Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

JB, WDC 2007?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Honda will beome horrible good next year. Well, not that they can change their engine in a radical way in time for Shanghai, but as they now have blood on their teth they will get that extra incentive to go for glory. On that note I am predicting a close battle for the WDC between Alonso and Button next year, where, god forbid, JB will come ot on top. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking Kimi is due a championship. Maybe the people that think F1 is so predictable could tell us which teams will be competative next year. Ferrari, Toyota, Williams, McLaren and RBR is my best guess at the top5.

I'm thinking Kimi is due a championship. Maybe the people that think F1 is so predictable could tell us which teams will be competative next year. Ferrari, Toyota, Williams, McLaren and RBR is my best guess at the top5.

The fact that you would rate Williams, Toyota and RBR (?) over Honda speaks volumes of your hatred towards the ultimate teabagger (JB).

Listen, no offence mate, but lets have something clear. We know that McLaren (the best, fairest, and most respectable team in history), Ferrari (the most criminal team in history), and Honda will be more competitive than both Renault, Toyota and Williams. If you are asking for a dissapointment just look at RBR, they are going to get gang banged along with the Williams outfit.

I do not like to utter the words, but Honda are going to create an upset come 07.

The fact that you would rate Williams, Toyota and RBR (?) over Honda speaks volumes of your hatred towards the ultimate teabagger (JB).

Listen, no offence mate, but lets have something clear. We know that McLaren (the best, fairest, and most respectable team in history), Ferrari (the most criminal team in history), and Honda will be more competitive than both Renault, Toyota and Williams. If you are asking for a dissapointment just look at RBR, they are going to get gang banged along with the Williams outfit.

I do not like to utter the words, but Honda are going to create an upset come 07.

Actually I like JB and most likely you'll find me posting here that he will do very well when TC is banned. Williams will have the Toyota engine (top engine this year for sure but tires and aero let it down) which that department they say is most lacking these days, RBR will have a Newey designed car which should atleast get them back onto their very competative debut form and I havent changed saying Toyota will get it together next year since they came :P

Honda is a possibility i'll admit but so do the others ive mentioned.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Honda will beome horrible good next year. Well, not that they can change their engine in a radical way in time for Shanghai, but as they now have blood on their teth they will get that extra incentive to go for glory. On that note I am predicting a close battle for the WDC between Alonso and Button next year, where, god forbid, JB will come ot on top. Any thoughts?

You maybe onto something here ctrl300, Honda are due a good season. Honda / BAR have proven that they can produce a good car as they did in 2004. And with the win in Hungary this year might just have been just the tonic needed to spur Honda to the next level.

Time will tell.

If JB wins a WDC, the Queen will abolish the Anglican Church and replace it with the Church of Latter Day Button. All we'll see on the brit news sites would be JB's smiling, unshaven face.

I hope your prediction isn't correct :P

If JB wins a WDC, the Queen will abolish the Anglican Church and replace it with the Church of Latter Day Button. All we'll see on the brit news sites would be JB's smiling, unshaven face.

:laughing: So one unshaven b#####d is replacing another, ey?

Ofcource I don't want JB to win, that should be the priveledge for those driving a McLaren, but I just think that one win made the team get just that little bit of confidence they needed. Its funny how much being a winning team can do for motivation and creativity.

And Player(1), we do not have to go into that RBR thing again as there has been a thread on it already, but just trust me on this, they are not going anywhere come 2007. I don't see the Williams doing much either. Toyota, Honda, McLaren, and Ferrari will be the top four, Renault just below them again, and then the rest will follow IMHO, with Midland replacing SAF1 as the undisputed backmarker.

I think that it's far too early for random speculation. What is your sneaking suspicion based on? They have blood on their teeth, so what? I believe that any battle for the WDC including Honda will have RB giving JB a harder time than he would like or expect anyway.

If Michael's still around Alonso, JB et al can all kiss it goodbye.

Unless MF1 turns into McLaren Jnr.

I'll give Honda more then just 1 race (the last one) to agree that can pull together in one direction for a whole season.

I think that it's far too early for random speculation. What is your sneaking suspicion based on? They have blood on their teeth, so what? I believe that any battle for the WDC including Honda will have RB giving JB a harder time than he would like or expect anyway.

If Michael's still around Alonso, JB et al can all kiss it goodbye.

You question my grounds for suspicion regarding Honda's performance next year (which I already explained by motivation, pride, self confidence etc) yet you finish your pathetic post with proclaiming Michael WDC 2007 if he is still in F1. On what grounds do you base that outcome? That he is so superior that no matter what happens he will triumph? There should be some sort of age restriction on BB's, 13 years old and over or something.

Unless MF1 turns into McLaren Jnr.

I'll give Honda more then just 1 race (the last one) to agree that can pull together in one direction for a whole season.

As it is now the Lost Boys are in the seat to take over Midland. But, hey, as Direxiv is a pretty unpredictable outfit one may never know if they might swoop in the 12th hour. If they do they will become a McLaren farmer outfit. Although they will struggle they will not be the sole backmarker. I recon that STR, SAF1 and a Direxiv team would be pretty equal and would make for some very good battles in the back.

Actually I like JB and most likely you'll find me posting here that he will do very well when TC is banned. Williams will have the Toyota engine (top engine this year for sure but tires and aero let it down) which that department they say is most lacking these days, RBR will have a Newey designed car which should atleast get them back onto their very competative debut form and I havent changed saying Toyota will get it together next year since they came :P

Honda is a possibility i'll admit but so do the others ive mentioned.

I like the way you think, i would throw Honda in the top 4 and let Toyota and RBR fight for the 5th spot...

JB will come ot on top. Any thoughts?

HAHAHA..

I honestly think JB will only ever win a title if he is in a very fast car ala Hill/JV in 96/97.

I like the way you think, i would throw Honda in the top 4 and let Toyota and RBR fight for the 5th spot...

Bmw are only gonna get faster and faster in formula 1, and will continue to slap Toyota, Williams and Red Bulls backsides next year as they have mostly this year.

I predict Bmw to be title challengers by 2009!

I do mate! Cause I plan on being one of those god-awful people who do nothing but talk and rant about it all day :naughty::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bought an Autosport the week after the Hungarian GP, about 99% the entire mag was pictures of Button... Blimmey, It only took him 6 years and 100+ races... What is the big deal?

I bought an Autosport the week after the Hungarian GP, about 99% the entire mag was pictures of Button... Blimmey, It only took him 6 years and 100+ races... What is the big deal?

You must be pretty impressed with the feat if you bought the magazie after flicking through it and seeing 99% Button :lol:

You must be pretty impressed with the feat if you bought the magazie after flicking through it and seeing 99% Button :lol:

To be honest a Button fan mate of mine bought it for me from the Uk.. go figure!

Ulrik, you are smoking crack again :wacko:

:lol:

You'll end up eating those words next year.....

My cancer will return before JB is WDC :P

JB a WDC! Isn't to early to be dreaming.

Just because Honda won one race doesn't mean anything. Look at the Jordans back then. It was a 3 wa battle for the WDC between MS, MH, and HHF. The Jordan was fast and they won races, but look what happened. One win doesn't mean anything.

Honda are lucky this year because the Toyota had reliability problem. The Toyota out qualified and race the Honda most of the time.

I agree with Player(1), the top teams next year will be Ferrari, McLaren, Toyota, William and between BMW and RBR.

You question my grounds for suspicion regarding Honda's performance next year (which I already explained by motivation, pride, self confidence etc) yet you finish your pathetic post with proclaiming Michael WDC 2007 if he is still in F1. On what grounds do you base that outcome? That he is so superior that no matter what happens he will triumph? There should be some sort of age restriction on BB's, 13 years old and over or something.

You have elected to resort to petty insult by calling my post pathetic. My post however, unlike yours, has sound reasoning. Ferrari, in my opinion, will benefit from the tyre ruling next year. I'm not alone in that view. It may prove to be wrong but it has substance and make sense because Ferrari are the leading Bridgestone team. Ferrari too have proven to have a great car this year which is probably the equal of the Renault. That continuity traditionally carries over into the next season when a team is experienced with plenty of resources. Michael, if he is still around should still be quite handy. I believe a few would agree with that too.

To suggest that i believe 'no matter what happens he will triumph' is a tad insulting and a little immature i'm afraid. There are many people here who will talk up their favourite driver without objectivity but i like to think i'm not one of them.

Now, you have started a thread, out of the blue, suggesting that you have a 'sneaking suspicion' about Honda dominance next year. Honda may well prove to be all conquering next year but i don't know and neither do you. So they will be 'motivated', 'full of pride' and 'confidence'? Name a top team that isn't. Those qualities do not net you a championship. Surely you don't believe that?

I think it's great that you are so optimistic for Honda, i would enjoy seeing JB possibly fighting for the WDC. Just please try and be a little less hasty with your insults when someone offers a different opinion to yours, especially when i can back mine up.

I have no idea what a BB is, but if you are insinuating that i am a child, let me reassure you, i'm 36.

An improvement all round then!

My cancer will return before JB is WDC :P

:eyebrow22::no:

I think (and yes, I'm being brave!!) 2 years.

Sorry to hear about that too Pump.

:eyebrow22::no:

I think (and yes, I'm being brave!!) 2 years.

Sorry to hear about that too Pump.

No worries there Girl Racer, my doctor has given me 95% chance to live a LONG and productive life, Honda and JB on the other hand :eusa_think:

And Ulrik I've changed my mind it's not crack you are smoking but methanphetimine :D