Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Brazil 2003 Highlights

Many drivers were left blushing after this race!

It wasnt his fault Some Aussie Farmer parked his car on a blind corner!

I had tears in my eyes watching that again, please let's pray so nothing like that happened again.

That race was won by Raikonnen, FIA fisrt said that the winner was Heidfeld with a Jordan.

What a mess...

I had tears in my eyes watching that again, please let's pray so nothing like that happened again.

That race was won by Raikonnen, FIA fisrt said that the winner was Heidfeld with a Jordan.

What a mess...

It was handed to Fisichella my friend...

It wasnt his fault Some Aussie Farmer parked his car on a blind corner!

Hey :D

Blind Freddy could of seen the tyre on the track!!!! :P

FA must have thought that he would do everyone a favour and bump it off the track, but he neglected to remember that he was doing 250Km/h at the time !!!!! :P

Just jokes Wez :D:D

It was handed to Fisichella my friend...

So you say that the history can't be changed? :blink:

That's what we are doing here specially when we talk about Schu. and I am not talking about people who support Schu.

So if people here can say that Schumi is not the best of all time and that if he doesn't have a decent team mate and doesn't had a real contender is beacuse of the good he is, that he is well over the competition, so you all don't agree with me on that (not beacuse what I said but the numbers) so everything else can be true too, like the result in Brasill 2003.

I found this highlights video of the famous Brazil 2003 race. It is one of my favourite races in my 7 years of watching formula 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtNji0qn0mU

great video thanks for posting this! :thbup:

too bad youtube will have to take these videos offline soon, bernie is going to crackdown on the site soon, he maintains a tight control over all F1 media and he has even hired a firm to do an analysis...shame as it was such a cool way to relive the memories!

great video thanks for posting this! :thbup:

too bad youtube will have to take these videos offline soon, bernie is going to crackdown on the site soon, he maintains a tight control over all F1 media and he has even hired a firm to do an analysis...shame as it was such a cool way to relive the memories!

Your kidding? :o I've so many favourites saved of F1 clip's. they took out a blog called ragf1 aswell, had up to day clip's from the races which was great...tryed to keep it going without clip's but then it just died.

Bernie really needs to lighten up because the ammount he expects TV companys to pay to show a clip is keeping F1 away from people's view (like on the news they can only show a picture of the driver) unless on a race weekend. I remember Jenson Button being interviewed on a comedy talkshow and they said he was asking like 10k to show Button's big crash in Monaco (2004?) so they got a playstation instead and got him to reenact it.

So you say that the history can't be changed? :blink:

That's what we are doing here specially when we talk about Schu. and I am not talking about people who support Schu.

So if people here can say that Schumi is not the best of all time and that if he doesn't have a decent team mate and doesn't had a real contender is beacuse of the good he is, that he is well over the competition, so you all don't agree with me on that (not beacuse what I said but the numbers) so everything else can be true too, like the result in Brasill 2003.

Whart on earth are you blabbering about? This is surely the worst post I have ever read.

Changing history with reagrds to Schu? Mate, if you have your head stuck that far up Schu's ar$e you need to see a doctor about it instead of coming across as insane.

Your kidding? :o I've so many favourites saved of F1 clip's. they took out a blog called ragf1 aswell, had up to day clip's from the races which was great...tryed to keep it going without clip's but then it just died.

Bernie really needs to lighten up because the ammount he expects TV companys to pay to show a clip is keeping F1 away from people's view (like on the news they can only show a picture of the driver) unless on a race weekend. I remember Jenson Button being interviewed on a comedy talkshow and they said he was asking like 10k to show Button's big crash in Monaco (2004?) so they got a playstation instead and got him to reenact it.

For some reason Bernie feels that he needs more money and that the best way to get this is removing every 2 minute F1 clip on the net.

The old midget is probably one of the worst persons on earth. He's 75, why would he need another $5 m (if he even can make that for the crackdown)? I mean, he's worth billions, he's probably (hopefully) dead withing the decade and yet he thirsts for more :thbdn:

For some reason Bernie feels that he needs more money and that the best way to get this is removing every 2 minute F1 clip on the net.

The old midget is probably one of the worst persons on earth. He's 75, why would he need another $5 m (if he even can make that for the crackdown)? I mean, he's worth billions, he's probably (hopefully) dead withing the decade and yet he thirsts for more :thbdn:

Have you seen the prices of the F1 merchandise on the F1 store? ****ing $300 for a mouse pad!!!