Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Alonso Engine Failure

alonso just got out of the race due to his engine failure and schumi reduces the lead to 2 points and ferrari will lead the campionhip by 3 points :D:clap3::clap3:

Yet again FA shown that he's the worthy champion ......Excellent show by FA.....Pity due to the engine failure.

I guess Ferrari really didnt need help from FIA.....but Ferrari needed the insurance....jut in case......

Kubica Rules......Even Mr. M$ didnt get the podium on his 4th gp

Yet again FA shown that he's the worthy champion ......Excellent show by FA.....Pity due to the engine failure.

I guess Ferrari really didnt need help from FIA.....but Ferrari needed the insurance....jut in case......

[/bitter anti-ferrari-ness]

Hmm break engines? that's what Kimi used to do when he was coming from way back.... difference there of course is that Alonso IS/Has been champion.

Also congratulations to Kubica for his podium. :D

[/bitter anti-ferrari-ness]

Hmm break engines? that's what Kimi used to do when he was coming from way back.... difference there of course is that Alonso IS/Has been champion.

At the moment he's the champion and has shown to the world he's deserve it!!!

As for cheater team aka Ferrari and MS.......this can be discussed if he ever was a worthy champion.

At the moment he's the champion and has shown to the world he's deserve it!!!

As for cheater team aka Ferrari and MS.......this can be discussed if he ever was a worthy champion.

:blink:

yup brillant start to kubica's carrer a third in his 4th race. Amazing for BMW as well

Third in his THIRD race, even better!

actually a first in his first race is the best :P but hey thats pretty impossible

Its been done before!

Cant remember who though.

Its been done before!

Cant remember who though.

I know that the team of Walter Wolf ( Slovenian btw like me) won his first gp in the first race!

I know that the team of Walter Wolf ( Slovenian btw) won his first gp in on the first race!

Well, someone had to won the very first F1 competition, and whoever won it got the win from the first race :P

Giuseppe Farina did win the first F1 race, and someone else did too.

JV nearly did it...

and UrKo, grow up, Senna and Prost cheated back in the day. Remember Suzuka 1989 and 1990?

I didn't know Senna and Prost (in those years anyway) Were teams.

And i did not know Ferrari issued the penalty if you want to be precise. It was stupid penalty, but in the end it was meaningless fortunaly (altough irony was that his Engine fail did affect Massa definetly this time). And those who say he had to stress his engine, then i have to wonder just when did he stress it? When he spent first stint behind Button or when behind Trulli, maybe behind NH? He did not have chance to put full speed often so i dont see how it was stressing his engine so much, actually if he had been in top 3 i would say his engine got a lot more stress.

And i did not know Ferrari issued the penalty if you want to be precise. It was stupid penalty, but in the end it was meaningless fortunaly (altough irony was that his Engine fail did affect Massa definetly this time). And those who say he had to stress his engine, then i have to wonder just when did he stress it? When he spent first stint behind Button or when behind Trulli, maybe behind NH? He did not have chance to put full speed often so i dont see how it was stressing his engine so much, actually if he had been in top 3 i would say his engine got a lot more stress.

I don't know why I am bothering, but Alonso stated (itv-f1.com) that he had to stress his new engine to regain postitions that were lost due to the penalty. He made the same mistake that Kimi has made so often in the past..overstressing his engine. Alonso should have been smart like he has been in the past and just settled for third.

I don't know why I am bothering, but Alonso stated (itv-f1.com) that he had to stress his new engine to regain postitions that were lost due to the penalty. He made the same mistake that Kimi has made so often in the past..overstressing his engine. Alonso should have been smart like he has been in the past and just settled for third.

But after not having a bottom end engine failure in three years anyone would have taken them odds to push for more. But I still I agree in saying that turning down the rev's and settling for thrid would have been the wise choice when there is a World Championship in the balance.

Really? Even with the massive gap to Kimi and Michael, he was still pushing? I find that amazing because the models would have told him surely it was a fruitless exercise. If he was pushing and there was a chance then i guess he could justify it. If he was pushing just to make a point though, he should have settled for third.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA....

YOU, my friend, are bothering because you know your premise is flawed... If we could believe your point of a driver overstressing his engine, that was then so dumb of Alonso it's not even funny...

Its not making a mistake, its doing whats necessary in order to stand half a chance of getting a decent result. If kimi was always over stressing his engine his team would turn down the revs. And he hasnt had failures this year so hopefully sooner or later you will realise that this ongoing 'kimi breaks engines' rubbish is, in fact, rubbish!!

He said no such thing, can you find a quote?

If he used up all the extra revs for two races and more, then he's a car breaker, otherwise the engine just blew, new spec, Renault dropping the ball.

I bet you all of this topic starters posts some the morning after a Ferrari win.. Real true supporter here!

what alonso meant was he overstressed the engine to get from 10 to 3rd ...and not while driving just before he retired( from p3) is it soo difficult to understand,anyway ,for me this is a renault errorr....

what alonso meant was he overstressed the engine to get from 10 to 3rd ...and not while driving just before he retired( from p3) is it soo difficult to understand,anyway ,for me this is a renault errorr....

Fernando fiddling with the revs for which he was hailed as a genius last race cost him this race :eusa_think:

Fernando fiddling with the revs for which he was hailed as a genius last race cost him this race :eusa_think:
alonso said (i take his word on it ) that it was a problem with a piston ....

perhaps similar to sepang ......(ferrari)