Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Alonso Was Toying With Schumi

Good to see that you think Alonso is the best and is winning on merit then!!!

Hey Ctrl, I think Schumikonen is about to join Pump & Jem in coming out the closet about their deep admiration for Alonso!

I think that who said that about miracles was really talking about cars, not drivers, you can give a really good car to a medium driver and he will be soon winning races, but you give a medium car to a medium driver and you won't see anything than a mid-field fight from that driver, so what I meant is that Alonso is a medium with really good car, We'll see next year what happen with him at Mclaren you can be sure that Raikonnen will beat him no matter what car he will be driving next year, he will adapt faster to Ferrari than Alonso to Mclaren, I hope to see that line up, I recomend that you save this post so you can reposted when you see Kimmi winning fisrt for ferrari than Alonso for Mclaren and don't start saying that Ferrari is a best team, last year and first half of this season nobody would say that, so Shumikonen will continues like that.

Hey I havent come out of any closet! I still dislike Alonso! I recognise his talent but I will always think that Raikkonen should've been the 2005 world champ

I couldn't say somthing better than that :clap3:

I think that who said that about miracles was really talking about cars, not drivers, you can give a really good car to a medium driver and he will be soon winning races, but you give a medium car to a medium driver and you won't see anything than a mid-field fight from that driver, so what I meant is that Alonso is a medium with really good car, We'll see next year what happen with him at Mclaren you can be sure that Raikonnen will beat him no matter what car he will be driving next year, he will adapt faster to Ferrari than Alonso to Mclaren, I hope to see that line up, I recomend that you save this post so you can reposted when you see Kimmi winning fisrt for ferrari than Alonso for Mclaren and don't start saying that Ferrari is a best team, last year and first half of this season nobody would say that, so Shumikonen will continues like that.

So kimi must be driving a backmarker of a car now to be pulling it up to the midfield. Certainly not a good car or he would be leading the championship according to your theory.

Alonso beating a driver like Fifi has started to get stale, Kimi needs to stick with McLaren so Alonso can crush another driver with a reputation for being very fast :naughty:

So kimi must be driving a backmarker of a car now to be pulling it up to the midfield. Certainly not a good car or he would be leading the championship according to your theory.

Alonso beating a driver like Fifi has started to get stale, Kimi needs to stick with McLaren so Alonso can crush another driver with a reputation for being very fast :naughty:

So do you wanto to see Alonso racing in Nascar?

Kimi can easily send him over there like he did to Montoya, I thought that you had better wishes for Alonso. :naughty:

I know it wasn't that sweet for Fernando to win it anyway from finishing in 2nd and 3rd places anyway.

Believe me...he enjoyed it...

Wow...still hurts isnt it? :lol:

Alonso and Kimi in Mclaren is the best that can happend to Schu, they will be fighting each other in the team for the top position and they won't have time to react to Schumi's lead next year, so if they both are in Mclaren next year Schumi will win his 9th WDC. :clap3:

And you know what is the hard part of this? is that you know that I'm right, don't you?

Alonso and Kimi in Mclaren is the best that can happend to Schu, they will be fighting each other in the team for the top position and they won't have time to react to Schumi's lead next year, so if they both are in Mclaren next year Schumi will win his 9th WDC. :clap3:

And you know what is the hard part of this? is that you know that I'm right, don't you?

No it mean's while Alonso is winning the WDC he will have a teammate that won't make him do most of the work for the WCC aswell...hopefully ;)

I'm sure you're right. And in the end, Alonso will still be a double World Champion and Kimi will be......well, just another 'almost'. Perhaps he can take up a career as a corner Marshall...he certainly knows how to handle a fire extinguisher :P

Don't you see that only a driver like Raikkonen can make a difference like this in a car, you can ask Montoya if don't believe me.

Do you got in mind what Schumi said a about Mclaren in 2000, he said "Mclaren are still faster, but I can handle the difference" maybe those were not the right words, but that's the right idea

Maybe next year you will see Alonso flying like that, he could be good, but how will he handle the Mclaren's DNF.

There goes another quote, I don't know who belongs to "There's no miracles in Formula 1"

yep. dats y i admire kimi! :thbup:

No it mean's while Alonso is winning the WDC he will have a teammate that won't make him do most of the work for the WCC aswell...hopefully ;)

I think (and I am not the only one) that the driver who does more for the WCC is the one that gets more points so how could it be that Alonso will win the WDC and Kimi will do most of the work for it? I don't get it, could you please explain it to me?

