Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso Penalised For Blocking Massa

When FA was already out of turn 1....FM was not even braking to go in turn 1..... was close though but not....

So that means FA was ahead for at least 3 sec....

Sorry my mistake ( typo) I meant when qualifying started.....few min. before....

cut it off guys! the problem is that massas car was really fast when compared to alonso, it was not alonsos problem though, i dont think alonso should have been punished, the FIA are acting so irresponsible, micheal has blocked(unintentionally) many drivers and few of them did complain and few understood that it was no use of complaining as he is a ferrari driver(trulli). lets forget about (romours) fia-ferrari affairs, lets discus about how much damage it is causing the sport! here i dont support a driver, i am against what fia did!

The FIA are the devil in disguise, there is no doubt about it...

Even stranger is that of the 3 FIA stewards, the retarded son of b!tches whos mothers are whores... One was Italian, the other was a "South American" with the name Enzo... Suspicious... fair enough, the 3rd was a pommy farmer whos father obviously slept with his older sister!

It's not impossible to think the grid penalty caused the engine to blow...Alonso was getting out of others slip streams early on in the race but still had to push to make up positions. Undoubtidly he would have got alot more clear air running if he started from 5th and that is conceivable to get him passed the final 9 laps.

Can't see him being able to turn anything down with Kubica and Massa near enough to slipstream him, Kimi being 23 seconds ahead had the opertunity ofcourse.

It's not impossible to think the grid penalty caused the engine to blow...Alonso was getting out of others slip streams early on in the race but still had to push to make up positions. Undoubtidly he would have got alot more clear air running if he started from 5th and that is conceivable to get him passed the final 9 laps.

Can't see him being able to turn anything down with Kubica and Massa near enough to slipstream him, Kimi being 23 seconds ahead had the opertunity ofcourse.

So by that theory which car on the grid shouldn't blow up??Don't forget he was using a NEW SPEC Renault engine...

So by that theory which car on the grid shouldn't blow up??Don't forget he was using a NEW SPEC Renault engine...

I doubt there was any other team pushing as hard as Renault had to and battling Ferrari's straight line speed they went for minimium cooling...BMW and such are just happy to be their, Renault was planning for the win.

I doubt there was any other team pushing as hard as Renault had to and battling Ferrari's straight line speed they went for minimium cooling...BMW and such are just happy to be their, Renault was planning for the win.

It's a Formula 1 race...Everybody pushes as hard as they can for every single lap!FA was pushing hard and MS and Kimi who had visual contact throughout the race didn't?? :eusa_think:

It's a Formula 1 race...Everybody pushes as hard as they can for every single lap!FA was pushing hard and MS and Kimi who had visual contact throughout the race didn't?? :eusa_think:

This should be answered by M$ and KR..everything else is speculation.

If Alonso managed to blow up a two race engine by using up all the extra revs for 2 races and more in two thirds of a race, then he is a fool. Otherwise, Renautl screwed up with the new spec engine..

If Alonso managed to blow up a two race engine by using up all the extra revs for 2 races and more in two thirds of a race, then he is a fool. Otherwise, Renautl screwed up with the new spec engine..

That is very possibe. Honda nearly ran their 2007 spec engine which looked rather unreliable.

Obviously.Their first failure in 3 years.Or maybe this was the first time FA actually had to push the car... :lol:

Obviously.Their first failure in 3 years.Or maybe this was the first time FA actually had to push the car... :lol:

Maybe...but this is NOT the first time FIARRARI push the rules...banning and penalizing...

Again...you people should be really proud...

Maybe...but this is NOT the first time FIARRARI push the rules...banning and penalizing...

Again...you people should be really proud...

Oh cry me a river :yawn:

:eusa_think:

:eusa_think: Indeed..................