Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Fisi Spun To Save Alonso

Fisi Spun to Save Alonso

Team chiefs applauded Giancarlo Fisichella after the Roman spun his Renault and triggered a first corner melee in Istanbul on Sunday.

''He put himself off to ensure that he did not collide with (teammate) Fernando (Alonso),'' technical boss Pat Symonds remarked, ''which was a very sporting move.''

Isn't there something illegal about this

Fisi Spun to Save Alonso

Team chiefs applauded Giancarlo Fisichella after the Roman spun his Renault and triggered a first corner melee in Istanbul on Sunday.

''He put himself off to ensure that he did not collide with (teammate) Fernando (Alonso),'' technical boss Pat Symonds remarked, ''which was a very sporting move.''

No it was very considerate of Giancarlo because i'm sure they aren't the best of friends. But anyway the race was crucial for the world championship.

Fisi Spun to Save Alonso

Good point Mock...the teams should really take this up, even my man Kimi was bumped because of this Sh#t!

Fisi Spun to Save Alonso

I think there is... how do you check? lol

is there any websites with rules as such or the FIA gets to execute any decision they want?

Good point Mock...the teams should really take this up, even my man Kimi was bumped because of this Sh#t!

I think you will find that was because Scott Speed battles to find the difference between an Accelerator and the brake.

Fisi Spun to Save Alonso

This really p**ses me off

I think you will find that was because Scott Speed battles to find the difference between an Accelerator and the brake.

What the **** is wrong with that guy, the arrogant b#####d keep bumping into people...

Well generally trying to avoid a collision with your team mate is a sporting move!

Well generally trying to avoid a collision with your team mate is a sporting move!

...In this case i question the rear-guard action Wez, avoid hitting your teammate but being the cause of the collision that followed, this makes for a really interesting case againts the Renault drivers/tactics...

i dont see anything wrong with that. He avoided collision with FA but sadly he caused accident in which other cars were involved.

Yeah, look at the two Mclarens at the Indy Grand Prix... They caused a much bigger crash and took out each other in the process... :P

This really p**ses me off

Do you have a source for your quote?

What the **** is wrong with that guy, the arrogant b#####d keep bumping into people...

That clumpsy Yank with ten thumbs was the root of all this misery. He went kamaikaze from the start and that sparked the unfortunate chain of events.

Making a conspiracy out of this is nothing but stupid.

That clumpsy Yank with ten thumbs was the root of all this misery. He went kamaikaze from the start and that sparked the unfortunate chain of events.

Making a conspiracy out of this is nothing but stupid.

Exactly what I though too!

Yeah, look at the two Mclarens at the Indy Grand Prix... They caused a much bigger crash and took out each other in the process... :P

Hey hey, Monty was too blame for that incident Wez, he took Raikkonen out!

Hey hey, Monty was too blame for that incident Wez, he took Raikkonen out!

I mean I loved Monty, but yes he was good at crash testing cars.... As is Fisi at times.

I mean I loved Monty, but yes he was good at crash testing cars.... As is Fisi at times.

I don't recollect Fisi crashing out cars? Are you talking about earlier in his career?

I don't recollect Fisi crashing out cars? Are you talking about earlier in his career?

He usually only involves himself though....

For example as soon as there is even just a hint of rain he will re-design his car against a barrier in anticipation of the wet track coming! ^_^

I've grown to dislike Fifi but that was a respectable move, taking your teammate out is one of the worst things a driver can do no matter what team or championship standing. Thought he might just see Alonso as another driver he has to battle with.

I've grown to dislike Fifi but that was a respectable move

Yeah, Respect to him.

taking your teammate out is one of the worst things a driver can do no matter what team or championship standing. Thought he might just see Alonso as another driver he has to battle with.

There have been several instances of this... (Guilty party in bold)

- Monty & Kimi (2006)

- Pizzonia & Webber (2004)

- Prost & Senna (1989)

Who else???

Im sure I remember Ralf doing so in the past, And the likes of Sato must have at least once...

For example as soon as there is even just a hint of rain he will re-design his car against a barrier in anticipation of the wet track coming! ^_^

:roll::rofl:

I wouldnt say Prost took out Senna in 89, Senna carried on and Prost didnt so if anything it was Senna taking Prost out.

Who caused it wasent black and white either, Prost made a slim gap disappear before his turn in point and Senna committed to putting it up the inside anyway.

Pizzonia and Webber was in Brazil wasent it? reminds me of another great Pizzonia moment

:lol::lol::roll:

I wouldnt say Prost took out Senna in 89, Senna carried on and Prost didnt so if anything it was Senna taking Prost out.

Who caused it wasent black and white either, Prost made a slim gap disappear before his turn in point and Senna committed to putting it up the inside anyway.

Pizzonia and Webber was in Brazil wasent it? reminds me of another great Pizzonia moment

:clap3:

That S-Type was a total write off :(