I'm sure you're right. And in the end, Alonso will still be a double World Champion and Kimi will be......well, just another 'almost'. Perhaps he can take up a career as a corner Marshall...he certainly knows how to handle a fire extinguisher :P

Did you read that I said a 9th WDC for Schumi next year? that is imposible if Alonso win a second title this year, and don't worry about the fire extinguisher, he will teach Alonso too if he doesn't learn during winter test, he will have too many chance to show us how to use it. I will have a very happy face next year.

yep. dats y i admire kimi! :thbup:

Wait until next year and you will see who is he, if he stays at Mclaren with Alonso, you will hear excuse like "he is still adapting to the car or the team" and if Kimi goes to Ferrari and of course he will start to win first the excuse will be "Ferrari is a best team or has a better car" or this one that will be famous next year "Brigestone is giving a special tyre to ferrari" so you will hear a lots of crazy thing just to justify Alonso failure to be equal to Kimi when he will not be even close.

And no, I don't see the future, but I know what is going to happend, Kimi is simply too good to Alonso, he is not another Fisi.

I still love the way Kimi fans support Schumacher lately & Visa Versa.... its quite cute really!

I still love the way Kimi fans support Schumacher lately & Visa Versa.... its quite cute really!

Cute? It so pathetic it makes me want to womit. They have been slagging Kimi for ages, but as soon as he looks set to become a Pizza-delivery man he is all of a sudden the second best driver, cool, future WDC. Same with Kimi fans, are they all going to become tifosis now? What if Schu ends up at McLaren (there might actually be a possibility as Ron ahs praised Schu the last weeks which he has almost never done before) are you all going to love McLaren and hate Ferrari?

I mean, if you can't be consistent you might as well shut up an drown yourself in your own urin for all I am concerned.

Cute? It so pathetic it makes me want to womit. They have been slagging Kimi for ages, but as soon as he looks set to become a Pizza-delivery man he is all of a sudden the second best driver, cool, future WDC. Same with Kimi fans, are they all going to become tifosis now? What if Schu ends up at McLaren (there might actually be a possibility as Ron ahs praised Schu the last weeks which he has almost never done before) are you all going to love McLaren and hate Ferrari?

I mean, if you can't be consistent you might as well shut up an drown yourself in your own urin for all I am concerned.

Yes, I was only being sarcastic....

The simple truth (and anyone who argues with this is talking rubbish) is that Both sets of fans see 'Fernando the Great' As a Major threat and will support anyone who can challenge him. So naturally they all confused as to who to cheer on!

Where was he toying with Michael by the way? Hanging on for dear life is more like it, though he did an excellent job of that.

as usual i disagree here - id much rather have FA than KR - i really cant bear that man & really wish he would stay far away from Ferrari - i admit hes a great driver but god he annoys me :blink:

I don't like any of them, raikkonen is a miserable arse, Schu plays dirty and rammed Hill in 1994, and cant be bothered to post all the reasons why i hate alonso.

But of the 3 of them i hate alonso the most so thats why i want schu to win the title!

I don't like any of them, raikkonen is a miserable arse, Schu plays dirty and rammed Hill in 1994, and cant be bothered to post all the reasons why i hate alonso.

But of the 3 of them i hate alonso the most so thats why i want schu to win the title!

This one time, at band camp......

Call me a bore but i couldn't give a rats arse about whether i 'like' any of them. If they drive the wheels off their machinary, then i like 'em. Michael, Kimi and Fernando all do that and they have my respect.

This one time, at band camp......

Call me a bore but i couldn't give a rats arse about whether i 'like' any of them. If they drive the wheels off their machinary, then i like 'em. Michael, Kimi and Fernando all do that and they have my respect.

I second that :thbup:

I can't stand Michaels ethics on track which has resultetd in me wanting to strangle the guy, but he is a fast b#####ds and I respect him for that.

Hehe your gonna have a big wake up shock when reality hits you

The only thing that can hit me next year is Alonso out the track in his Mclaren, so I'll be watching my mirrors in the highway. :naughty:

I can tell you about that that I support Schu, not Ferrari, if he finaly retires, I will support Kimi, not Mclaren or Ferrari If a team do not design a good car the talent of the driver is almost useless, but if a team build a good everything change like you can see in Alonso.

I second that :thbup:

I can't stand Michaels ethics on track which has resultetd in me wanting to strangle the guy, but he is a fast b#####ds and I respect him for that.

Michael's parents were married at the time of his birth which eliminates him from being a b#####d. I have noticed that with increasing frequency you are deeming many with this charming tag. Are you convinced of a high level of ilegitimacy amongst our beloved sport? Have you called Michael the plural because of his multiple championships? :P

Michael's parents were married at the time of his birth which eliminates him from being a b#####d. I have noticed that with increasing frequency you are deeming many with this charming tag. Are you convinced of a high level of ilegitimacy amongst our beloved sport? Have you called Michael the plural because of his multiple championships? :P

As one brother is talented and the other is not I am just presuming one of them is a b#####d :mf_tongue: