Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

A Level Results

Well I musta done well i spose, not going to leicester though so ****ed summin up but got into my second choice. My college wont give me my results as ive moved and wont get them till tomoz but i got confirmation from my second choice uni so ive got at least CCC! Which after what i thought happened is pretty good as i thought i seriously c#cked my exams up!

Well congrats :clap3: Allthough there goes your chance to knock boots with Antonia :P

Good luck mate

Yeah belated good luck Ben - did you finally get your results?

The girls & student union bar of wherever you do end up have no idea what their in for :P

AS Levels - I got A (communications - the irony) A (sociology) B (ICT - dropped) C (History - retaking one)

My History coursework was scaled down and that was the difference between the C and getting a B, so I'll retake one history exam to push it up into a definite B (my other exam was a very high B )

Just started my senior year in high school, hopefully ill be applying soon to a few colleges.

AS Levels - I got A (communications - the irony) A (sociology) B (ICT - dropped) C (History - retaking one)

My History coursework was scaled down and that was the difference between the C and getting a B, so I'll retake one history exam to push it up into a definite B (my other exam was a very high B )

History is the most important one of those you listed...study hard.

To me Communications is the most important, it's something that will give me more confidence in myself due to my setbacks and if anyone tries to wriggle it as an excuse for why I can't work for them (I know they're not supposed to discriminate on disabilities but they still try to) then its a big middle finger to them.

Congrats Kay, keep up the fight :thbup:

To me Communications is the most important, it's something that will give me more confidence in myself due to my setbacks and if anyone tries to wriggle it as an excuse for why I can't work for them (I know they're not supposed to discriminate on disabilities but they still try to) then its a big middle finger to them.

History will give you perspective and wisdom in your old age :D

I've got awhile to wait then! :naughty:

Thanks guys, don't know where I am going to uni yet, I'll go wherever keeps me happiest (and is at least half decent) as I think it is the key to doing well. I have a huge pile of books to go through to see where I want to go, but definitely doing criminology. :clap3:

Thanks guys, don't know where I am going to uni yet, I'll go wherever keeps me happiest (and is at least half decent) as I think it is the key to doing well. I have a huge pile of books to go through to see where I want to go, but definitely doing criminology. :clap3:

oh lucky you!!! thats one of the subjects id have loved to have done (that & maths) but unfortunately i didnt decide until i was too old, was working & had lots of debts etc -

You obviously have your head screwed on - hope you get to go where you want to :king:

I think I get an option to do a criminology module in my last year. Won't do it though - it's all about the commercial law!

Senior year of high school has started... wish me luck...

Good luck, and try to get laid :D

Good Luck Chris! My advice is to focus on your books too but I sound like my Dad saying it...

Go somewhere decent :D , be happy and don't be put off by any costs. I think its the best investment you can make.

Well done Ben.

What was your second choice, btw?

OMG your back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Anyway, i took a rather stupid decision in choseing hertfordshire as my second choice as all they wanted was CCC and i wanted to make sure incase i didnt do too well. But i got BBB in my exams so im a little p**sed off. Also i was literally 2 marks from an A in Law (damn criminal paper 1 exam!) and was close in history too and if i didnt do badly in 1 then i wudda gotten an A overall. Ah well!

:huh: that sounds really stupid.i think the universities there (considering ur total population) can have a database of students ready in a few days,so it would be more intelligent to allow the student to make his choices after he has information on all variable parameters :eusa_think: