Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogster

So Long Michael Schumacher

Michael, I wish you a very good, safe and bright future.. Even I am not your no 1 fan, you will be missed. Surely missed. I do wish that you ,instead of retiring, fall back into testing role for a couple of races, like oliver did. Watching you on tv giving his emotional speech is very heart breaking for your die heart fans. Me 2

And now kimi to ferrari. :) well now I have to get use to support ferrari team. I hope to see you visiting the German race in 2007 :)

We will miss u Michael Schumacher... <ferrari flag waving>

I can't wait for 2007, knowing this now. Its like waiting for Christmas all year!

Why would it be christmas every day for you. Now FA will be beat by another driver better then him, KR, and you wont have a driver to blame all the totaly unrelated and stupid things you conspiracy theorists come up with on

You know, alot of the people don't really know how to appreciate someone. I know criticizing others is your main profession, but sometimes you have to take off your hats too. At the end of the day, this was really forced on him, his whole driving style actually changed because of the media. Previously, when he was new, he used to race brilliantly (he still does) and if anyone did see the 1997 and 1998 championships, they will know what Im talking about. But back to point, his racing style has changed dramatically, he does not take the risks he previously used to, because he knows - if anything happens, the media is just waiting to pounce on him and call him a "cheat" and you-know-what.

He had such a talent that no other current F1 driver has, if you look at the battles he has fought, if you look at the hardwork he has put in, it's really hard to imagine some people can be dedicated like this. He was a true inspiration, a true legend, and finally a great personality.

Here you can actually see a video of why they called him the "rain-master", why he was so dominant and why so many people love him today.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=84...acher&hl=en

All these years have been fantastic for me, all the controversies he creates is just rather intresting and keeps all the fans lived-up to the sport. He is a person who would do anything for success, he fought his way to the top and I really don't find anyone similar like him in the present day generation.

Thank you Michael, it has been great.

obviously i am gutted that he is now retiring (though in my heart i know that it is probably the right decision) and yes i did shed a litlle tear or 2 when he announced it in the press conference. But worse for me is some peoples

you may or may not like him but how anyone can deny that he has been a major influence on F1 history is beyond me

He has been a major influence of formula 1 but that isnt necessarily a good thing.

Even those who hate him have to admit 1 this - he's given us all good and bad memories, controversy, drama, plenty to talk about over the years, some great rivalries (Schu/Hill, Schu/Mika), and some displays of bloody amazing driving. He may be labelled a 'cheat' by those who dislike him but F1 would have been FAR worse off without him

Even those who hate him have to admit 1 this - he's given us all good and bad memories, controversy, drama, plenty to talk about over the years, some great rivalries (Schu/Hill, Schu/Mika), and some displays of bloody amazing driving. He may be labelled a 'cheat' by those who dislike him but F1 would have been FAR worse off without him

I wouldnt go that far. Thats like saying cricket would be far worse if not for Hansy Cronje.

yeah i agree Jem - i know your not his greatest fan but at least you have the decency to admit that he made a significant impact

ykick -MS may be remebered in the future as a cheat but also as a WDC, but he will be remebered & will be always present in the history books of F1 - can you say the same for DC???

yeah i agree Jem - i know your not his greatest fan but at least you have the decency to admit that he made a significant impact

ykick -MS may be remebered in the future as a cheat but also as a WDC, but he will be remebered & will be always present in the history books of F1 - can you say the same for DC???

DC is just a blot on the tarmac

We'll always have videos of Red Dwarf to remind us................................

I think, its the 2nd time in the history of this forum that I completly agree with you... :thbup::)

Huh? DC is still racing? where?

Huh? DC is still racing? where?

:thbup:

:lol:

I bet you can get DVD's too...

Do they have Red Dwarf in USA? Its up there with the greatest TV programmes of all time, despite the dodgy special effects!

Michael, I wish you a very good, safe and bright future.. Even I am not your no 1 fan, you will be missed. Surely missed. I do wish that you ,instead of retiring, fall back into testing role for a couple of races, like oliver did. Watching you on tv giving his emotional speech is very heart breaking for your die heart fans. Me 2

And now kimi to ferrari. :) well now I have to get use to support ferrari team. I hope to see you visiting the German race in 2007 :)

We will miss u Michael Schumacher... <ferrari flag waving>

he will be missed by youand yes by some others but the majority of us are saying bye bye.so long schmucker,never come back :clap3:

he will be missed by youand yes

Youand Yes. Sounds like a Swedish discus thrower. How do you know this man will miss Michael?