Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso Penalised For Blocking Massa

Yeah, a 'guess'. Tell me how that would have worked then?....

I 'guess' that Fernando p**ses in Shell's tanks overnight.

I 'guess' that Pat symonds is paying someone at Bridgestone to using chewing gum in the compounds.

I 'guess' that Bob Bell can electronically adjust Fernando's car using his mind alone.

I 'guess' that Flavio has nitrous oxide infused aftershave which he secretly pours into Fernando's fuel tank.

I 'guess' that Fisichella hypnotised Michael at a party to make him go crazy when he sees Renault blue.

It's true, all of it......i guess.

Indeed :clap3:

If Jean Todt were such a good plotter, he needed not chew his fingers off every other weekend of the race calander.

Any race team manager that's able to stage manage an intentional outcome to his advantage at the dying moments of a qualifying session, should have moved on to Broadway or Hollywood.

If Jean Todt were such a good plotter, he needed not chew his fingers off every other weekend of the race calander.

Tell who else is complaining all the time within Ferrari?

Who always complain and is against anything that other teams offer??

Who demanded extra $ 25MIO ( not sure if this is the right # but it's close) for this season???

And i could go on and on, but as it's only 8.30am i dont feel like.

I was just thinking how great F1 was in the 90' (dont remember the 80 as i was to young) where we didnt see such a bulls##t going on all the time and the only manufacturer team was FIArrari...batteling for points only.

Read the statement of Pat again and you'll see what i was thinking.

We need F1 without ppl like JT and teams like Ferrari who will do anything to win...I can easily say if MS wins the title he'll NOT BE the worthy champion.

Show your skills on the track and not off track ( behind the pits with JT & Co. ).

Any race team manager that's able to stage manage an intentional outcome to his advantage at the dying moments of a qualifying session, should have moved on to Broadway or Hollywood.

(Said in very masculine scary voice)

"This Winter..... Jean Todt.....is....HARRY PLOTTER"

Tell who else is complaining all the time within Ferrari?

Who always complain and is against anything that other teams offer??

Who demanded extra $ 25MIO ( not sure if this is the right # but it's close) for this season???

And i could go on and on, but as it's only 8.30am i dont feel like.

I was just thinking how great F1 was in the 90' (dont remember the 80 as i was to young) where we didnt see such a bulls##t going on all the time and the only manufacturer team was FIArrari...batteling for points only.

Read the statement of Pat again and you'll see what i was thinking.

We need F1 without ppl like JT and teams like Ferrari who will do anything to win...I can easily say if MS wins the title he'll NOT BE the worthy champion.

Show your skills on the track and not off track ( behind the pits with JT & Co. ).

I don't know thee answer of all your question but I know that the second one is Flavio Briatore. Am I right? :naughty:

I don't know thee answer of all your question but I know that the second one is Flavio Briatore. Am I right? :naughty:

He's second in a row, but sill far far behind of almighty JT!!!!

He's just 1 small drop compared to the ocean. :lol:

Horrible decision and a disgrace for the sport. Very sad :thbdn:

I am embarrased on Ferrari's behalf for even lodging the complaint.

I think that you are complaining to much, this is like football, player are always complaining trying to get a punishment for the other team and that a very popular sport in the whole world, Alonso made a mistake beacuse he was coming out the pits and Massa was on a flying lap and he didn't yield like he should do. Alonso would complain the same way in a situation like this, like he did a few weeks ago when MS overtook him in a red flag is all the same, and is all part of the game, or in this case part of the race.

Cav, that's a stupid remark if i may say so. Some people can be extremely offended by the blasphemous nature of the use of the name Christ so be a little more diplomatic, and less retarded and moronic.

Oh really? Am I the first to use it as an exclamation? Could that moron fool have put it more politely? Why should I respect someone's beliefs if they don't respect me? Blasphemous my a##. Sue me.

It's hilarious to read Pat Symonds after what they did with Fisi at the Ring, and the stunt Alonso pulled in Hungary to get Michael penalised.

Oh really? Am I the first to use it as an exclamation? Could that moron fool have put it more politely? Why should I respect someone's beliefs if they don't respect me? Blasphemous my a##. Sue me.

It's hilarious to read Pat Symonds after what they did with Fisi at the Ring, and the stunt Alonso pulled in Hungary to get Michael penalised.

If you look at your post, you didn't use comma or anything to separate what you were say from the exclamation, I do that usually, I know that you were using an exclamation but the missing comma is the cause of dribbler's comments, looks like you are talking to Christ.

Are you ****ing retarded? Please find a track map, see where the 3rd sector at Monza starts, and then come back, then you can explain to me why Massa was 3 tenths slower on his last sector than a time he set earlier in the session.

If he was getting screwed in parabolica, that means he GAINED a slipstrem down the last 2 straights aswell....

I think that you are complaining to much, this is like football, player are always complaining trying to get a punishment for the other team and that a very popular sport in the whole world, Alonso made a mistake beacuse he was coming out the pits and Massa was on a flying lap and he didn't yield like he should do. Alonso would complain the same way in a situation like this, like he did a few weeks ago when MS overtook him in a red flag is all the same, and is all part of the game, or in this case part of the race.

First of all...Alonso didnt made any mistakes!!! He was racing with the time left to get 1 more fast lap!!!!

Also......MS has overtook 2 cars in Hungary under red flag.....He should know to slow down and he didnt.

It's a rule to slow down immediately after the red flag....MS didnt....his fault!!!

This penalty is simply FIArrari kitchen to get close to Alonso and win the title as MS will retire end of the season!!!

:thbdn::thbdn::thbdn: with FIArrari.

F1 would be a better place without them

First of all...Alonso didnt made any mistakes!!! He was racing with the time left to get 1 more fast lap!!!!

He did, it's a mistake stay in front of a driver that is in his flying lap when you are in your out lap, that's is a rule and if you don't obey this rule you get penalized.

He did, it's a mistake stay in front of a driver that is in his flying lap when you are in your out lap, that's is a rule and if you don't obey this rule you get penalized.

If you didnt see, he was racing with the time to get 1 final lap....and FIA should acknowledge that!

And also from the tape you probably seen it, it is obvious that Massa was far back and FA was not in the way until the parabolica turn where he was much closer to Massa.

So FIArrari are playing its dirty game again ( thi time in their home territory) so they could win the race, and get close to FA, as MS alone is not capable any more..by that i dont mean he's not fast enough, it's simply that there's only 4gp's left and 12pts margin is hard to catch!

Fernando Alonso and his Renault team have reacted with fury to stewards' decision to penalise the Spanish driver for blocking.

Alonso, 25, must start Sunday's Italian grand prix from just tenth on the grid after it was ruled that, on an out lap late in the qualifying session, he 'impeded' Ferrari driver Felipe Massa.

''This decision is surprising and wrong,'' Renault's Pat Symonds fumed.

Indeed, after reviewing the on-board footage from Massa's car, some observers in the media centre were left wondering if they had been shown the right lap.

The only notable incident during the lap was a 'lift' or 'wobble' on the throttle in Parabolica, as Alonso's Renault loomed about 100 metres ahead.

Symonds told La Gazzetta dello Sport: ''To say it is a strange decision is to say very little.''

When asked if he thought stewards at Monza had sided with Ferrari, as the championship entered its final phase, the Briton said: ''That is up to you -- you are the journalists. You judge. I'm only an engineer.''

Alonso pedalled a similar line, commenting only that 'when Ferrari protests, you can never be calm'.

He told the Spanish press: ''What happened yesterday happened a hundred times already this year, also in the races.

''It is typical Ferrari. They try to take advantage of the smallest opportunities to try to get us.''

Renault's engine chief Denis Chevrier also marvelled at the stewards' 'incredible' call.

''It seems they are trying to help Ferrari,'' he told 'AS' newspaper.

Can you see that when Massa and FA were driving through the Parabolica Massa was 100 meters behind Alonso that means that Massa was bringing the gap down a that point because that distance can be cover in just a little more than a second and at hte beggining of that lap alonso was 2+ seconds ahead, so you can cry all that you want but the truth is that Massa could had done a better time without Alonso in front in that lap.

The rule is also that you should yield to the car following you if you go straight in a chicane, unless you are Schumi, in that case you can take advantage of going straight to maintain position (see Hungary!!!). Rules apply to all except Schumi. He is not up to par with Alonso and he knows it... Has not passed him once and was completly outclassed in Hungary.

Lets hope for rain today and Alonso will lap him within lap 20....

Cav, that's a stupid remark if i may say so. Some people can be extremely offended by the blasphemous nature of the use of the name Christ so be a little more diplomatic, and less retarded and moronic.
oh really ,u still believe India is under Lord Mountbatten,Dont u .

Earn some respect , dont demand ..... <_<

The rule is also that you should yield to the car following you if you go straight in a chicane, unless you are Schumi, in that case you can take advantage of going straight to maintain position (see Hungary!!!). Rules apply to all except Schumi. He is not up to par with Alonso and he knows it... Has not passed him once and was completly outclassed in Hungary.

Lets hope for rain today and Alonso will lap him within lap 20....

Didn't you read that Alonso did the same in Monaco and he wasn't penalized eather, he went straight to a chicane and he didn't yield to Webber, you can find that video in internet if you don't have the monaco race recorded.

oh really ,u still believe India is under Lord Mountbatten,Dont u .

Earn some respect , dont demand ..... <_<

Why do you even bother posting?

Alonso slightly disturbed Massa's aero making him go faster on the backstraight.....cry me a river!

Breaking News:

Massa complains the wind didnt blow the right way for him, stewards summon mother nature.

Atleast we can expect Renault to give as good as they get if a Ferrari ever get's in Alonso/Fifi's sights for the rest of the quali sessions this year.

Reigning World Champion Fernando Alonso said Sunday he no longer considered Formula One a sport after being dropped to tenth place on the starting grid.

The Renault driver was demoted from fifth after race Stewards blamed him for an incident in the final stages of Saturday's dramatic qualifying session. Championship leader Alonso was ruled to have blocked Ferrari's Brazilian driver Felipe Massa.

The Spaniard complained before the start of the Italian Grand Prix: "I like Formula One but after what happened I can no longer call it a sport."

Renault were so incensed by what they see as an injustice that they showed video footage of the incident to reporters.

Alonso added: "If that's what they call blocking, then how are we supposed to drive these days ... if that's the minimum distance?"

The FIA said after qualifying that Alonso had been at fault, blocking Massa after the Brazilian had caught up with him.

But despite scrapping his best three qualifying times the FIA admitted that Alonso had not deliberately been at fault.

Alonso endured a difficult problem-hit session in which he suffered a high-speed puncture and tyre blow-out. Alonso said before Saturday's hearing that he did not believe that Massa had any reason to complain.

"There is nothing to say. Massa complained about me blocking his lap. I did my out lap to the maximum, but I didn't block anyone. He was 300 to 400 metres behind me so he got a better tow off me. There should be no complaint..."

As I can see somebody is lying here Alonso siad that Massa was 300 or 400 meters ahead and Symonds said this:

The only notable incident during the lap was a 'lift' or 'wobble' on the throttle in Parabolica, as Alonso's Renault loomed about 100 metres ahead.

So or Alonso is a lier or Massa was getting closer to him and was really blocked by alonso, what you thing about this?

Didn't you read that Alonso did the same in Monaco and he wasn't penalized eather, he went straight to a chicane and he didn't yield to Webber, you can find that video in internet if you don't have the monaco race recorded.

You mean the race in which Schumi showed the world how to park an F1 car? Since you are so good with the videos, why dont you find me one of Schumi overtaking Alonso...

No, I don

Since you are so good with the videos, why dont you find me one of Schumi overtaking Alonso...

I think MS overtook FA only when he was driving for Minardi... :P:lol::lol::lol: