Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrKo

It's Confirmed

FAIR AND SQUARE? do you really believe thats possible now?

Alonso might as well go on holiday now!

Can you hear the FIA cogs turning in the background?

Difficult but possible if Ferrari will have a DNFs

WOW! did anyone notice how the site is struggling?

Do we have a new record ammount of users at the same time today?

maybe... who knows.... :blink:

Yeah, im having heeps of problems navigating this site at the moment. Error pages keep appearing.

Yeah, im having heeps of problems navigating this site at the moment. Error pages keep appearing.

Me too :wacko:

Every single F1 site I have been to in the past half an hour has been dying intermittently, servers on overload.

Savour it, there may be no other occasion like this in our lifeitmes.

just refreshing the page helps...but takes some time <_<

Every single F1 site I have been to in the past half an hour has been dying intermittently, servers on overload.

Savour it, there may be no other occasion like this in our lifeitmes.

But we dont have that many people on at the moment. We have 14 members and 60 odd guests. Ive seen alot more people on than that and the website ran fine then.

You can stop dreaming now :thbup:

These last 3 races i expected MS to get in the lead of championship then the last 3 things start picking up for Renault again, the "dream" is stronger and added pressure on MS to win it is even greater :clap3:

Shame I declaired that I wouldnt accept the championship the day TMD's being banned (the point's gained after that are tainted), I'd have an even bigger smile on my face...not sure theres enough room though :D

But we dont have that many people on at the moment. We have 14 members and 60 odd guests. Ive seen alot more people on than that and the website ran fine then.

It's fine now, it was worse earlier. It was clearly overload, the SQL messages you get tell you that..

Adios Michael Schumacher, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

.................and why should it? Schumi will have doors opened for him the rest of his life, Fernando will scurry to get through those same doors............

pwnt Ctrl. pwnt.

I wasn't happy that Schumi will be retiring, but he'll have to eventually.

pwnt Ctrl. pwnt.

I wasn't happy that Schumi will be retiring, but he'll have to eventually.

Indeed, better to go out on top than moping up in the back of the grid like so many others have....

I don't know what to say. About Schumacher, and Kubica. You could be Schumi fan, or not ... but he is/was part of F1. The greatest driver ever in two categories:

- most important F1 records (WDC, PP)

- in polarizing F1 fans

I remember time, when I was Schumacher fan (1996-2000). It was a time, specially after A1 2002, when I lost my good attitude to him. I can even say, that now, F1 should be more interesting. But ... I'm not happy. I'm not Schumi fan, I support Alonso since 2004. But he (Schumi) is not just a driver in F1. He is a part of F1. He is racing there for more than 15 years !! And F1 is a part of me. He was the last great man from the "golden era". He has been racing against Senna, Prost, Mansell, Hill, Hakkinen, Piquet .. he could be tired now. But he is/was a link, beetwen F1 world with grooved tyres, and golden era with Senna. It's something special for me. One thing is sure. In 2007 F1 won't be the same. F1 will be searching for a new hero. Kimi, Alonso .. maybe Kubica? But this is the end of some era. And last dinosaur just died. And I'm not happy. Anyway Schumi choosed the best moment to retire. Not like Damon, Nigel. I quite sad, even If i'm thinking, than in 2007 F1 will be more competitive. Even If I'm not biggest Michael fan.

And Kubica in his 3rd GP, on podium. With Schumacher. Kubica made his first podium, and Schumacher last Monza win. 3rd race for Kubica, and only 3rd races left for Schumacher. I'm very happy, that fate give Robert a chance, to fight against his idol on track. Robert is from a new generations of drivers, but he will be linked with such drivers as Schumi. Someday he could go to Poland, and tell us (polish people) about it. Great. I don't know, maybe my post is stupid. Probably is hehe smile.gif I'm sorry for that. That's just a strange F1 day for me ...

And this pic. For me is pricelessles.

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=msckubiw3.jpg

I will miss all things Michael. I am now going to need a new reason to punch my fist in the air as he does and to shout the house down when he crosses the line first. I need to find a new driver i can truly admire as a consumate professional, a determined character and a loving family man role model.

This is the end of an era and it makes me sad. All good things come to an end though and i will savour the memories. Michael leaves the sport in great shape and with two guys left behind who are going to have a lot of fun together. Fernando and Kimi are will contiue to be in a league of their own. I can't wait to see the two of them trying to assume Michael's mantle.

God bless you Michael and good luck.

I will miss all things Michael. I am now going to need a new reason to punch my fist in the air as he does and to shout the house down when he crosses the line first. I need to find a new driver i can truly admire as a consumate professional, a determined character and a loving family man role model.

This is the end of an era and it makes me sad. All good things come to an end though and i will savour the memories. Michael leaves the sport in great shape and with two guys left behind who are going to have a lot of fun together. Fernando and Kimi are will contiue to be in a league of their own. I can't wait to see the two of them trying to assume Michael's mantle.

God bless you Michael and good luck.

Its the end of an era indeed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport...one/5320026.stm

Hopefully his legions of fans will stay on and find someone else to obsess about.

here,here!bye bye schmuker,have a nice life!!!

What, with a beautiful family and all that money? I feel it's only right we start some sort of fund for his retirement. Maybe you could go first?

What, with a beautiful family and all that money? I feel it's only right we start some sort of fund for his retirement. Maybe you could go first?

hahaha!is that the best you got drooler.bye bye schumker,there truly is a god! :clap3: