Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

Renault Finalise 2007 Driver Line-up

Im almost 99% sure he'll beat Fisi. But as a rookie he can have a poor gp's...like Rosberg. ^_^

No I think he won't beat Fisi, he may often be faster but being a rookie he's bound to make more mistakes

No I think he won't beat Fisi, he may often be faster but being a rookie he's bound to make more mistakes

That is true....but Fisi makes mistakes as well so in the end it could be very tight.

More finns to F1! :D

Heikki is very talent and fast driver, however he isn't mentally as strong as some other drivers.

Good driver, but no Raikkonen...

I am very happy to see Heikki getting the seat. A happy day for all Scandinavians as Finland, although not part of Scandinavia) is as close as it gets :thbup:

If he is as mentally strong as Kimi has yet to be seen and I think we should give him at least until Catalunyia before even discussing such.

If Fisi gets beaten by Kovalainen next year, I think it could well be Fisi's last season in f1

Damn straight!

I am very happy to see Heikki getting the seat. A happy day for all Scandinavians as Finland, although not part of Scandinavia) is as close as it gets :thbup:

If he is as mentally strong as Kimi has yet to be seen and I think we should give him at least until Catalunyia before even discussing such.

Damn straight!

Heikki Kovalainen is the next Finnish world champion!

Would be need if his rookie season would exceed all expectations

I believe Kimi Raikkonen is.

You think???? :D:D

:welcome: suomenpankki!

Yeah, the more Finns in F1 the merrier if you ask me!

BTW, what does your name mean? I know suomen must be something with Finland...

:welcome: suomenpankki!

Yeah, the more Finns in F1 the merrier if you ask me!

BTW, what does your name mean? I know suomen must be something with Finland...

Thanks!!

Yep..im from Finland, and the name means "FinnishBank"...

And in my opinion renault is a tough customer next year when Flavio and Heikki puts their talent together.

I

Thanks!!

Yep..im from Finland, and the name means "FinnishBank"...

And in my opinion renault is a tough customer next year when Flavio and Heikki puts their talent together.

I

I do like your optimism with regards to future Finnish WDC's. But as Kimi probably is leaving McLaren for Ferrari I hope he suffers nothing but hardship.

Renault will probably be a very good start for Heikki, just such a shame that McLAren will win everything the next 5 years... :D

:clap3:

As far as i can see...

Kimi only had 1 mechanical failure this year in a race....heat shield count as mechanical though?

Monty's hasent had any

DLR had a fuel pump failure

Not far off Ferrari and Renault's reliability this year....bad news for all the people expecting Alonso to be plauged with mechanical failure's in 2007 :naughty: little fact, McLaren's engine is the only one not to have a problem....a couple of races into the year that was true and I can't find any evidence to show that it's not still.

Hmmm surely mclaren cant build reliable car 2 seasons in a row? Alonso fans should be more worried about mclaren's lack of pace, plus their design structure has been shuffled due to Newey leaving, so I'm personally not expecting an incredible mclaren package in 2007

:clap3:

As far as i can see...

Kimi only had 1 mechanical failure this year in a race....heat shield count as mechanical though?

Monty's hasent had any

DLR had a fuel pump failure

Not far off Ferrari and Renault's reliability this year....bad news for all the people expecting Alonso to be plauged with mechanical failure's in 2007 :naughty: little fact, McLaren's engine is the only one not to have a problem....a couple of races into the year that was true and I can't find any evidence to show that it's not still.

It makes Cavalinno's Mercedes-Benz engine comemoration thread rather pathetic, ey?

Hmmm surely mclaren cant build reliable car 2 seasons in a row? Alonso fans should be more worried about mclaren's lack of pace, plus their design structure has been shuffled due to Newey leaving, so I'm personally not expecting an incredible mclaren package in 2007

Me neither....only livery is/will be awsome :naughty::naughty:

Again you decide to speak out of your arse.

The improved reliability is a direct result in Illmor being bought by Mercedes in 2005 and moved in-house and renamed Mercedes-Benz High Performance Engines. Out goes Mario Ilien and his sloppy crew, in comes German high percision Doctors and exceptional reliability.

The improved reliability is a direct result in Illmor being bought by Mercedes in 2005 and moved in-house and renamed Mercedes-Benz High Performance Engines. Out goes Mario Ilien and his sloppy crew, in comes German high percision Doctors and exceptional reliability.

That is true.... :thbup::thbup:

Now they only need the designer to make the car awsome to drive.

I was making a joke about mclarens reliability, of course in seriousness they can build a reliable car 2 seasons in a row. You should learn not to be so insulting!

I was making a joke about mclarens reliability, of course in seriousness they can build a reliable car 2 seasons in a row. You should learn not to be so insulting!

In that case you made a very good effort of trying to conceal your joke

In that case you made a very good effort of trying to conceal your joke

I'm not going to be dragged into an argument with you over nothing. Lighten up theres a grand prix this weekend!

Kovalainen looks to be very solid but Renault certainly wont win the WCC next year, infact I think they will finish 4th behind Honda, Ferrari and Mclaren!

Kovalainen looks to be very solid but Renault certainly wont win the WCC next year, infact I think they will finish 4th behind Honda, Ferrari and Mclaren!

Yeah me too. In fact without Alonso they probably would've finished 3rd or 4th this year and last year too

i was a big fan of Heikki when he was in GP2, i really like his driving style and i look forward to watching him in F1

but remember Rosberg was a pretty sure thing when he left GP2 & great things were expected of him too and in reality he hasnt really lived up to expectations - i just hope the same thing doesnt happen to Heikki when he arrives (or Piquet Jnr when he joins too which i hope is really soon :king: )

i was a big fan of Heikki when he was in GP2, i really like his driving style and i look forward to watching him in F1

but remember Rosberg was a pretty sure thing when he left GP2 & great things were expected of him too and in reality he hasnt really lived up to expectations - i just hope the same thing doesnt happen to Heikki when he arrives (or Piquet Jnr when he joins too which i hope is really soon :king: )

Rosberg's problem is that he's driving a pile of crap on wheels. He seems like a nice guy and I hope williams produce a better machine in 2007.