Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Chavs

Jenson_Rules mate, I have been intersted in your chav obsession and so I found this for you.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav

Apparently I had you wrong as they are not confined to british shores. They are absolutely all over. Its all the no good, junk middle to lower class white/black/yellow/brown arseholes that you would love too torture to death. Their mere precense can ruin any perfect day in a heartbeat. Jesus Christ. Thankfully I have never, and will never have anything to do with these pieces of shiit, and I seriously feel for those whom have to.

In my opinion there are only two remedies.

1- Forced labour, preferrably in some mine, in Sibir, or in some other godless place, and

2- Sterilisation so that they can't breed.

The world is overcrowded and in IMHO these should be killed so that the rest of us could get on with business and save this planet. I know for certain that the chavs are not going to contribute.

Jenson_Rules mate, I have been intersted in your chav obsession and so I found this for you.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav

Apparently I had you wrong as they are not confined to british shores. They are absolutely all over. Its all the no good, junk middle to lower class white/black/yellow/brown arseholes that you would love too torture to death. Their mere precense can ruin any perfect day in a heartbeat. Jesus Christ. Thankfully I have never, and will never have anything to do with these pieces of shiit, and I seriously feel for those whom have to.

In my opinion there are only two remedies.

1- Forced labour, preferrably in some mine, in Sibir, or in some other godless place, and

2- Sterilisation so that they can't breed.

The world is overcrowded and in IMHO these should be killed so that the rest of us could get on with business and save this planet. I know for certain that the chavs are not going to contribute.

They should just be shot!!!

They should just be shot!!!

10 points for, not only understanding, but also a very effective hands on approach my friend.

Bruce for president!

They are right about the world being over populated. Maybe we should just sterilise the polititions and Schumacher fans.

:clap3:

How right you are my friend. Even beter, I have a litelino in mind as well ;)

I don't know, but somehow I can picture ykick wearing his hat sideways :eusa_think:

I don't know, but somehow I can picture ykick wearing his hat sideways :eusa_think:

Trust me. I wouldnt be caught dead wearing a hat sideways. My usual outfit is a plain t shirt (red, blue, black, white etc), a pair of shorts about knee length and a pair of thongs on my feet.

Trust me. I wouldnt be caught dead wearing a hat sideways. My usual outfit is a plain t shirt (red, blue, black, white etc), a pair of shorts about knee length and a pair of thongs on my feet.

Proper wear mate :thbup:

Ah, you god loving sweetheart, you mean that you never get out of your school uniform :lol:

Seriously mate, where in Sydney are you from? If we live close to each other we could catch the next GP at my local as all my friends think I am killing the planet by supporting motorsport.

And I am not joking. Went out today for a few quiet beers and someone almost procalimed me as judas for loving F1 :huh: Thats what Newtown can do to you when you proclaim your love for gasoline...

I actually blame the media, they are spreading the wrong message. The people who need to be shot are the ones in charge of the media.

Auctioneer on Family Guy: You're the most generous man since Ted Turner!

Ted Turner: Yeahh I'm I'm gonna do something cool for us all. I'm gonna colorize the moon...

Ben lives in Dorset, the chav capital of the world. Bristol isnt much better though. Walk through town centre on a saturday night after 12 and you can be proud of yourself if you get to the other side without almost getting in a fight

I did live near Bournemouth, DID. I live imbetween Barnsley and Doncaster now in some Sh#tty villiage!

IUm down in bournemouth this week though seeing mates so i prob wont get on here much if not at all!

Ben lives in Dorset, the chav capital of the world. Bristol isnt much better though. Walk through town centre on a saturday night after 12 and you can be proud of yourself if you get to the other side without almost getting in a fight

Be lucky that's all you have. Walk through South L.A. and you'll be lucky to get out alive.

that link is a "no way dont click ever even if my life depened on it" as its either Chav scum and i hate chavs but its about chavs (who i hate) in a bad way :D but maybe it could be Chavs Cum so i dunno :eusa_think:

Its the whole www.penis land.com or www.pen island.com for me :eusa_think: (great trick to pull on ur friends btw even though i havent tried the site lol :D .

Be lucky that's all you have. Walk through South L.A. and you'll be lucky to get out alive.

That's what guns are for.......'ya feeling lucky punk?'

A while back I used to work in Joburg city Center... a White guy there is like George Bush running through Iraq with a American flag!

A while back I used to work in Joburg city Center... a White guy there is like George Bush running through Iraq with a American flag!

:clap3::lol::lol::lol: