Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

milaszewski

Kubica - Will He Earn His First Points At Monza?

Fact is Kubica scored more points than Rosberg the whole season + a podium in just 3 races. Ok Rosberg has been plagued by engine problem, but overall his performance has dropped quite a bit regardless of reliability.

Good point

I think its an unfair comparison because 1) the williams is a pile of junk and 2) Kubica hasnt been racing a whole season so for all we know his performance might drop too

Another good point.

I do believe that Kubica will show us more excellent driver in future. However we can also expect like jemstride say a drop from Kubica's performance.

I hope this will not happen but if it will it should be only in 1 particular race.

Rosberg was my favourite rookie till Kubica sat in the car on Sunday and perform in wet conditions as a true racer.

"wow...you met him b4...and even had a talk with him....good."

More or less :D He was in Warsaw five just week before Italian GP. I couldn't say it was a converastion. You can talk to the dvier when he gives you autograph ... but it's not a conversation :)

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6904

"Perhaps you meant TENSES? smile.gif"

:D:D:D:D Of course, tenses :lol:

I think its an unfair comparison because 1) the williams is a pile of junk and 2) Kubica hasnt been racing a whole season so for all we know his performance might drop too

Time will most certainly tell. But for me Kubica has this little extra thing needed to go to the top, but once again back to the first sentence.

Kubeeetza will finish well behind Nick, if he finishes at all. I say no points for him this Sunday.

This shows the folly of prognostication. Nice banner, however, but surely Ayrton deserves a position?

This shows the folly of prognostication. Nice banner, however, but surely Ayrton deserves a position?

Couldn't you have just used the word 'guess'...it would've been faster ;) Yeah, I screwed up on my pick of Kubeeeeeeeeeeetza, so sue me.

Senna isn't in there because I rank Prost higher than Senna. Be happy Fangio's in there ;)

Welcome, btw.

Couldn't you have just used the word 'guess'...it would've been faster ;) Yeah, I screwed up on my pick of Kubeeeeeeeeeeetza, so sue me.

Senna isn't in there because I rank Prost higher than Senna. Be happy Fangio's in there ;)

Welcome, btw.

Hi!!!! nice to see you here...and great banner...

I think I will do mine with Schumacher's dark side pics on it...to compensate... :naughty:

"wow...you met him b4...and even had a talk with him....good."

More or less :D He was in Warsaw five just week before Italian GP. I couldn't say it was a converastion. You can talk to the dvier when he gives you autograph ... but it's not a conversation :)

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6904

nice picures mate...

thanks for sharing...

u looks charming..... :lol:

nice picures mate...

thanks for sharing...

u looks charming..... :lol:

how old are you ,Girl (i am asking this coz they are a rare species at TF1)

:)

Heh :) First points for "Poland" and in what a way earned :clap3: 3rd GP for Robert (and he didn't came to F1 as a Indy, CART, GP2 superstar) and podium at once :king:

You know, I still couldn't believed, that I have countryman in F1. All I was praying for (when RK replaced JV) where ... first ever points for him and Poland in F1. Just one, maybe two .. nothing more. I've never thought about podium. When I met him in Warsaw, just a 5 days before GP Italy, I told him, that I won't and don't expect podiums, or winning races. So he is not listening his supporters :naughty: Ehhh. I have been wathching F1, and supporting teams and drivers for about 15 years, but for the first time I have a polish driver to root. Yes. for sure it's something special for me. That's why I was hoping, that Kubica will stay in F1 for some time (full 2007). I was hoping for points ... but nothing more. I'm more than a happy now. On Monday first what I did was to check if Kubica hadn't been disqualificated :D

What now? I think, that my biggest wish just came true. RK should be in F1 for all 2007 :thbup: What about podium? It was such great, that I had bigger apoplexy than Alan Jones on the last lap of 2006 Hungary GP :clap3: But what now? You maybe don't belive me, but reality just went beyond my dreams. Only winning could be better. But it could happen after 112 gp's (like in Button case) or maybe never. For sure it rahter don't repeat quickly. Kubica was fantastic last Sanday. He was able to heep Massa behind him. Had fantastic start (maybe on of the best starts of this year) and his all driving was faultless. But I don't believe, that he could gain another podium this year. I will be very happy for every given point. We must remeber, that Kubica still is a rookie, and that BMW is rather mediocre car. Robert knows the track from italian series, BMW cars fits great to Monza. But now we will have three tracks, which Robert knows only from TV. And BMW couldn't better than last Sunday on Monza.

HEY!, the Red Bull and Williams are mediocre cars!

I take offence to that! :furious: