Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Rb Vs. Fm

RB Vs. FM  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better driver, having driven equal machinery

• Felipe Massa
    • Reubens Barrichello

I don't see Rubens' consistency this year and I see a Massa with a lot less experience than Rubens doing a very good job with Ferrari, and I got to remind you that Ferrari was the inconsistent at the beggining of the season.

Just take a look at last year results MS had six DNF and RB didn't shine at all when he just got one DNF and was ussualy beaten by Shumi at every race, so I don't think that Schu did this with RB's set up ot telemetry or anything else, I just think that RB didn't have the pace to be on top, Massa had shown a very different situation at Ferrari and at Sauber and he can be the one who decide where the title goes this year, so I think that my choice is clear. Massa.

Rubens, for the reasons given already. As for him fading into obscurity, you need to get a bit of perspective. This is Rubens' first year with Honda and it's normal to struggle, especially with a team that hasn't gotten it together yet. Anyone who saw him drive at Stewart knows his value.

Rubens, for the reasons given already. As for him fading into obscurity, you need to get a bit of perspective. This is Rubens' first year with Honda and it's normal to struggle, especially with a team that hasn't gotten it together yet. Anyone who saw him drive at Stewart knows his value.

lovely stuff... :thbup:

Must correct you on a big error - The Indy moment you're referring to wasnt to do with safety cars and rubens messing up, Schuey was in the lead and wanted a 'photo finish' with both cars crossing the line together. But schuey messed up and actually allowed Rubens to cross the line about .001 seconds ahead!

nope thats not what i was thinking about!!! was there not an incident in a race (maybe not USA then) were RB was leading, safety car came out & MS overtook him as they were going over the line - remembering that you cant overtake behind a safety car - and then shoot of into the lead to finally win the race :eusa_think: someone help m,e out please

Must correct you on a big error - The Indy moment you're referring to wasnt to do with safety cars and rubens messing up, Schuey was in the lead and wanted a 'photo finish' with both cars crossing the line together. But schuey messed up and actually allowed Rubens to cross the line about .001 seconds ahead!

nope thats not what i was thinking about!!! was there not an incident in a race (maybe not USA then) were RB was leading, safety car came out & MS overtook him as they were going over the line - remembering that you cant overtake behind a safety car - and then shoot of into the lead to finally win the race :eusa_think: someone help m,e out please

Jem - from a review of the USA GP 2004

From there, how did the final results come about? By this stage, of course, Michael was already in the lead, having snatched it from Rubens at the restart after the first safety car period. It was such a millimetre-perfect move that he was dead even with his team-mate without illegally passing him before crossing the line.

you had me thinking id dreamt that there :D

Jem - from a review of the USA GP 2004

From there, how did the final results come about? By this stage, of course, Michael was already in the lead, having snatched it from Rubens at the restart after the first safety car period. It was such a millimetre-perfect move that he was dead even with his team-mate without illegally passing him before crossing the line.

you had me thinking id dreamt that there :D

That's my favority overtake of all time, that was amazing, only Michael can do something like that.

Yep. Rubens.

Massa isn't even DRIVING in the same world as Rubes, let alone should be compared to Rubes. For chris'sake's, Rubes has Massa spanked everywhere. Rubes could spank all over him in equal cars. Put them both in a Stewart...he'd spank him. Put them in Jordans, he'd spank him. Put them in any Ferrari since 2000 - he'd spank him. Put him in a Honda...he'd spank him.

Nuff said.

Massa isn't even DRIVING in the same world as Rubes, let alone should be compared to Rubes. For chris'sake's, Rubes has Massa spanked everywhere. Rubes could spank all over him in equal cars. Put them both in a Stewart...he'd spank him. Put them in Jordans, he'd spank him. Put them in any Ferrari since 2000 - he'd spank him. Put him in a Honda...he'd spank him.

Nuff said.

Whats with you and spanking?? :unsure:

No not me spanking...Rubes spanks Massa....you not seen the photo's in the latest Mosley Monthly Newsletter?

No not me spanking...Rubes spanks Massa....you not seen the photo's in the latest Mosley Monthly Newsletter?

I did actually.............................I have an optician's appointment tomorrow to see if the blindness is temporary or not.

You idiots this is a thread from 2 years ago! Ever wondered why Rubens got more votes! @ ctrl you're right Massa stinks in the wet!

That's my favority overtake of all time, that was amazing, only Michael can do something like that.

actually RB was told to let MS past.

In the same car, Rubens would p**s all over Felipe, without a doubt!

Even in the truly inferior (sadly) Honda - Rubens has completely outclassed the talentless twit on a number of occasions, putting paid to bed the [laughable] fact that Massa will ever be WDC.

Quote me if I'm wrong, I don't care. But Felipe - should be test driver, nothing more.

Hey! Just cos Massa is sh1t in the wet doesn't mean he's sh1t altogether! Massa's a great driver & I hope he keeps his seat @ Ferrari!

Hey! Just cos Massa is sh1t in the wet doesn't mean he's sh1t altogether! Massa's a great driver & I hope he keeps his seat @ Ferrari!

No. It does mean he is s##t. Completely s##t. Nothing but s##t. s##t, s##t, s##t! :lol: