Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c21

Kubica And BMW

don't all hate me/be mean to me all at once but after his first quali (and this 3rd which proved my theory), Kubica WILL be a wdc one day. I just hope his talents aren't wasted on a bad car in the future.

I wont hate you, I think it could very well be, to me it seems he has this special thing, something that I dont see in FA JB, KR or most other drivers very much, the way he talks at press conferances, his confidence, his body language, the way he drives, looking at his hands in onboard shots and the lines he takes. It looks different then most, Maybe its a good thing or a bad thing, I dont know. Maybe that picture of MS and RK was an omen, the old Champion moving aside for the new one. then agai he too shook hands with KR so maybe we'll see KR be Champ untill RK can help make BMW a front runner or move to another team like Merc or Ferrari, I think though that the white race suit suits him best

and another Fact:

Villeneuve hasn't been on the podium since 2001. Kubica did it in his 3rd race.

To be fair to JV, he was on pole in his ever GP and could/would have won it but finished 2nd behind Damon Hill in the end!And I do believe also that given the right equipment RK could be WDC!Then again, the majority of the grid would i quess... :eusa_think:

I think I know how you got your screen name. :o:naughty::D

:nono1:

and another Fact:

Villeneuve hasn't been on the podium since 2001. Kubica did it in his 3rd race.

That means nothing at all. You could also say JV got his first podium in his first ever race, doesnt mean anything cos they're different cars, different seasons!

That means nothing at all. You could also say JV got his first podium in his first ever race, doesnt mean anything cos they're different cars, different seasons!

I just wanted to suggest that perhaps Villeneuve has burned out. He was great at the beginning, but the fact is that he competed in the best team that season.

I just wanted to suggest that perhaps Villeneuve has burned out. He was great at the beginning, but the fact is that he competed in the best team that season.

The 2002 BAR was so bad I dont think JV could have been expected to get a podium. The 2003 BAR was a tiny bit better but could not contend for podiums either, even Button only managed 4th. And in 2004 JV wasnt even in F1 so its very much an unfair comparison. If JV was at monza instead of Kubica maybe he would have got the podium, we'll never know