Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

Renault Engine Commemoration Thread....

It bet they fed it too many beans, it farted like a nasty old spaniard when it mattered the most.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

I had hoped for this!

:roll::thumb:

the french lost the cup to the italians

the italians won on their ground

and the french blew up here

what a disgrace!

I had hoped for this!

:roll::thumb:

the french lost the cup to the italians

the italians won on their ground

and the french blew up here

what a disgrace!

It was a new spec engine. Dear old dear.........

:lol: Thanks, I need some cheering up

Why do you need cheering up, this is the greatest day in Ferrari History. its sad that Schumacher is leaving but that had to happen. The prospects of an 8th championship are so GOOD. THIS WILL BE HIS GREATEST CHAMPIONSHIP. WHAT A COME BACK. He has been fighting tooth and nail since Imola, the dominant world champions Renault and Alonso had little to answer to the Ferrari and Schumacher charge! and he is 38 FECKING YEARS OLD!!!!!

COME ON CAV!!! CHEER THE MAN!

I know it is a great day, but 10 years you begin to take things for granted.

Ferrari have to simply have to get the title this year.

I won't say the fat lady is singing yet, but she's got to be warming up her pipes B)

Yeah simply. The decisions they have taken is pretty heavy on their part and - this being Michael's last year, it is seriously a must. However, I don't think we would have to worry about that since the Ferrari's have been performing way better then other brand on the track.

but the main question which it boils down to is TYRES. that can make ferrari win or lose

edit: how many races has schumi won this year compared to alonso?

but the main question which it boils down to is TYRES. that can make ferrari win or lose

Yeah I agree, everyone is talking about tires. Bridgestones are looking pretty strong, ever since Indianapolis, they've been in great shape.

MS 6

FA 6

its equal

This far into the season and I am still to be convinced that Schumi is anywhere near Alonso in terms of pure driving skills. He knows it and that is why he is retiring. I still challenge you all to find a piece of video evidence where we can see Schumi overtaking Alonso.... IT DOESNT EXIST!!!!!

It is quite clear after having seen Alonso fight his way from 10th on the grid to 3rd with 9 laps to go that he would have won the race if it wasnt for the ridiculous penalty...

And this whole thing about the retirement: PATHETIC. He just wants to generate some simpathy so that they give him a world championship he would never win on the track.

Shumi has met his nemesis and he can take it, therfore, he is heading for the door....

This far into the season and I am still to be convinced that Schumi is anywhere near Alonso in terms of pure driving skills. He knows it and that is why he is retiring. I still challenge you all to find a piece of video evidence where we can see Schumi overtaking Alonso.... IT DOESNT EXIST!!!!!

It is quite clear after having seen Alonso fight his way from 10th on the grid to 3rd with 9 laps to go that he would have won the race if it wasnt for the ridiculous penalty...

And this whole thing about the retirement: PATHETIC. He just wants to generate some simpathy so that they give him a world championship he would never win on the track.

Shumi has met his nemesis and he can take it, therfore, he is heading for the door....

AAAAWWWWW SO cute when people whine about ferrari and schumacher... :P

[quote name='stopkidding' post='138544' date='Sep 10 2006, 06:37 PM']AAAAWWWWW SO cute when people whine about ferrari and schumacher... :P [/quote]

WRONG. not whining; stating facts.... give me the evidence, when did Schumi overtake Alonso this year? Tell me please...

WRONG. not whining; stating facts.... give me the evidence, when did Schumi overtake Alonso this year? Tell me please...

I don't see you point, Alonso hasn't over taken me either. You don't get points for overtaking. It would be a good idea, but until then, I will wait till you make valid point.

I don't see you point, Alonso hasn't over taken me either. You don't get points for overtaking. It would be a good idea, but until then, I will wait till you make valid point.

you dont see my point or you dont want to see it? I am just making a point about the quality of their respecting driving skills. And, in that regards, Alonso is just miles ahead...

This post just make me laugh :lol::lol::lol::lol: thanks!

alonso? who the hell is alonso... obviously you can CRY and WHINE about new drivers coming in, do you expect him to be in F1 till he dies and attempt to beat every driver that comes in his way? everybody has their time. and you want facts? in terms of FACTS, ALONSO IS NO WHERE near the GREATEST DRIVER EVER: Michael Schumacher - and i repeat NO WHERE, did you even see his statistics? i guess not. but your post was indeed cute and made me laugh.

you dont see my point or you dont want to see it? I am just making a point about the quality of their respecting driving skills. And, in that regards, Alonso is just miles ahead...

your point is pointless, because it is false completely

we dont sit around and record every driver Michael has overtaken, he overtakes drivers all the time, we arent going to sit around and tape a video just for 'proof' sakes, we already know what his capabilities are. look at his records. and also look at the fact that ferrari were not that strong in early this season so stfu

:lol::lol::lol::clap3: maybe youre just blind. youre just pathetic and p**sed off that he has had such a grand win and a grand good-bye moment... and generate sympathy so that they would give him a world championship? wow i didnt know winning 7 championships and breaking all records is such an easy task.

Didn't know we had an undercover racing driver commenting in this forum... Also hasnt overtaken you? You must be about the only one. If you meant to say Alonso hasnt overtaken Schumi, you should review the Hugary tape. Once on the outside, so insultingly that the only thing left for Alonso to do was to wave while he did it; and a second time to lap him on the 23rd lap...

On the contrary, each time Schumi has been stuck behind Alonse, that is where he has remaind: BEHIND despite having the faster car...

So, my point is false, you say? You must be looking at old tapes when Alonso was driving for Minardi. Alonso owns Schumi over the last two years since the Renault is competitive. Had he only had a team mate with half his talent in stead of useless Fisi, the world championship would have been already decided by now.

By the time he wins the second worldchampioship later this year, Alonso will be 2 up on Schumi at the same age...

But laught away, it is the last resort when you run out of arguments...

Didn't know we had an undercover racing driver commenting in this forum... Also hasnt overtaken you? You must be about the only one. If you meant to say Alonso hasnt overtaken Schumi, you should review the Hugary tape. Once on the outside, so insultingly that the only thing left for Alonso to do was to wave while he did it; and a second time to lap him on the 23rd lap...

On the contrary, each time Schumi has been stuck behind Alonse, that is where he has remaind: BEHIND despite having the faster car...

So, my point is false, you say? You must be looking at old tapes when Alonso was driving for Minardi. Alonso owns Schumi over the last two years since the Renault is competitive. Had he only had a team mate with half his talent in stead of useless Fisi, the world championship would have been already decided by now.

By the time he wins the second worldchampioship later this year, Alonso will be 2 up on Schumi at the same age...

Now that's a good laugh :lol::lol::lol:

wow your post is seriously funny, no lies..

the statement in bold is FALSE ITSELF. Michael had the WORST set up/package for that race, it wasnt handling at all, hence alonso managed to overtake him, alonso just had the same advantage he had even in 2005 - where the renault worked extremely well, its hard to overtake in formula 1 these days considering the speed they travel through and mostly, going up the ladder in positions is just done in the pitlanes nowdays - and that is why he wasnt able to overtake him in turkey.

its really funny how youre judging a driver against a 7 times world champion by just one overtaking move - that too with completely different machinery/setup.

wow your post is seriously funny, no lies..

Michael had the WORST set up/package for that race, it wasnt handling at all, hence alonso managed to overtake him, alonso just had the same advantage he had even in 2005 -

Were u at Ferraris pits??? all Schumi fans were saying that day before the race how "Maestro" will show to all how can he drive in the rain....

Dont get me wrong...he knows how to drive in the rain, but maybe others have learn as well and were simply much faster than him....nothing wrong with the setup and please stop with the tyres....Bstone are/were performing quite ok in Hungary for that matter......no advantage there for Michelin drivers.....The lap time confirm that......

Were u at Ferraris pits??? all Schumi fans were saying that day before the race how "Maestro" will show to all how can he drive in the rain....

Dont get me wrong...he knows how to drive in the rain, but maybe others have learn as well and were simply much faster than him....nothing wrong with the setup and please stop with the tyres....Bstone are/were performing quite ok in Hungary for that matter......no advantage there for Michelin drivers.....The lap time confirm that......

bridgestone were perfoming ok only when the track started to turn dry - and then we saw Michael's pace. His car setup was not suitable for the wet at all, thats why he spun out and had a moment, comparingly to what alonso had, Michael was no where and couldnt even catch up - we all saw how alonso exceeded away from michael in such a little amount of time, that just proves it all

and if you have eyes and some common sense, you dont have to be at ferrari pits to identify something common, and the maestro did prove himself, he fought like a champion for 3rd place, too bad nothing on the car co-operated with him

bridgestone were perfoming ok only when the track started to turn dry - and then we saw Michael's pace. His car setup was not suitable for the wet at all, thats why he spun out and had a moment, comparingly to what alonso had, Michael was no where and couldnt even catch up - we all saw how alonso exceeded away from michael in such a little amount of time, that just proves it all

and if you have eyes and some common sense, you dont have to be at ferrari pits to identify something common, and the maestro did prove himself, he fought like a champion for 3rd place, too bad nothing on the car co-operated with him

MS was beaten where he was known as the strongest.....In its own game. Excuses from ferrari pits are common and only a good gossip for papers.

Back on topic................Kablammo!!!!!