Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrKo

It's Confirmed

Have you slit your wrists yet?

Please dont get into this again. That kind of talk is was seperates the bad forums with the good forums and i want this forum to remain a good one.

F$%K off if you can't express your opinion without insulting other people.

Go on let it all out, It just wont be the same defending Ferrari's dirty tricks channeled through Kimi as it was through "the maestro" :pop:

As you pointed out before though Kimi has a habit of screwing Alonso over for the German GP qualifying by leaving dirt on the track (2 year's in a row), things might work out after all, passing of the tourch?

As you pointed out before though Kimi has a habit of screwing Alonso over for the German GP qualifying by leaving dirt on the track (2 year's in a row), things might work out after all, passing of the tourch?

I really really dont think that germany quali incident was deliberate. Would he risk losing control and slamming the barrier, I doubt it. Your favorite driver dangerously swerves into backmarkers to punish them for doing nothing wrong at all. Nice to see he's stopped waving his fists so much recently though, finally realising what a tit he looks when he does it

I really really dont think that germany quali incident was deliberate. Would he risk losing control and slamming the barrier, I doubt it. Your favorite driver dangerously swerves into backmarkers to punish them for doing nothing wrong at all. Nice to see he's stopped waving his fists so much recently though, finally realising what a tit he looks when he does it

It's cav's arguement not mine :P

Savour it, there may be no other occasion like this in our lifeitmes.

You are right...at last will be be justice when he leaves the series...

GOOD BYE!!!!! NEVER COME BACK!.... ahhh...and this was for Scummi...not you... ;)

Its the end of an era indeed.

Hopefully his legions of fans will stay on and find someone else to obsess about.

We have a Kimi for you, Michael can not be replace for anybody in F1, who can break those records he has?

You can be sure that he is the greatest driver of all time, that's the only way to get all the achivement he got.

I knoe that the only rason that all this people got to rejoice about Michael retirement is that thios is the only way that those by you supported drivers can get to a title, as long as he is winning everything there's no chance for anybody else in F1 and that is what you can not stand. But I can tell you that only Kimi's fan will have that joice now that he will go to Ferrari he will have a fast car that will last the whole race, there will be a very different situation for him next year, and I'll be here to keep it in mind to you.

I don't want to end this without telling you that I was crying yesterday, this is the first time that Schumi win and I am not happy, I was expecting his retirement when I saw the reaction of everybody in the team and I was praying "Oh God no, Don't let him retire" but the was nothing to do, Now I can keep my Nickname and let's start supporting Kimi, like I did supporting Michael after Prost retirement. :(:(

Even though I am a complete Fan of Mika , I want to give my farewell wishes to Schumi.

Schumi has used team orders to win championships,even stewards were said to have biased schumi and his ferrari team a lot which helped schumi get lots of championships.above all schumi is still a gr8 driver and showed his schumi magic whenever needed.

i like the way he qualifies by putting a strong performance during qualifying final lap.even if he doesnt come in p1 to start a race he used the strategy well by putting best laptimes when needed and snatch p1. his experience in f1 is needed to young drivers. i have read few articles where narain has admitted he is a fan of schumi and also got lots of tips during his season 2005 which helped him lot to mould himself to the sport in a professional way.only few people will have the chance to interact with a gr8 driver like schumi.

well schumi was beaten by mika twice and if mika wudve had a perfect car he wudve beaten schumi till the end.but we know mercedes blowaways and..........well thats sport.

no one can replace anyone bcoz the driving style differs on individual experience but still the sport moves ahead..

so moving forward i donno why massa has to partner kimi, instead it cud be alonso or even quick nick(remember nick has beaten kimi in same machines)....so lets welcome kimi to new ferrari role ...lets say hearty good bye to schumi

Good riddance to one of the more ethically disgusting indivuals to grace F1...now all we need is Max to retire :eusa_think:

:thbup:

Good riddance to one of the more ethically disgusting indivuals to grace F1...now all we need is Max to retire :eusa_think:

He can take Bernie, Mr. Toad and Brawn with him aswell. I'd say Flabio but atleast he's entertaining when speaking his mind.

He can take Bernie, Mr. Toad and Brawn with him aswell. I'd say Flabio but atleast he's entertaining when speaking his mind.

When Louise was interviewing Flavio on ITV I literally couldnt understand a word he was saying!!! Don't diss Bernie, its thanks to him that F1 is what it is, you should worship him

When Louise was interviewing Flavio on ITV I literally couldnt understand a word he was saying!!!

Hehe I didnt either but when asked to comment about Ferrari or MS he comes out with some cracking comments

Don't diss Bernie, its thanks to him that F1 is what it is

Exactly!

When Louise was interviewing Flavio on ITV I literally couldnt understand a word he was saying!!! Don't diss Bernie, its thanks to him that F1 is what it is, you should worship him

:lol: ....

got to read between the lines though.....

Same with his interview by Peter Windsor on SpeedTV, incomprehensible.