of reminding the world that he is/was an equal of MS on the track. His actual performance on track belies this impression, but JV has never doubted that he is MS's equal and goes to great pains to inform a largely non plussed world.

He tried to emulate MS's move to Ferrari by forming BAR and negotiating a salary second only to MS. 10 years on and MS has 7 wdc, 80+ wins whilst JV was unceremoniously dumped by BAR and now BMW, both teams unconvinced of JV's notions of grandeur.

This is narcissistic behaviour of the highest order and needs to be recognised as the personality disorder that it is. JV thinks he is better than he actually is and finds comfort in referring to himself in the same company of greats such as Senna, Prost & Mansell - he is wrong of course.

JV needs to find peace within himself. In the real world, an individual that makes an unprovoked attack on another, be it verbal or physical, could find himself sectioned under mental health legislation. Michael, I am sure, will not dignify JV's comments with a response.

Let it go Jaques, let it go.

What a bunch of bull crap. When JV speaks out, you guys say that he's speaking his mind, freedom of speech or whatever.

But when MS speaks out, then you guys say that he's a prick with no class.

If you want to talk about about class, how classy is it to just come out of no where and to call someone a liar. To me and to some others in here, it's clear that JV is jealous of MS and his acheivements. So good bye JV and you won't be miss.

Poor old Jacques was stuck somewhere in time. For someone who dwells in history, will like remain in history. R.I.P. and soon be forgotten. Poor Jacques

Once you scratch below the surface of this apparent off the cut rant by JV, one uncovers a very sad and insecure man. Why JV has to make an unprovoked attack on a guy that he doesn't talk to and last locked horns, competitively, almost 10 years ago is beyond my comprehension.

The only explanation that I can give is that this is JV's way of reminding the world that he is/was an equal of MS on the track. His actual performance on track belies this impression, but JV has never doubted that he is MS's equal and goes to great pains to inform a largely non plussed world.

He tried to emulate MS's move to Ferrari by forming BAR and negotiating a salary second only to MS. 10 years on and MS has 7 wdc, 80+ wins whilst JV was unceremoniously dumped by BAR and now BMW, both teams unconvinced of JV's notions of grandeur.

This is narcissistic behaviour of the highest order and needs to be recognised as the personality disorder that it is. JV thinks he is better than he actually is and finds comfort in referring to himself in the same company of greats such as Senna, Prost & Mansell - he is wrong of course.

JV needs to find peace within himself. In the real world, an individual that makes an unprovoked attack on another, be it verbal or physical, could find himself sectioned under mental health legislation. Michael, I am sure, will not dignify JV's comments with a response.

:thbup: well said, I am Big fan of JV, I love JV as much as Schumi. But after this rant, my respect for JV has gone down a notch. Say what you want about Schumi, but as JV himself said, He is a pure racer. So blinded by his passion for winning, he has even resorted to cheating a _few_ times in his illustrious career. But I rather have Schumi's Passion than JV's rants. In a way JV has been a bit of a disappointment for his fans. After 96/76 he has had the support of some of the most passionate fans in the sport. They never abandoned him during his lull at BAR. Heck they still haven't stopped supporting him. But what did he do for them? Those years at BAR (I have been one of the most vocal critics of that team) he became a fat cat, never could pull him out of. Where was his passion then? That way I admire Jenson Button's passion. Jenson saw the fortunes of Williams going down so he paid out of pocket to get to a new team and never gave up until he won a race. If JV was so passionate about racing and winning, why didn't he take up on those rumoured offers from Renault and McLaren? If he really loved racing more than talking, he would have done that. Instead he started attacking 23 year old Jenson Button at BAR who soundly showed him his place in the team. For me those years at BAR don't even register in my memory. Except for that gutsy fight with Frentzen at Indy in 2003 I can't remember one memorable performance at BAR from the ex World Champion. When you wear a title of World Champion, you have to raise your game to levels ordinary drivers can't reach. Look at Alonso this year, he has become a whole new driver this year. He drives like a World Champion.

JV, I still admire you, I cannot forget Melbourne 96 or Indy 95. Never will....you are a great champion, but after reading this interview my respect for you has gone down a notch....and my respect for Schumacher and Jenson Button went up a little bit....

Who is going to remember JV? he is not going to be next season. After 97 he just dug a hole for himself deeper and deeper. What a disgrace for a WDC to be replaced by a 21 yr old rookie.

Good Bye Kansas JV!!

Its really 'more than words'...

:clap3:

Go JV Go.

Make a song for Schumi's reality. You won't be jailed. :lol::lol::lol:

JV always speaks his mind. You always know where he stands on things and like he said ...there are very few drivers left that speak at all.

I don't always agree with what he says..... and obviously there are those of you who NEVER agree with him....

But at-least he takes a stand and doesn't mind speaking it. For that I will always admire him and his kind in F1

Well, i didnt read any of the comments after the article because its pretty much pointless jabbering between idiots, but here is my take

JV hasnt done anything representing any form of competition for nearly 10 years now. Hes p**sed because everybody wanted him to life up to his father but deep down he knows hes a midiocer driver at best. He cant take loosing to anybody. He lost to Mika just the same as too MS, but you cant bash someone once they left the sport 5 years before you have. MS is his target because nobody else is avalible. He couldnt make anything out of himself so he has to try and drag someone down. Hes a desperate pathetic man. If anybody will not be remembered it is him.

