Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso Penalised For Blocking Massa

Alonso said he had not blocked the Brazilian, but the Monza stewards thought differently and have penalised the Renault driver, who will start the race from 10th place.

Alonso got his three fastest laps deleted.

The penalty means he will start eight positions behind championship rival Michael Schumacher, who is 12 points behind him in the standings with four races to go.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/54383

Yet another FIARRARI complaint.....obviously they cant win the championship unless they start complainig to FIA!!!!

FA never block FM.....Massa has just become 1 stupid SOB.

that is plain bulls##t, both Alonso and Massa were a far apart so there is no issue of blocking. This is just plain wrong!Alonso was driving his socks off to get to the end of the lap in time to start his last fast lap, so i don't see the fuss....

Not Massa's fault he ****ed his tyre. Thhose are the rules this season, Massa was 3 tenths slower on his last sector compared to his fastest lap, he was blocked, Alonso has to be penalised. It is irrelevant if he was trying to get to the start line, it's noone else's fault that he was in that situation in the first place.

that is plain bulls##t, both Alonso and Massa were a far apart so there is no issue of blocking. This is just plain wrong!Alonso was driving his socks off to get to the end of the lap in time to start his last fast lap, so i don't see the fuss....

Very true....but remember FIA will do anything to help MS & Ferrari to win the title...especially as MS will retire end of the season!

I really hope that both Ferrari's will have DNF....

Not Massa's fault he ****ed his tyre. Thhose are the rules this season, Massa was 3 tenths slower on his last sector compared to his fastest lap, he was blocked, Alonso has to be penalised. It is irrelevant if he was trying to get to the start line, it's noone else's fault that he was in that situation in the first place.

Yea right... <_<<_<<_< LOL....FA was way ahead of Massa and Massa only caught him at the last straight before parabolica

Last straight before parabolica was worth 3 tanths and maybe the pole.

Yea right :lol::lol: .....Massa could gain that much in 1 turn :roll::roll::roll:

r u from planet Earth??????????

Yea right :lol::lol: .....Massa could gain that much in 1 turn :roll::roll::roll:

r u from planet Earth??????????

Are you ****ing retarded? Please find a track map, see where the 3rd sector at Monza starts, and then come back, then you can explain to me why Massa was 3 tenths slower on his last sector than a time he set earlier in the session.

Hey Guys

Acutally In the second stint was 0.15 seconds faster than MS, he was going to set the fastest lap.

Certainly it was alonso's distraction, that caused him to lose out 0.4 of a second.

They werent far away in the chicanes and the krebs.

WE can judge this clearly , if someone has a video.

Also I think it was a bit harsh to give him 5 places grip penalty.

Anyways all this si common in F1, we gotto to accept them.

Also We all have wrong notions that FIA is in support of Michael and Ferrari.

If they were supporting ferrari, why on earth would the penealise hem to last in Monoco, that was first case , In second case why whould they add 2 second penalty for Michael in Hungary and demote him to 12th.

We all judge on waht other say, first we gotto o anylyse and them come to conclusions.

Are you ****ing retarded? Please find a track map, see where the 3rd sector at Monza starts, and then come back, then you can explain to me why Massa was 3 tenths slower on his last sector than a time he set earlier in the session.

First read my ****ing post ****head....I said parabolica and not the ****ingg variante ascari....I guess you're the 1 who needs a ****ing map!!!

First read my ****ing post ****head....I said parabolica and not the ****ingg variante ascari....I guess you're the 1 who needs a ****ing map!!!

Shut up you stupid brainless twat, is the parabolica part of the last sector or not?

Hey Guys

Also I think it was a bit harsh to give him 5 places grip penalty.

He shouldnt receive any penalt at all!

Anyways all this si common in F1, we gotto to accept them.

Also We all have wrong notions that FIA is in support of Michael and Ferrari.

If they were supporting ferrari, why on earth would the penealise hem to last in Monoco, that was first case , In second case why whould they add 2 second penalty for Michael in Hungary and demote him to 12th.

We all judge on waht other say, first we gotto o anylyse and them come to conclusions.

Because mistakes that MS did were so obvious that they had to give him the penalty...the rpessure was huge.

Just remember Monaco......FIA needed till midnight to give the penalty to MS...... 10 hours

Tell when did FIA decided 10 hours for other drivers???

And also in Hungary....they needed a lot more time to decide to give him the same penlaty.....

So yes.....FIA works for Ferrari and they support Ferrari.

I AM SO ****ING HAPPY

I Knew there had to be something, because why the hell would Massa not improve on that lap time

THIS IS ****ING BRILLIANT NEWS

FORZA FERRARI!!!!!

Shut up you stupid brainless twat, is the parabolica part of the last sector or not?

ofcourse parabolica is a part of the last sector.

This is idiotic way of thinking.

Yes the monoco incident was a big one, therefore they needed time to talk and discuss.

What if it was delibrate mistake?Can you judge from the drivers brain as to whats goin on.

And you are wrong in Hungary the decision came almost immediately.

Please refresh your memories.

ok u Sh#thead..... here's the link of MONZA

and see for your self....

Yeah but that was not alonso's hot lap

IF A DRIVER IS BEHIND YOU AND IF HE IS ON HIS HOT LAP

YOU HAVE TO LET HIM THROUGH BY ALL MEANS

and THAT IS WHY MASSA NEVER MADE A GOOD LAP

because he had clearly got blocked, i could have NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT, good decision from FIA

wow this has brought more excitement

And you are wrong in Hungary the decision came almost immediately.

Please refresh your memories.

wrong dude.......what MS did was in morning session and the penalty came after first 15min of Qualifying.

So again a few hours later.....

Hehe UrKo

Have you gone nuts?

If it came after the first 15 mins, wwas MS crazy to put in a lap that was faster than 2 secs.

Once again , the decision on penalty came very fast and not in the quali.

I was also hearing to the commentry, they started to say that alonso and shumi receive the penalty.

Yeah but that was not alonso's hot lap

IF A DRIVER IS BEHIND YOU AND IF HE IS ON HIS HOT LAP

YOU HAVE TO LET HIM THROUGH BY ALL MEANS

and THAT IS WHY MASSA NEVER MADE A GOOD LAP

because he had clearly got blocked, i could have NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT, good decision from FIA

wow this has brought more excitement

When FA was already out of turn 1....FM was not even braking to go in turn 1..... was close though but not....

So that means FA was ahead for at least 3 sec....

Hehe UrKo

Have you gone nuts?

If it came after the first 15 mins, wwas MS crazy to put in a lap that was faster than 2 secs.

Once again , the decision on penalty came very fast and not in the quali.

I was also hearing to the commentry, they started to say that alonso and shumi receive the penalty.

Sorry my mistake ( typo) I meant when qualifying started.....few min. before....

Fa would have been ahead by less than 0.5 second.

In the chincane it would have been even less.

Even after falling behind alonso throught the whoe lap massa was quicker till he 2nd adn in he third he got bottled and lost more time.

If he was not distracted he would have been on pole for sure.

No one can disagree with that.

I have no words. I can only laugh, I pity you.

I guess you didnt look the map ?? you are such a fucckhead....

Its not in S2 but in 3rd so my mistake

I guess you didnt look the map ?? you are such a fucckhead....

Its not in S3 and not in S2 so its in between or what???'

You're a stupid twat. It's in S3 as I told you earlier.