Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

DC vs Rubens

Whom is the better driver?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Whom is the better driver?

• DC is better
    • Rubens is better
    • Pretty equal
    • Impossible to compare the two
    • They both stink

I consider Rubens bit better driver than Coulthard, but the difference is not big. Neither of them will win championship and doubtful they will get car capable of it. Next year both will be having strong teammate to compete with, will have to see how it goes then.

Both DC & RB are two B-class drivers that have never done too much to set the world alight despite having had chances in quick cars!

I rate them along side the likes of Alesi & Berger in the past!

Both DC & RB are two B-class drivers that have never done too much to set the world alight despite having had chances in quick cars!

I rate them along side the likes of Alesi & Berger in the past!

Bite yer tongue, man! The only thing class B about Alesi were his cars....

Just because im not objective doesnt mean in not right.

Oh, that has to be the most ironic thing someone has said around here for ages :D:D:D

I prefer DC's driving style; smooth and agressive, with much flipping-of-the-bird.......

Grrr, Michael should have broken that Scottish digit clean off!

(= Both Pretty equal = And i can defend my chioce with a huge stats !

The only way to compare - put`em in one team / same car.

Btw. Thay were rivals in F-3000 many years ago ! Right ?

Btw. Thay were rivals in F-3000 many years ago ! Right ?

I think they were but that was a VERY long time ago so it would be hard to judge there ability by those results aswell.

Another deluded and blind f1 'fan' :rolleyes:

As I have chosen to ignore the JV/MS debates I am now going to ignore this one as posters like you find it very difficult to be objective.

I gave the verdict to DC but disagree with your above comments.

Whatever!

haha!your thoughts about jv/ms are'nt so objective.granted ms won more titles but look at the changes williams made after jv's title win.the car was not competetive and you can certainly agree that bar was definitely not competetive.i know it's only an if,but if williams had continued with the same engine manufacturer,jv could have possibly taken a second title.just a thought i've had since then.i think the changes williams made as well as the lack luster drive bar had,it hurt jv's earlier years in f1

If JV was any good he would have the Renault drive next season instead of Heikki. Funny how JV complains about rookies being put in too early, what does he have to say about DC getting a drive, Michael a blank cheque and De La Rosa of all people making a come back in a top team.

It's just you JV, it's just you. Grow up.