Sure MS has made Mistakes but if anybody wants to tell me that no other driver EVER made any bad judgment, dirty play or abseen gesture, they must be totaly bongo in their head. And dont even get me started on the Senna crap, Senna is 40% ture and 60% James Dean at best. if he had retired with three Championships 4 or 5 years after his death everybody would be saying that he was a good driver, but nobody would call him the God of F1. And he was just as ruthless as MS if not more so.

JV says that drivers are too afraid of the teams, what the hell is he. hes just a morron that doesnt know when things are bigger then him. Hes disgruntled to be outclasses by atleast 4 other drivers that he stood on the grid with at some point in his career and he just couldnt take it. I say good bye JV and dont let the door hit you on the a$$ on your way out.

thankyou and good night

JV always speaks his mind. You always know where he stands on things and like he said ...there are very few drivers left that speak at all.

I would actually like to see more drivers lik JV. The guy has a character. F1 teams should look for drivers with character and not F1 models who think they can drive.

What really beefs Jacques (apart from the fact that his music is utter drivel) is that he seems to think that the sport owes him something for being such a martyr. He didn't get the breaks that Michael did and resents it just because Michael is a completely different type of human being.

If Michael is such an arse hole, how has he established a stable family unit and a successful career? JV is a geeky recluse who has used up all the tokens from trading on Daddies name and has been sent home for acting like a spoiled brat.

My opinion of Jacques was changing for the better but this pathetic little stab at Michael is immature, petulant and indicative of his true bitter and childish nature.

He has issues.

I would actually like to see more drivers lik JV. The guy has a character. F1 teams should look for drivers with character and not F1 models who think they can drive.

F1 also needs people who shut their mouth occasionally and get on with what they are there for. Being outspoken is great but it doesn't help you cross the line any quicker. I personally can't wait to see the back of his baggy little overalls.

wow pretty strong stuff from JV. He really doesnt like schumacher does he!!! I would disagree that Schuey will be forgotten, he's at the top of every record list and held a domination of the sport never seen before. I doubt schuey will care what JV's said at all. His job is to win, not become a hero. I do agree with his anger regarding the monaco incident though, it was clearly deliberate and schu shouldnt have lied to everyones faces. JV seems bitter and an angry person, I hope he finds something he enjoys in his next step in life!

Totally true...I quite liked him but all he does lately is B!tching.He should have left the sport proudly.This way he doesn't and he brought it all to himself.

:blink:

May I ask you Mr. Racedriver, how would you have bowed out to someone that tried to riun your career?

Oh, thats right, you probably dont even have a car. I'm so sorry......moron

:blink:

May I ask you Mr. Racedriver, how would you have bowed out to someone that tried to riun your career?

Oh, thats right, you probably dont even have a car. I'm so sorry......moron

:yawn:

MS tried to punt JV off the track and failed! JV went on to win his one and only WDC and MS had all his points for that season wiped clean.

How was JV disadvantaged :blink:

JV seems bitter and an angry person, I hope he finds something he enjoys in his next step in life!

Yeah, hopefully down a big hole. :P

:yawn:

MS tried to punt JV off the track and failed! JV went on to win his one and only WDC and MS had all his points for that season wiped clean.

How was JV disadvantaged :blink:

You have it figured.

I'm sorry, as I, and the rest of the non-schumi community have everything worng I will surender and commit seppuku in your honour great master. :rolleyes:

JV sure is a big loser. He can't be competitive on the track so decides to take out his frustration using the press as a weapon. :thbdn:

Well, i didnt read any of the comments after the article because its pretty much pointless jabbering between idiots, but here is my take

JV hasnt done anything representing any form of competition for nearly 10 years now. Hes p**sed because everybody wanted him to life up to his father but deep down he knows hes a midiocer driver at best. He cant take loosing to anybody. He lost to Mika just the same as too MS, but you cant bash someone once they left the sport 5 years before you have. MS is his target because nobody else is avalible. He couldnt make anything out of himself so he has to try and drag someone down. Hes a desperate pathetic man. If anybody will not be remembered it is him.

Sure MS has made Mistakes but if anybody wants to tell me that no other driver EVER made any bad judgment, dirty play or abseen gesture, they must be totaly bongo in their head. And dont even get me started on the Senna crap, Senna is 40% ture and 60% James Dean at best. if he had retired with three Championships 4 or 5 years after his death everybody would be saying that he was a good driver, but nobody would call him the God of F1. And he was just as ruthless as MS if not more so.

JV says that drivers are too afraid of the teams, what the hell is he. hes just a morron that doesnt know when things are bigger then him. Hes disgruntled to be outclasses by atleast 4 other drivers that he stood on the grid with at some point in his career and he just couldnt take it. I say good bye JV and dont let the door hit you on the a$$ on your way out.

thankyou and good night