Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Alonso Was Toying With Schumi

Congrats on this transformation Brad :clap3::clap3::clap3:

i'm a JV fan so i'm judging out of a fan supporter.... from FA , KR and MS i have to admit that FA is the best

every one could say Ms is the best but MS has been in F! till 93 ...and now his going to retire ...

we have to see FA in 10 years time ....... and For me FA is better then KR to much but better....

Thank goodness for all this new found Alonso support (expecially with Brad coming out the closet), I found myself quite outnumbered in the many anti-Alonso threads of late... Luckily Fernando answers his critics on the track so it makes arguing easy!

Where are Kiko & Foxtrot... I miss them!

Thank goodness for all this new found Alonso support (expecially with Brad coming out the closet), I found myself quite outnumbered in the many anti-Alonso threads of late... Luckily Fernando answers his critics on the track so it makes arguing easy!

The Alonso squad is bigger than that.

To name a few: ecap, murray, autumn, me and now brad.

Rumor has it that even pumpdoc has a soft spot for him and that he will pronounce his love during the week :thbup:

This reverse phsycology will not work on me... :yawn:

:lol:

Rumor has it that even pumpdoc has a soft spot for him and that he will pronounce his love during the week :thbup:

WOW!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :lol:

Its not a laughing matter. The old man has a soft spot for talent. On that basis I have reached the conclusion he must be in love with Alonso as he is the greatest talent since Prost.

Trust me, pump will come out of the monobrow closet within the week :D

When pigs fly on their own!!!!

When pigs fly on their own!!!!

Funny you should mention that... ralf already has!

f1-2002-auz-tm-05331.jpg

This reverse phsycology will not work on me... :yawn:

But its working!, glad you came back from the dark side...

:naughty: <---- this smilie is like Alonso smiling... :lol:

Ohhh... pig

i still dont know how could an overfunded and overskilled team be underperforming like this!(mclaren)

Don't you see that only a driver like Raikkonen can make a difference like this in a car, you can ask Montoya if don't believe me.

Do you got in mind what Schumi said a about Mclaren in 2000, he said "Mclaren are still faster, but I can handle the difference" maybe those were not the right words, but that's the right idea

f1-2002-auz-tm-05331.jpg

Maybe next year you will see Alonso flying like that, he could be good, but how will he handle the Mclaren's DNF.

There goes another quote, I don't know who belongs to "There's no miracles in Formula 1"

There goes another quote, I don't know who belongs to "There's no miracles in Formula 1"

Good to see that you think Alonso is the best and is winning on merit then!!!

Hey Ctrl, I think Schumikonen is about to join Pump & Jem in coming out the closet about their deep admiration for Alonso!

Good to see that you think Alonso is the best and is winning on merit then!!!

Hey Ctrl, I think Schumikonen is about to join Pump & Jem in coming out the closet about their deep admiration for Alonso!

Yeah mate, I heard something about that too. Rumor has it that he will change his name to Alonsokonen as well :thbup:

With regards to pumpdoc he PM'ed me yesterday and said that he will proclaim his admiration on Friday with a pinned thread called something in the lines of 'Pumpdoc Loves Fernando: All hail the King!'

Yeah mate, I heard something about that too. Rumor has it that he will change his name to Alonsokonen as well :thbup:

With regards to pumpdoc he PM'ed me yesterday and said that he will proclaim his admiration on Friday with a pinned thread called something in the lines of 'Pumpdoc Loves Fernando: All hail the King!'

Absolute Gold :clap3::clap3::clap3:

:rofl::roll::rofl:

HEey Bruce, I'm a tad dissapointed that you are going back on your word. But if you are not ready to come out of the Fernando closet yet thats just fine, you'll do it in your own time. I guess you are holding out 'till he is double WDC, so end of September is more like it now then?

Never!

you know I'm waiting for the Finn to show up at Ferrari.................

Never!

Ah, you sneaky b#####d ;)

I think they are announcing the line-up next weekend at Monza, and Kimi will probably be confirmed. Why I say this with greater confidence you ask? Well, McLaren have announced that they won't confirm their line-up until December. I mean, if Kimi was staying they could have done that next week...Well, as it have it I think we are getting something good in return for something better :D

P.S: I know that you deep down have a great admiration for Fernando but have opted to resent him as he was the major factor of ending Ferrari's tyranny of the sport :mf_tongue:

Never!

......and promptly break the un-breakable! ;)

Hey I havent come out of any closet! I still dislike Alonso! I recognise his talent but I will always think that Raikkonen should've been the 2005 world champ

Hey I havent come out of any closet! I still dislike Alonso! I recognise his talent but I will always think that Raikkonen should've been the 2005 world champ

Fully agree. If I say Kimi deserved it more than Fernando then some of the Fernando fans may go slightly nuts but yeah I think Kimi should of been 2005 world champion. I know it wasn't that sweet for Fernando to win it anyway from finishing in 2nd and 3rd places anyway.