Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Love Your Teammate

:lol:

I couldn't add all my favorites, but I used the drivers that defined the decades for me. I rate Prost above Senna and Fernando I admire, but it was a choice between him and Hamilton...I went for Hamilton, but just barely...

Even if Fernando isn't in the banner, it should be obvious to all that I'm a supporter of his. :D

Fair enough ;)

You a graphic designer by any chance?

I think Ralf took out his Jordan team-mate in 1997, either in Argentina or Nurburgring

Albers and Monteiro canada 2006!

Cant think of any others right now

O yes, the 2 Midlands... HAHAHA...

Yeah, Ralf has has a go at nearly every driver (and wall) in F1...

Remember him hitting his brother a while back... A good laugh indeed!

medium_2690089.jpg

Jenson v Jacques (2003)

You should add all the suggestions to the first post, so people can easily spot which ones haven't been touched on.

lol, yeah he is a pretty great driver (except for everyone up to Glock/Piquet in race 2 yielding to Hamilton, making him put no effort in to get his places back)!

Did you see hungary?????? HAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON PIQUET, DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must say im with you on this one - ive been supporting him all year in the GP2 (only cos Adam Carroll isnt doing too great) but now that ive seen a few more pics of him hes lovely :blush:

I just cant bring myself to support Hamilton - yeah i know hes doing a brillinat job at the minute & obviously has a lot of potential but i just couldnt bear the english media goign through it all again - sorry :(

Well i'll be glad that less attention will be on Button. It annoys me that such a massive fuss was made about Jenson not winning a race, including members here, and yet when do we ever hear Webber getting the same kind of stick for not winning a race yet??

Well i'll be glad that less attention will be on Button. It annoys me that such a massive fuss was made about Jenson not winning a race, including members here, and yet when do we ever hear Webber getting the same kind of stick for not winning a race yet??

Webber has spent most of his F1 career in inferior machinary to Button.

yeah man, don't rag on webbo

Must say im with you on this one - ive been supporting him all year in the GP2 (only cos Adam Carroll isnt doing too great) but now that ive seen a few more pics of him hes lovely :blush:

I just cant bring myself to support Hamilton - yeah i know hes doing a brillinat job at the minute & obviously has a lot of potential but i just couldnt bear the english media goign through it all again - sorry :(

Same reason I'm not supporting Hamilton (and the same reason I'm supporting Piquet ;) )

It really is a shame Adam's not doing that well, his racing style's fantastic and I'd love to see him progress to F1. In fact, his style's not too different from Piquet's - both of them are true racers. Hamilton sort of just sits in the car and waits for people to roll over for him in front as per Turkey race 2...

In fact, his style's not too different from Piquet's - both of them are true racers. Hamilton sort of just sits in the car and waits for people to roll over for him in front as per Turkey race 2...

They were awed by the aura of greatness filling their rear-view mirrors and froze in wonderment and joy.

lol, no I think it was more a case of "oh crap the championship leader's behind me, better move over, don't want the frenchies to be angry!!"

Hamilton's good, but it's nothing we didn't see last year with nico to be fair

lol, no I think it was more a case of "oh crap the championship leader's behind me, better move over, don't want the frenchies to be angry!!"

Hamilton's good, but it's nothing we didn't see last year with nico to be fair

No pun intended, but I don't take your opinion on future talent seriously as you claimed Paffett would dominate F1...

No pun intended, but I don't take your opinion on future talent seriously as you claimed Paffett would dominate F1...

Antonia has a tendancy to think with her loins, just like we let the little guy think for us :D

Antonia has a tendancy to think with her loins, just like we let the little guy think for us :D

:snigger:

Thats why I'm glad there are no girl raceers in F1. I would so easily go full throttle for the best looker of the buch :lol:

No pun intended, but I don't take your opinion on future talent seriously as you claimed Paffett would dominate F1

Lol, no I didn't! How the hell would he dominate F1 with people like Schumi, massa (well, ferrari), kimi, alonso and the majority of other people who aren't rookies! Christ, he's not even been in an F1 race!!!

Anyway, you might have meant to have said that I said Nico would dominate F1. Again, this is incorrect. I said nico would rule at F1 (rule meaning to be good at) and so far, when his car has actually worked (which is not very often), he has done very well for a rookie in a team which is having its worst season since the early '90's.

My opinion on future everything, talent inclusive, always proves to be correct. Hamilton is an immense talent in GP2, as was Nico - F1's a different kettle of fish. If Hamilton was in the same car as nico this season - the williams - I think their performances would be very very similar. Their driving styles are quite similar actually... maybe nico's a touch more agressive but that's it. I think Piquet's an understated talent of the future. I also said Speed would be crap and what has he been?! oh yes, crap! Trust me on this - when it comes to be predicting the future on the entertainment industry (motorsport inclusive) I can do it very well - with games, movies, music and drivers :)

lol pump - I only choose my favourites on that basis!!! (with Kubica being possibly the only exception :) )

I'll wait for Hamilton to come to F1 before I decide how good he is at it. Great at GP2 but F1 is till more demanding in every way and it takes more then just being able to go fast to be the best.

lol pump - I only choose my favourites on that basis!!! (with Kubica being possibly the only exception :) )

That's my girl :D

Trust me on this - when it comes to be predicting the future on the entertainment industry (motorsport inclusive) I can do it very well - with games, movies, music and drivers :)

Arrogance is not an attractive attribute! So whats ur prediction for monza then mystic meg

1st Schumi 2nd Massa then the rest is left for fate! However, I will not be able to watch my predictions come true until monday! :(

lol, I'm not too great at predicting race outcomes (although I identify underdogs well as my 3rd place and prize winning 2003 WRC fantasy championship told me :) )

(= Ron "Fox" Dennis said:

"the 1st Rule of f1 is....

"Love Your Team, Mate, not your team-mate!"

I'll wait for Hamilton to come to F1 before I decide how good he is at it. Great at GP2 but F1 is till more demanding in every way and it takes more then just being able to go fast to be the best.

The church of Hamilton is the one, true Way. The only Heiho. The path to Nirvanna. The door to Anwynn. The gateway to Valhalla.

Ive updated the initial post of team mates unconditional love for each other...

BTW. I just thought I would bring it to all your attention that BARs one test driver, South African Alan van der Merwe Gave Piquet a big hiding in an Identicle car when they were both racing single seaters in the Uk two seasons ago.

For the record, van der Merwe has also gone faster than any f1 driver in the history of the sport!

http://www.formula1.com/news/4668.html

BTW. I just thought I would bring it to all your attention that BARs one test driver, South African Alan van der Merwe Gave Piquet a big hiding in an Identicle car when they were both racing single seaters in the Uk two seasons ago.

What a kick-a## driver!

What a kick-a## driver!

Indeed, He's also one of 3 South Africans ever to win an FIA sanctioned event!

wow! Maybe he's like kubica - understated, unheard of, unhyped - but bloody good

in all fairness, Van de Merwe had actually beenin British F3 a year longer than piquet and they were in different teams... so the cars weren't identical - like gp2, they're essentially identical but in reality, they're really not!

and Jamie Green (his team mate) actually finished second so that car must have been running pretty well!!!