Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Fisi Spun To Save Alonso

I think Fisi just likes to spin. Maybe he and Ide will start the world's first car-ballet.

lol maybe. As I said it was a very kind thing of him to do because i'm sure those two don't really like each other.

I think Fisi just likes to spin. Maybe he and Ide will start the world's first car-ballet.

Why oh why Renault????, Fisichela sucks!!!

You could get JV again, maybe he wont win neither but at least he has racing aroma.

lol maybe. As I said it was a very kind thing of him to do because i'm sure those two don't really like each other.

Everyone says Fisi was a good egg for throwing his race away to avoid hitting Alonso...I say Fisico just has bad aim :D

Everyone says Fisi was a good egg for throwing his race away to avoid hitting Alonso...I say Fisico just has bad aim :D

Yeah lol i'm sure he was trying to ram into Alonso too :clap3:

So GF deliberately avoided hitting a car? Sorry but isn't that what you try and do when you're racing?

I went karting this afternoon and spun off in sympathy because some kid had parked his kart right on the apex of a hairpin whilst the marshall had his thumb up his arse instead of waving a yellow.

Didn't Alesi punch a marshall in Monaco '95 for that?

Gonna put a video of me racing up on Youtube.com I expect detailed analysis of my racecraft from anyone who gives a feck. :D

Gonna put a video of me racing up on Youtube.com I expect detailed analysis of my racecraft from anyone who gives a feck. :D

I'm there. :thbup:

Ok, i only read the first 10 or so posts, but am I the only one who got what they meant?

He avoided Alonso which put him off, not he wnet into the turn looking to screw everyone over by spinning. Rule #1 in most teams is not to take out ur teammate... and the melee would of been just as bad if he had smacked into Alonso instead.

Someone also mentioned Raikkonen being taken out by it, when infact he was taking out by Scott Speed after being forced to brake and go wide by Klien going flying into turn 1 locked up.

Someone also mentioned Raikkonen being taken out by it, when infact he was taking out by Scott Speed after being forced to brake and go wide by Klien going flying into turn 1 locked up.

Would you mind to read the thread a little more carefully.... :wacko:

Ok, i only read the first 10 or so posts, but am I the only one who got what they meant?

I think everybody got it. We are just keeping this thread alive by throwing darts at Fisico ;)

I think everybody got it. We are just keeping this thread alive by throwing darts at Fisico ;)

the Scott Speed mention was in the first 10 post or so... ;)

maybe he just read the first 2 lines...

Indeed... :clap3:

You watch, my wild theory about Renault selling the team before '08 will come true...and that would explain why everyone has seemed to shy away from a Championship-winning team. (Sorry, ecap, but Renault lumps will likely still be in F1 ;) )

Now I'm off to concoct another wild theory...

I really used to like Fisichella once upon a time. But, now he is completely hopeless. Nobody even talks about him. I never knew he qualified in 4th place untill I saw him on the warm up lap and just to think they re-signed him.

I really used to like Fisichella once upon a time. But, now he is completely hopeless. Nobody even talks about him. I never knew he qualified in 4th place untill I saw him on the warm up lap and just to think they re-signed him.

Harsh statement if Fissi would read this but I must say a good 1 :clap3::thbup::thbup:

Fisico was a top driver up until three years ago. He's still fast as hell, but he's just old enough that the young-uns are faster than he is. Not everybody ages like M$ (who is also showing signs of slowing down, due to age). With age, reaction times become slower and the desire to stay at the 'limit' must be dwindling. I know for a fact that the older you get, the less invulnerable you feel.....

...Sorry, ecap, but Renault lumps will likely still be in F1 ;) ...

Well, it wont be the first time that Renault leaves the sport, we get used to it... :mellow:

At last this time they were champions and since Renault doesnt need nothing to prove...

I think I will follow some driver then... (any ex renault driver will be fine) -_-

Fisico was a top driver up until three years ago. He's still fast as hell, but he's just old enough that the young-uns are faster than he is. Not everybody ages like M$ (who is also showing signs of slowing down, due to age). With age, reaction times become slower and the desire to stay at the 'limit' must be dwindling. I know for a fact that the older you get, the less invulnerable you feel.....

But the man is still the fittest, he is still competitive and is still driving like a professional and is STILL fighting for the championship. People are going around saying he should retire, for heavens sakes look at DC, look at Fisi, what in the bloody hell are they doing on the track. Give it a break man, he is human, just because he won 7 championships doesn't mean he isn't going to make mistakes, so what if he ran wide on turn 8? and so what if he didnt overtake Alonso, you cant always win. And sorry if this post sounds harsh, I don't mean it obviously, just a little bit frusterated over the media.

Oh how would you know? I got pimples on my a$$ older than you :lol:

Oh how would you know? I got pimples on my a$$ older than you :lol:

:lol:

I took alot of risks in my late teens and early twenties. Now that I'm a wizened old 36 I can say I don't take the risks I used to. I think about mortality more than I used to. My reaction times are a bit slower than they used to be.

So, since Fisi and M$ are close to me in age, I assume they are suffering from the same kinds of things.

And Bruce, you better get those pimples lanced if they're that old!!!

But the man is still the fittest, he is still competitive and is still driving like a professional and is STILL fighting for the championship. People are going around saying he should retire, for heavens sakes look at DC, look at Fisi, what in the bloody hell are they doing on the track. Give it a break man, he is human, just because he won 7 championships doesn't mean he isn't going to make mistakes, so what if he ran wide on turn 8? and so what if he didnt overtake Alonso, you cant always win. And sorry if this post sounds harsh, I don't mean it obviously, just a little bit frusterated over the media.

I agree, M$ is still competitive. Saying he has slowed with age is only saying the margin of supremacy he had over the other drivers has lessened. It doesn't mean he's slower than them!

Perception is sometimes reality my friend.

DC & Fisi are not competing at the sharp end, they are journeymen drivers who have lost the sharpness but still remain 'average' It is obvious to most that MS may be on the slide, all be it marginally. This is not a bad thing as he has been near or at the top for 15 years or so - Age catches up with us all and MS is no different.

The biggest shock for me was his driving in Hungary where he tried to dice with cars 4 seconds a lap faster than him. This was not the MS that I had come to love and respect - It just didn't make sense. The problem is that MS has raised the bar so high that when he slips up we dont understand it.

I would prefer MS to retire at the end of this season rather than partner KR in 2007. It is never good to see great icons slip in performance terms and there is a high chance that KR will beat him, leaving the master to resort to the dirty tricks that can sometimes cloud his judgement. The resultant backlash will only lead to more scathing criticism and malicious attempts by some to detract from his numerous achievements. he doesn't need it IMHO.

2006 may still end with a WDC for MS which would then be a fitting send off for his legions of fans. Here's hoping.

:prayhands:

And Bruce, you better get those pimples lanced if they're that old!!!

Oh no, they have grown with him, I bet they even had a name... :naughty:

:lol: