Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

2007 Grid

So if Alonso is WDC and Hamilton get the second seat McLarens could end up being numbered 1 and 6?

No of course not, if alonso wins the title then mclaren in 2007 will be numbers 1 and 2.

No of course not, if alonso wins the title then mclaren in 2007 will be numbers 1 and 2.

Thats what I though jems. Old Bruce just threw a curweball to confuse me, that bugger :lol:

Ron Dennis may choose to split the driving duties between Pedro and LH. Similar to what Red Bull did last year with CK and VL.

What, and risk a drivers championship? (not that either would be in contention, but its worth a thought)

McLaren do not have a history of having poor drivers. The worst since Blundell was JPM. nce.

Indeed, JPM's lack of form was highlighted at McLaren. He was a terrible disappointment to Ron, I am sure.

Indeed, JPM's lack of form was highlighted at McLaren. He was a terrible disappointment to Ron, I am sure.

And for a lot of fans too bajo, I liked the guy...

----

If Schumacher is champion and leaves the sport, Kimmi will have the 0 and Massa 2, Renault 3 and 4...

If Alonso is champion, Mclaren will have 1 and 2 , and depending in the final WCC Renault or Ferrari will have 3 and 4...

news suggest albers is out of spykar contary to expected there is an inteview that he will he driving a honda powered car next year so maybe super aguri

news suggest albers is out of spykar contary to expected there is an inteview that he will he driving a honda powered car next year so maybe super aguri

He'd be better off returning to DTM!

anyway where did u get that news from?

Nigel Mansell drove like a rookie on his short lived comeback to F1!

Alonso will rip a rookie team mate to pieces next season... It would be a harsh reality check for the newcomer!

Alonso will rip a rookie team mate to pieces next season... It would be a harsh reality check for the newcomer!

Well I'd be nervous if I were you. If a rookie does get the mclaren seat, then everyone will expect Alonso to destroy them every race. But if Alonso is outperformed just once by Hamilton or Paffett, it will be massive news and Alonso will not look good! And, chances are, Hamilton or Paffett would get ahead of alonso once or twice, just like sato finished ahead of button once or twice, and irvine finishing ahead of schuey, it just happens! So if I was an alonso fan I'd prefer to have De la Rosa as a team-mate

I hope Alonso gets a good team mate... Fisi has been an absolute waste this season. how many points has he taken off shumacher all season?

I hope Alonso gets a good team mate... Fisi has been an absolute waste this season. how many points has he taken off shumacher all season?

Well he crashed into schuey at hungary, that helped!!! And he won in malaysia

Well he crashed into schuey at hungary, that helped!!! And he won in malaysia

True Hungary was a good job, haha....

Malaysia he took points off his teammate too though... I sometimes with Renault would use the same team orders as Ferrari, Those 2 points could have proved useful round about now in the championship for FA.

But at that point the championship had only just begun, so would've been unreasonable to use team orders. Fisi had just as much of a right back then to fight for wins. If the same situation happened in china, i expect Fisi would let Fernando by

Why does there need to be two threads on the same subject? Check the stickied thread.

Easy, this thread did not start off with a whole lot of ribbish rather with an almost complete grid. To put it short, this thread is better :P

Seriously, I think Albers might be i with a good chance for the last McLaren seat. My reason for this is that he has had a stellar season for Midland and now that they have been sold Hamilton could get farmed out there while Albers goes to McLaren for a season. Everybody wins as Albers get to bring some real experisnce to Spyker for 2008 while Lewis gets to make all his rookie mistakes in Spyker which probably cost a third of that of a McLaren.

Just a thought.

Easy, this thread did not start off with a whole lot of ribbish rather with an almost complete grid. To put it short, this thread is better :P

Seriously, I think Albers might be i with a good chance for the last McLaren seat. My reason for this is that he has had a stellar season for Midland and now that they have been sold Hamilton could get farmed out there while Albers goes to McLaren for a season. Everybody wins as Albers get to bring some real experisnce to Spyker for 2008 while Lewis gets to make all his rookie mistakes in Spyker which probably cost a third of that of a McLaren.

Just a thought.

It has the almost complete grid on it if you care to look, so there was no need for this thread, the other one was stickied therefore it must be seen as good. The whole point of it was to get to the complete grid through all the rumours, which it has done.

The stickied one has a 5 star rating, and shows everything this one does, and then some.... :ninja:

It has the almost complete grid on it if you care to look, so there was no need for this thread, the other one was stickied therefore it must be seen as good. The whole point of it was to get to the complete grid through all the rumours, which it has done.

Well, IMHO that other thread lost the plot and I can not see anything near a complete grid there.

What do you think about the Albers connection?

The stickied one has a 5 star rating, and shows everything this one does, and then some.... :ninja:

No.

Does it show chassis number, engine numbers, complete sponsorships? No.

The five star rating can easily be added.

Try clicking the first post, you'll find it there. No need to make double topics, especially when there is a sticky for it already. Geez I go away for two weeks and look what happens. :eusa_think:

Ctrl300, they're both about the same thing, the grid next year, having the small differences of engine numbers mean nothing, we don't have double topics just because in one it's a longer interview than the other do we?

I haven't spent several weeks updating and changing posts and adding rumours just for someone to come along and make the same post and render my time wasted. As from now I'll discuss the grid on the older thread, where it's supposed to be discussed and was discussed last time I was here. :clap3: