Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudarshan the shumi fan

JV Talking Too Much And Trying To Show Off

Do you,yourself, have anything else to say :rolleyes2:

No, I think Cav pretty much said what I and a lot of others think.........

It's funny isn't it, i end up kind of empathizing with both camps a little here.....

Autumnpuma has proven to be one of the most insightful and intelligent posters here (in my opinion and i haven't been here that long). That puts some peoples noses out of joint sometimes because they are not capable of reasoned debate with him. This is either because a lack of experience with the sport, an inability to be objective or seeing a difference of opinion as some sort of personal attack.

Everyone likes to have their say and have their opinion counted. This is where i empathize with the likes of, and not specifically, Fedup; a witty poster with worthwhile contributions. Sometimes (and i have done it myself) one can get a bit upset if your opinion is continuously contended. I think though it is best to try and remain objective and question the motives of the person who is questioning you. In this case, i believe, Autumnpuma is (by his own admission) someone who will fight to the death to prove he is right if he believes it to be true. This is not because he has issues, but because he is passionate about our sport.

We will always disagree and slag each other off here, that's whycome here. If we all typed 'agreed' all the time it might boost our post numbers but it would get feckin' boring.

So, because i have had the cheek to butt my nose in where i shouldn't, i will go one step further and request that Fedup reconciles with Autumnpuma so that we can get back to doing what you two do best. DEBATE!

Cheers mate :thbup:

My apologies to Puma, you are indeed a very knowledgeable posters and my comments were uncalled for and racist in parts.

It will never happen again, I promise.

;)

My apologies to Puma, you are indeed a very knowledgeable posters and my comments were uncalled for and racist in parts.

;)

Just out of curiocity mate, but how have your posts been racist? Am I blind or did you write in code?

Just out of curiocity mate, but how have your posts been racist? Am I blind or did you write in code?

I meant xenophobic :blush:

Against Americans.

;)

I said my apologies is a private PM, and now I'll do it in public. I am very sorry for the insult, mate. I love this sport and sometimes I get a bit over-the-top with it. In the end, we both enjoy Formula 1 and to me this makes you, in my eyes, a cut above the rest of humanity ;)