Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Alonso Engine Failure

Easy to gloat; Fernando had no choice but to push like crazy to make up the places from his unreasnoble penalty. I enjoyed seeing Michael win but i took no glory from Fernando's misfortune.

Easy to gloat; Fernando had no choice but to push like crazy to make up the places from his unreasnoble penalty. I enjoyed seeing Michael win but i took no glory from Fernando's misfortune.

he couldve had some patience in mid-race and preserved his engine

He also could of started in 5th instead of 10th and never been put in the position to do it.

He also could of started in 5th instead of 10th and never been put in the position to do it.

Yes if the Fia & ferrari were not cheats he would have started 5th, would have been 3rd by the first corner and wouldn't have had to up the revs & sit in slower cars dirty air all race!

he couldve had some patience in mid-race and preserved his engine

Indeed, there is no excuse. Alonso is a car breaker. If we have to laud his Turkey performance, we have to criticise his incompetence at Monza. He should avoid fiddling with his knob while driving :lol:

Indeed, there is no excuse. Alonso is a car breaker. If we have to laud his Turkey performance, we have to criticise his incompetence at Monza. He should avoid fiddling with his knob while driving :lol:

Atleast he didn't smash it into the walls @ Australia and then forget which pits were his, I guess. :clap3:

Atleast he didn't smash it into the walls @ Australia and then forget which pits were his, I guess. :clap3:

Pure gold this one! :clap3:

that was random :huh:

atleast he didnt score 1 point the whole season and get annhiliated by his teammate

At least he didn't get sacked and have to have an entire team created just to give him a drive, where he gets better equipment and preferential treatment (and still sucks :lol: )

You're a Sato fan, it's too easy. Don't even try..

Yes if the Fia & ferrari were not cheats he would have started 5th, would have been 3rd by the first corner and wouldn't have had to up the revs & sit in slower cars dirty air all race!

That's what you said, I read a different story in the press: http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=175065

Here it is just for you, enjoy it. and don't forget that because of that dirty air that you speak is that FIA send him to tenth position, Massa was in Alonso's dirty air in qualifying, it's the same for everyone I mean the dirty air, don't you think?

Briatore Insults

Retiring Schumacher

Renault's Flavio Briatore has insulted Michael Schumacher, Ferrari and the FIA after his team lost the Constructors' Title lead after Schumacher's victory in the Italian Grand Prix. Flavio was furious with all concerned parties, insisting that the FIA is fixing the World Championship so it will be won by Ferrari. This is what the Flavio had to say:

"Fernando's still in front and when we talk about the sport, the engine failure is just part of the sport we accept it. The other stuff, the interference in the sport is something we don't accept. We go to China and we'll fight as the sport, but we can't do anything about that other stuff, the interference.

Schumacher's had a lot of help this year, he's been very lucky and I won't miss him at all."

Briatore is correct on one front, the penalty handed out to Fernando Alonso in Italy was utterly preposterous. In the end though, this unfair penalty had no impact on the end result of the race.

Alonso claimed that the engine failed because he had to push it too hard to get back to the front from 10th on the grid. This is just a lie. Alonso was knocking on the top 5 within a few laps so it is not like he had to push really hard to get there. If Alonso did not receive a penalty and started in 5th, he would have had to push the car as much, if not more, to try and get to 1st or 2nd place. The engine in the back of Fernando's Renault was going to fail, regardless of where he started. Sure, the penalty was unfair, but in the end, it did not affect the outcome of the race, despite what Alonso or Briatore say.

As for the FIA fixing the World Championship, they are not. At Monza yes, they acted poorly, though every other time the FIA has acted against Renault or Alonso has been justified. Renault seems to be the victim of several FIA rulings against the usage of certain parts, though this is because the Renault car employs the most questionable parts. If there was noting questionable on the Renault, then they would not be punished.

As a matter of fact, Ferrari has been scolded by the FIA about as much as Renault. Ferrari used flexi-wings, they were banned. The same situation with Renault and mass dampers. There is no evidence of Championship fixing here.

Then with regards to Schumacher being lucky, this seems unlikely. Michael has been given just as many penalties as Alonso. In fact, Michael and Fernando have been punished a reasonably equal number of times. If anything, Schumacher has been less lucky than Alonso, especially during the first half of the season.

So is Renault being treated unfairly? No. Is Ferrari having to much of an advantage? No. If Schumacher and Ferrari win the World Championships will be be because of the FIA? No. All of these things are due to Renault's falling off in pace in comparison to Ferrari since the Canadian Grand Prix.

Ferrari is simply faster right now, there is nothing else going on. As for Briatore's comments about Michael, well, Flavio is just an a## hole in general so we do not really need to read into these comments too much.

I may be wrong, but I think that the Renault Engineers set the coolong ducts up wrong for the weather at monza. Wasn't Alonso getting out of the dirty and hot air of the cars ahead right from the start of the race?

I may be wrong, but I think that the Renault Engineers set the coolong ducts up wrong for the weather at monza. Wasn't Alonso getting out of the dirty and hot air of the cars ahead right from the start of the race?

You are absolutely correct, he was getting out of Nicks hot air from the 3rd lap or something.

You are absolutely correct, he was getting out of Nicks hot air from the 3rd lap or something.

Yes, he followed Nick & then Button for the majority of his race... Combine this with the extra revs and it was a timebomb waiting to go off!

Schumikonen doesnt agree after his 30 page post, which was clearly from the website "www.biased_ferrari_fans.org".

Yes, he followed Nick & then Button for the majority of his race... Combine this with the extra revs and it was a timebomb waiting to go off!

Schumikonen doesnt agree after his 30 page post, which was clearly from the website "www.biased_ferrari_fans.org".

So you are saying in order to keep up with Nick and Button he had to use extra revs? Also if air was so big problem why not stay within 2 sec of Button instead of right behind him as he certainly did not seem to even try pass him. If he was using extra revs all the time then it ranks in same category as MS decision not to pit in Hungary.

I do agree the penalty was BS. As of favoritism, some decisions favor Renault and some Ferrari. This was clear favoritism towards Ferrari if you look at advantage gaining. There been some others against Ferrari, the Mass Dampers was neutral really as both teams were using them and Ferrari was already faster than Renault in France (they had dampers there). Instead of two, Mclaren (yes, there are more poweful teams than 2) was the one who started campaign and Ferrari saw it more useful to them so did not mind it. For example of other way thinking -- Briatore (and hence Renault) were against tire changes because they wanted to keep advantage over Bridgestone so its nothing weird about that. Duct tapes -- Ferrari was not first team to use them btw.

So you are saying in order to keep up with Nick and Button he had to use extra revs? Also if air was so big problem why not stay within 2 sec of Button instead of right behind him as he certainly did not seem to even try pass him. If he was using extra revs all the time then it ranks in same category as MS decision not to pit in Hungary.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im saying following a driver closely causes massive over heating!!!!

The extra revs were used one he cleared those two travelling chicanes!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many clean laps did Alonso do before he got third place? I do not know answer, but imo quite a few.

lovin it, lovely stuff!!!

How many clean laps did Alonso do before he got third place? I do not know answer, but imo quite a few.

But Chances are the damage was already done by there.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAH! Lousy excuses from you Alonso fanatics. The problem is your man drives harder than Kimi or Schumie and gets away with it, most of the time. This was a new spec engine, and Alonso did'nt use that thing called brains when he was 3rd. This is also what actually happens when he tries to fight properly for a change for a decent admirable win, he cracks like the car does....

:lol:

BAH! Lousy excuses from you Alonso fanatics. The problem is your man drives harder than Kimi or Schumie and gets away with it, most of the time. This was a new spec engine, and Alonso did'nt use that thing called brains when he was 3rd. This is also what actually happens when he tries to fight properly for a change for a decent admirable win, he cracks like the car does....

:lol:

Hey Watch It, Aparently Ive upset some people today with my forthright comments... You could be next buddy! HAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: