Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

The Future Shape Of Ferrari

Im smiling from ear to ear...

Good one my future fellow Mclaren/Alonso supporter!

Im smiling from ear to ear...

Good one my future fellow Mclaren/Alonso supporter!

Seriously, I actually do think this is a likely scenario. Michael ending up with a whimsical role at Ferrari, something like assistant technical director, and then maybe in time he might take over the position or even become team principle. He might even do a Prost and buy his own team, run out of financial support and then just cut F1 cold turkey.

No matter what happens though, we have not seen the last of him, that is certain.

One major fact is Mika will be very p**sed off if he goes to DTM :P

He really cant stand racing with MS which is why he was quoted as saying MS shouldnt quit F1 :D

I just get the feeling that when he stops racing he will leave the sport and recluse. Let's be clear; Michael has a deep involvement at Maranello but only to further his cause to make him effectual in the place where he loves to be; the driver's seat. I would guess that a role within the team if it's not one that involves driving would appeal to him about as much as having JV 'round at Christmas to sing songs off his album.

I agree dribbler, i dont think schuey will stay in a ferrari role, he's in f1 cos he loves racing cars. When he retires i expect he'll spend time with his family in the middle of nowhere in switzerland