Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Welcome Kimi

3 year contract and an impressive drive today.

To your first world championship I hope :cheers:

Still cant imagine him in the red suit.... :D

did he confirm hes joing Ferrari then??????

i missed the rest of the press conference as i was all upset (plus it was in spanish :P )

i missed the rest of the press conference as i was all upset (plus it was in spanish :P )

Yes it's official :)

PS: The smiley is fake, IU am anything but smiling :(

Yes it's official :)

PS: The smiley is fake, IU am anything but smiling :(

Did he said that or some1 else??

I would like to see Big Ron face now..... :D:D:D

Or to be more accurate Ferrari just lost its arshole.

So this is what we have to put up with is it? Bitterness over things that happened over 10 years ago.... and ONE mistake this season....get a life, this sh*t is boring me now...

So this is what we have to put up with is it? Bitterness over things that happened over 10 years ago.... and ONE mistake this season....get a life, this sh*t is boring me now...

Yeah exactly, some people just wont stop crying, immature.

That's all Kimi actually needed, he knows how to win races and knows how to drive a car, all he needs is a car that won't blow up - like the car Alonso's going to be driving next year :)

You must remember to look at both sides....and trust me MS's sides are more or less equal.

Yeah exactly, some people just wont stop crying, immature.

That's all Kimi actually needed, he knows how to win races and knows how to drive a car, all he needs is a car that won't blow up - like the car Alonso's going to be driving next year :)

Ignore the d#ckheads enjoy the moment, Me and my friend just ran through downtown Portland at 7 am with our Ferrari flags and caps. Poor locals thought we were high! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Just keep on celebrating and the d#ckheads will go away and wank off to their tears!

You must remember to look at both sides....and trust me MS's sides are more or less equal.

I do, other people conveniently forget all the cheating by anyone BUT MS....

Ignore the d#ckheads enjoy the moment, Me and my friend just ran through downtown Portland at 7 am with our Ferrari flags and caps. Poor locals thought we were high! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Just keep on celebrating and the d#ckheads will go away and wank off to their tears!

Agreed!

:clap3:

I do, other people conveniently forget all the cheating by anyone BUT MS....

Correction....not MS but Ferrari...MS likes to push others off track and get away with it....

Correction....not MS but Ferrari...MS likes to push others off track and get away with it....

and Renault like to put systems in their cars to give them illegal advantages.. and so do McLaren so don't bother crying about Ferrari to me.

Kimi WDC and Ferrari WCC next year :clap3::clap3::clap3::thbup:

and Renault like to put systems in their cars to give them illegal advantages.. and so do McLaren so don't bother crying about Ferrari to me.

Are you just making that up.

And Ferrari likes to put flexi wings, complain to FIA and wins in every case, threating to FIA they'll leave F1 if they wont consider it....Should I go on???

And Ferrari likes to put flexi wings, complain to FIA and wins in every case, threating to FIA they'll leave F1 if they wont consider it....Should I go on???

Ahhh stop crying!

have a beer! :cheers: