Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Love Your Teammate

Never the less he's still bloody quick! In His first ever F1 test session he was something like 11th quickest out of 24 in a BAR.

Here is a photo I got of him at a A1 test session.

vandermerwefb7.jpg

Webber has spent most of his F1 career in inferior machinary to Button.

Or look at it this way; Webber and Button have both constantly been in non-title-contending machinery and yet Webber doesn't get any flak for not winning

Or look at it this way; Webber and Button have both constantly been in non-title-contending machinery and yet Webber doesn't get any flak for not winning

You probably get most of your news (me too) from English magazines and websites. Those are the reporters that give Button flak. They don't give Webbo flak because he's not British. Kinda like how DC has been thrown into the dumpster by the British press now that they have a proper Brit (Button) to cheer on.

Webbo dont get constant hype about how he is a future world champion & the greatest thing since sliced bread, so no one expects him to win grand prixs!

I just had to update this list after this weekend.

Rosberg has officially joined the hall of shame, taking out Webber in Brazil. If the truth be said, although not as drastic a impact the 2 Bmw's tried hard to get themselves onto my list this weekend too!

So remember.... The 1st rule in f1: Never take out your team mate, especially when you in the final race of the season challenging Toyota for 5th in the constructors Nick & Robert!!!

Heres our list:

- Rosberg & Webber (2006)

- Monty & Kimi (2006)

- Albers and Monteiro (2006) {Jemstride}

- Pizzonia & Webber (2004)

- Jenson v Jacques (2003) {Kay_zee}

- Ralf and Monty (2002)

- Sato and Fisichella (2002) {kaisersalsek}

- Alesi & Heidfeld (2000) {kaisersalsek}

- Prost & Senna (1989)

I dont know if this counts but i remember a McLaren taking out another McLaren at Austria some years back. I remember it was a Mika and Coulthard period but i dont remember who was at fault.

I just had to update this list after this weekend.

Rosberg has officially joined the hall of shame, taking out Webber in Brazil. If the truth be said, although not as drastic a impact the 2 Bmw's tried hard to get themselves onto my list this weekend too!

So remember.... The 1st rule in f1: Never take out your team mate, especially when you in the final race of the season challenging Toyota for 5th in the constructors Nick & Robert!!!

Heres our list:

- Rosberg & Webber (2006)

- Monty & Kimi (2006)

- Albers and Monteiro (2006) {Jemstride}

- Pizzonia & Webber (2004)

- Jenson v Jacques (2003) {Kay_zee}

- Ralf and Monty (2002)

- Sato and Fisichella (2002) {kaisersalsek}

- Alesi & Heidfeld (2000) {kaisersalsek}

- Prost & Senna (1989)

what happened with nick and robert? did i miss something while watching the race?

what happened with nick and robert? did i miss something while watching the race?

Dunno about them..all i saw was Williams teammates to collide.

They tried desperately to take each other out for the first 5 or so corners of the GP... It did look as though they touched when Ralf joined in.

I dont know if this counts but i remember a McLaren taking out another McLaren at Austria some years back. I remember it was a Mika and Coulthard period but i dont remember who was at fault.

I remember it well - DC spun Hakkinen round, Ron wasnt happy!