Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

milaszewski

Kubica - Will He Earn His First Points At Monza?

If you take the best times from 1st and 2nd Friday practice sessions of racing drivers only, you'll end up with THIS:

1. M. Shumacher - 1:23.138

2. F. Massa - 1:23.182

3. R. Kubica - 1:23.745

And adding the fact that last week Kubica made a lap of 01:22.225 it starts to look quite promising :)

If you take the best times from 1st and 2nd Friday practice sessions of racing drivers only, you'll end up with THIS:

And adding the fact that last week Kubica made a lap of 01:22.225 it starts to look quite promising :)

not really. i would reserve judgement ...

coz the track has been resurfaced and hence michelans have gone for softer compounds ..... so :naughty:

:lol: schumikonen why have u got a pic of 1 of the worst F1 drivers in history on your avatar!!!

I choose this driver because I saw some other people here supporting drivers that maybe won't get even a podium finish in their whole life, so I thought that it was going to be funny to joint them with Gaston Massacane in my avatar, and it was funny to hear people from his country that was happy every time he got a position just because somebody else was out of the race. :P

...and having a closer look, his time is second overall in the whole qualifying! :) That's impressive :)

I haven't seen so good debut in F1 for a long time :)

...and having a closer look, his time is second overall in the whole qualifying! :) That's impressive :)

I haven't seen so good debut in F1 for a long time :)

Yeah, I agree, not a bad performance :thbup:

He just earn big RESPECT.....

Massa in faster/better car couldnt touch him.....what a loser he is ( Massa i mean)!!!!!

He just earn big RESPECT.....

Massa in faster/better car couldnt touch him.....what a loser he is ( Massa i mean)!!!!!

Third gp mate

Well 2 outta 3 ain't bad :D

Kubeeetza will finish well behind Nick, if he finishes at all. I say no points for him this Sunday.

Man, I hope you didn't make a money bet on this :)

And those who bet on Kubica on podium probably earned quite nice money :)

Kubeeetza will finish well behind Nick, if he finishes at all. I say no points for him this Sunday.

Oh ic well if you say so, I bet JV would have done it better. Kubika made podium JV 12 Races 7 miserable points Kubica 3 races 6 points. JV another worthless driver that was there for teh paycheck. Good thing he is gone for good. Now who remember JV?

Mike, you along with many others will/are eating some mighty tasting crow right about now. :snack::hungary::icecream: and to wash it down :milk_carton:

Brilliant race by the ugly pole but my driver of the day goes to schumi no question!

Schumi did what he had to do no doubt, but that was to be expected. Now kubica on the other hand.......

...was indeed excellent but still MS was my driver of the day! TBH I half expected Kubica to meet the expectations laid upon him!

Scumacher winning in the best car, from 2nd on the grid, or a rookie in a BMW holding off a driver in the best car and making it to 3rd?

Are you crazy Ben? Kubica was easily driver of the day.... Just because he isn't retiring....

Scumacher winning in the best car, from 2nd on the grid, or a rookie in a BMW holding off a driver in the best car and making it to 3rd?

Are you crazy Ben? Kubica was easily driver of the day.... Just because he isn't retiring....

Indeed!!!

No I see your point and I'm not disagreeing with you but I just think Schumi was my driver of the day though ugly pole was EXCEPTIONAL!