Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

milaszewski

Kubica - Will He Earn His First Points At Monza?

Scumacher winning in the best car, from 2nd on the grid,
:wacko: trading fastest lap ,l ap after lap with KR.... till KR decides to "settle for 2nd (near the end) ,best car(in low down force trim) ,my foot

But poor Rosberg is driving the worst williams for a long time. Well done Kubica, JV & Heidfeld didnt manage any podiums til hungary and Kubica has come in and done it in his 3rd race, outpacing his highly-rated team-mate. Will be very interesting if he keeps beating Nick like that

Kubica has always been in front of Nico since they were karting together. The pole was often unlucky but he was on the same pace of superstar Lewis Hamilton while Nico was a good driver but nothing more

well...even the fourth consecutive DNF were not accounted to him...(all techinal probs i think...)

but,since the glorified entrance into F1,he no longer looks appealing for me...

if he is a good driver woth a bad car and he knows that...i think he should opt for somewhere else in 2007...

poor Nico.... :(

Brilliant race by Kubica, he made an awesome start. I said he wouldn't collect any points but he sure surprised me! He looked mighty good and I hope to see more of the same out of him. I'm happy for Buzcer and the other Polish F1 fans, nice to see your driver succeed! What a way to score your first points! :clap3:

Brilliant race by Kubica, he made an awesome start. I said he wouldn't collect any points but he sure surprised me! He looked mighty good and I hope to see more of the same out of him. I'm happy for Buzcer and the other Polish F1 fans, nice to see your driver succeed! What a way to score your first points! :clap3:

o yeah that reminds me I said he wouldnt stand a chance of getting points, I guess he really showed me!!!

ya...what a great wondrous way.... :clap3:

Brilliant race by Kubica, he made an awesome start. I said he wouldn't collect any points but he sure surprised me! He looked mighty good and I hope to see more of the same out of him. I'm happy for Buczer and the other Polish F1 fans, nice to see your driver succeed! What a way to score your first points! :clap3:

Heh :) First points for "Poland" and in what a way earned :clap3: 3rd GP for Robert (and he didn't came to F1 as a Indy, CART, GP2 superstar) and podium at once :king:

You know, I still couldn't believed, that I have countryman in F1. All I was praying for (when RK replaced JV) where ... first ever points for him and Poland in F1. Just one, maybe two .. nothing more. I've never thought about podium. When I met him in Warsaw, just a 5 days before GP Italy, I told him, that I won't and don't expect podiums, or winning races. So he is not listening his supporters :naughty: Ehhh. I have been wathching F1, and supporting teams and drivers for about 15 years, but for the first time I have a polish driver to root. Yes. for sure it's something special for me. That's why I was hoping, that Kubica will stay in F1 for some time (full 2007). I was hoping for points ... but nothing more. I'm more than a happy now. On Monday first what I did was to check if Kubica hadn't been disqualificated :D

What now? I think, that my biggest wish just came true. RK should be in F1 for all 2007 :thbup: What about podium? It was such great, that I had bigger apoplexy than Alan Jones on the last lap of 2006 Hungary GP :clap3: But what now? You maybe don't belive me, but reality just went beyond my dreams. Only winning could be better. But it could happen after 112 gp's (like in Button case) or maybe never. For sure it rahter don't repeat quickly. Kubica was fantastic last Sanday. He was able to heep Massa behind him. Had fantastic start (maybe on of the best starts of this year) and his all driving was faultless. But I don't believe, that he could gain another podium this year. I will be very happy for every given point. We must remeber, that Kubica still is a rookie, and that BMW is rather mediocre car. Robert knows the track from italian series, BMW cars fits great to Monza. But now we will have three tracks, which Robert knows only from TV. And BMW couldn't better than last Sunday on Monza.

But I feel great. I'm fully satisfied .. I'm not hopping for podiums, just for points. I only hope, that Roberts isn't fully satisfied :D And BMW also. Aha. BMW in my opinion is going in a good direction. Who knows, maybe thay will be fighting for wins in 2007? Ehh .. rather not, but for podiums? Why not?

THX !!

PS: Only one driver in F1 history (Alonso) were younger finishing 3rd or better (ehh .. this 12 times in english hehe. In Poland we have only three .. past, present, and future ;) )

Its only 1 race. JPM was amazing in his 3rd ever race and now u all think he's a waste of space. Rosberg was very impressive early on too. we will see how Kubica does over a whole season in 2007 against Heidfeld. Its annoying to me that Davidson is still stuck in friday driving when Kubica has a race seat already!

Okay, I see Buczer that You are quite sceptical about Kubica's talent. I must disagree with You. Everytime he goes on the track his one of the fastest there. Even when the BMW is not the best car.

What have been BMW's achievements with JV onboard? They were...adequate. And when Robert was announced as the second driver they got better and better. Each GP was a bit of suprise from BMW and it's performance.

Jemstride like I said. It's the first season (not season, just races) for RK. He didn't came like a JV (older, being a Indy 500 winner etc). Even not from GP2 but from WSbyR. He is only 21 yeard old. It's not fair demand from him to beat Heidfeld :( It's also not fair to demanding another podium for him. BMW was great last Sunday, but anyway it still is a medicore car, and RK knows tracks only from TV. Every gain point will be like a win for RK.

BTW Davidson will be driving for SA next year.

Its only 1 race. JPM was amazing in his 3rd ever race and now u all think he's a waste of space. Rosberg was very impressive early on too. we will see how Kubica does over a whole season in 2007 against Heidfeld. Its annoying to me that Davidson is still stuck in friday driving when Kubica has a race seat already!

I too find it irritating that Davidson does not have a seat, but lets not take anything away from Kubica. He clearly have showed us so far that he is more than deserving of the seat.

Davidsons allegeance with Honda should have given him a drive had it not been for two aspects.

1- That they chose the experience of Barichello over a rookie with promise

2- The rediculous all Japanese policy at Super Cucumber F1.

Jemstride like I said. It's the first season (not season, just races) for RK. He didn't came like a JV (older, being a Indy 500 winner etc). Even not from GP2 but from WSbyR. He is only 21 yeard old. It's not fair demand from him to beat Heidfeld :( It's also not fair to demanding another podium for him. BMW was great last Sunday, but anyway it still is a medicore car, and RK knows tracks only from TV. Every gain point will be like a win for RK.

BTW Davidson will be driving for SA next year.

I didnt demand anything, I just said lets wait to see how he does over a whole season!

Davidson has not signed anything with SA unless u know something we don't, which is unlikely as you're not Davidson's manager!

Okay, I see Buczer that You are quite sceptical about Kubica's talent.

No !! I just said, that just to have a polish driver in F1 is something fantastic for me. And that I even don't want podiums etc, but to have a polish driver in F1 for some time :) But it's not because I'm sceptical for Kubica. I "knew" him from F3 and he is a great driver. 2 times second in GP Macao !! and with FL. He was faster than Rosberg (from early years). I hope, that he will be able to winning races in the future. But I'm just ... I don't want to be disappointed if something goes wrong (tfu, tfu). It's my nature :(

Aha. Pytales o zdjecie. Z forum F1 Ultra. www.f1ultra.pl

I didnt demand anything, I just said lets wait to see how he does over a whole season!

Davidson has not signed anything with SA unless u know something we don't, which is unlikely as you're not Davidson's manager!

But why to take anything away from Robert ?? I think, that Davidson deserve F1 seat. But it's not my decision, or Robert. I think, that Barrichello is rather melody of the past. And that Honda don't need two experienced drivers. Specialy if Button is working with them for many years now. They choosed driver, who can bring experience form Ferrari to the team. In my opinion it was wrong choice. Just look how the season started. Button needs to feel the pressure. Like NH ;) And Rubens is ... slow for most time of the year, or just nothing special.

Heh :) First points for "Poland" and in what a way earned :clap3: 3rd GP for Robert (and he didn't came to F1 as a Indy, CART, GP2 superstar) and podium at once :king:

You know, I still couldn't believed, that I have countryman in F1. All I was praying for (when RK replaced JV) where ... first ever points for him and Poland in F1. Just one, maybe two .. nothing more. I've never thought about podium. When I met him in Warsaw, just a 5 days before GP Italy, I told him, that I won't and don't expect podiums, or winning races. So he is not listening his supporters :naughty: Ehhh. I have been wathching F1, and supporting teams and drivers for about 15 years, but for the first time I have a polish driver to root. Yes. for sure it's something special for me. That's why I was hoping, that Kubica will stay in F1 for some time (full 2007). I was hoping for points ... but nothing more. I'm more than a happy now. On Monday first what I did was to check if Kubica hadn't been disqualificated :D

What now? I think, that my biggest wish just came true. RK should be in F1 for all 2007 :thbup: What about podium? It was such great, that I had bigger apoplexy than Alan Jones on the last lap of 2006 Hungary GP :clap3: But what now? You maybe don't belive me, but reality just went beyond my dreams. Only winning could be better. But it could happen after 112 gp's (like in Button case) or maybe never. For sure it rahter don't repeat quickly. Kubica was fantastic last Sanday. He was able to heep Massa behind him. Had fantastic start (maybe on of the best starts of this year) and his all driving was faultless. But I don't believe, that he could gain another podium this year. I will be very happy for every given point. We must remeber, that Kubica still is a rookie, and that BMW is rather mediocre car. Robert knows the track from italian series, BMW cars fits great to Monza. But now we will have three tracks, which Robert knows only from TV. And BMW couldn't better than last Sunday on Monza.

But I feel great. I'm fully satisfied .. I'm not hopping for podiums, just for points. I only hope, that Roberts isn't fully satisfied :D And BMW also. Aha. BMW in my opinion is going in a good direction. Who knows, maybe thay will be fighting for wins in 2007? Ehh .. rather not, but for podiums? Why not?

THX !!

PS: Only one driver in F1 history (Alonso) were younger finishing 3rd or better (ehh .. this 12 times in english hehe. In Poland we have only three .. past, present, and future ;) )

wow...you met him b4...and even had a talk with him....good.

yaya....poor davidson....years in f1....juz keep testing,juz keep testing.... :lol:

yaya....poor davidson....years in f1....juz keep testing,juz keep testing.... :lol:

I honestly believe he is better than a lot of the current first choice drivers!

Fact is Kubica scored more points than Rosberg the whole season + a podium in just 3 races. Ok Rosberg has been plagued by engine problem, but overall his performance has dropped quite a bit regardless of reliability.

Fact is Kubica scored more points than Rosberg the whole season + a podium in just 3 races. Ok Rosberg has been plagued by engine problem, but overall his performance has dropped quite a bit regardless of reliability.

I think its an unfair comparison because 1) the williams is a pile of junk and 2) Kubica hasnt been racing a whole season so for all we know his performance might drop too

I think its an unfair comparison because 1) the williams is a pile of junk and 2) Kubica hasnt been racing a whole season so for all we know his performance might drop too

maybe....and maybe not.....

i definitely hope that he wont..... :lol: