Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

The Fight Is On!

Well now the Schumi trails Fernando by only 2 markers the title fight is pretty much even steven. Which driver and team will prevail? Ferrari has been in this spot before and has come out winners, do the boys from France have it in them to derail the red machine? If I were a betting man my mortage would be down on the team from Italy. This will be a fight to the end, Schumi smells his 8th and final WDC and Ferrari can taste the sweet taste of another WCC. I pity the squad from France for they shall go down :D

Well now the Schumi trails Fernando by only 2 markers the title fight is pretty much even steven. Which driver and team will prevail? Ferrari has been in this spot before and has come out winners, do the boys from France have it in them to derail the red machine? If I were a betting man my mortage would be down on the team from Italy. This will be a fight to the end, Schumi smells his 8th and final WDC and Ferrari can taste the sweet taste of another WCC. I pity the squad from France for they shall go down :D

agreed

the ferrari's and bridgestone are just looking fantastic, the renaults havent even matched up to their pace lately... and if massa doesn't have an ugly weekend just like this one, itll be pretty exciting

and since fisi is completely useless, ferrari will easily claim the WCC and between schumi and alonso, i think schumi will take it in style :thbup:

Renault knew the last three races would be their worst without the TMD's, it's party time for the final three though.

Fifi is throwing away the WCC, Alonso winning the WDC in the 2nd ranked team/car has bragging rights though :king:

The WCC will probably go to reds.....the WDC will go down in the last race...IMHO

i would like to see FA wins his 2nd title, but MS will be strong. The machinery will probably decide who will win.

The WCC will probably go to reds.....the WDC will go down in the last race...IMHO

i would like to see FA wins his 2nd title, but MS will be strong. The machinery will probably decide who will win.

for the first time in my life im agreeing with you :lol:

Schumi's gonna win in Suzuka. With the exception of 2005, Ferrari have won every race there since 2000. As for Interlagos, he might win, and the jury is out in China.

agreed

the ferrari's and bridgestone are just looking fantastic, the renaults havent even matched up to their pace lately... and if massa doesn't have an ugly weekend just like this one, itll be pretty exciting

and since fisi is completely useless, ferrari will easily claim the WCC and between schumi and alonso, i think schumi will take it in style :thbup:

You can't say that, he did bring his car home and got some very valuable points for the boys in blue. Massa would've scored points probably if it wasn't for FA's oil but he need to pick up his game if Ferrari is to prevail.

Schumi's gonna win in Suzuka. With the exception of 2005, Ferrari have won every race there since 2000. As for Interlagos, he might win, and the jury is out in China.

Indeed China has been a thorn in Schumis side, nows time to get a good result there so that he can close that chapter in his cv............

You can't say that, he did bring his car home and got some very valuable points for the boys in blue. Massa would've scored points probably if it wasn't for FA's oil but he need to pick up his game if Ferrari is to prevail.

true

Well that's good to hear ;)

Don't get a fat head ;)

Well that's good to hear ;)

I have to congretulate UrKo for being sober, for once. :clap3:

Looking at the stats, the red cars made significant gains over the blue cars over the past six races (With or without mass dampers).

Renault produced a shocker with the Michelin rain tires.

Looking forward, Alonso will definitely be under serious pressure from the sudden narrowing of points margin. Schu on the other hand will be totally at ease after his announcement and 90 GP wins. Alonso's luck is diminishing (And he had been very lucky on many occasions since last year) and should the pressure gets to him, he will be Shanghaied. But then, rain in Japan will see Bridgestone sh_tting bricks. Then the hot sun in Brazil will bring more surprises, I hope.

:ferrari::ferrari::ferrari:

Ferrari should now win both titles this year IMO.

However it will be interesting to see the way that FA reacts to the challenge with just three races to go. It will be a fairytale end to what has been a stella career if MS manages to win his eight WDC on the other hand FA has the chance to win his second WDC against one of the true champions of F1. What a showdown this will be.

Who ever said that Formula One is boring!!!!!!!!!!

Renault knew the last three races would be their worst without the TMD's, it's party time for the final three though.

Fifi is throwing away the WCC, Alonso winning the WDC in the 2nd ranked team/car has bragging rights though :king:

Ferrari Have been doing well in the high speed circuits. before the German GP Alonso admitted that Renault are going to be weaker until Monza after which he expected to be strong for the Final 3. Since then they have lost the mass dampers, so it might be different now. Ferrari and Renault have been pretty much even when driven by Alonso and Schumacher. The final three tilt the balance back in Renault's favour. So any suggestion that Alonso's Renault is inferior to the ferrari is not true. I think its too close to call for the final three. Mentally Schumacher is unbeatable now, Alonso will have a better package.

Its Schumacher Vs Renault!

Game on! :clap3:

But then, rain in Japan will see Bridgestone sh_tting bricks. Then the hot sun in Brazil will bring more surprises, I hope.

that depends on the amount of rain if it rains. If it rains so much that tyres and downforce play no more part at all and you get down to highway speeds, where lap times go from the 1.20's to the 2.10's, MS has the upper hand, mostly because since 2001 we havent seen a race with really bad rain and FA has almost 0 expiriance in such conditions. If it rains like in Hungry, FA has the upper hand, but if you get the kind of wetness on track as you did during the middel of the race in hungry where MS was suddenly gaining 2 secs a lap on FA, then the tables are turned again.

that depends on the amount of rain if it rains. If it rains so much that tyres and downforce play no more part at all and you get down to highway speeds, where lap times go from the 1.20's to the 2.10's, MS has the upper hand, mostly because since 2001 we havent seen a race with really bad rain and FA has almost 0 expiriance in such conditions. If it rains like in Hungry, FA has the upper hand, but if you get the kind of wetness on track as you did during the middel of the race in hungry where MS was suddenly gaining 2 secs a lap on FA, then the tables are turned again.

in short,

torrential rain (extreme wet) favours the tifosis

light rain (interns,shallow wet) renault have the upper hand

on a drying track (still interns) MS starts to get even ...

i expect the ferrari to have a slight edge on a dry track though .

Alonso winning the WDC in the 2nd ranked team/car has bragging rights though :king:

Not really. Since Ferrari sorted out their issues and stepped up in performance, alonso has had his butt kicked by ferrari every race. I think he has lost this title, which is a good thing for me

Not really. Since Ferrari sorted out their issues and stepped up in performance, alonso has had his butt kicked by ferrari every race. I think he has lost this title, which is a good thing for me

The banning of the Mass Dampers played a vital role in Renaults slide in form.

BTW, why is Ferando losing the title a good thing for you? Is it to much for you to bare to see your beloved Jenson with one win and Alonso with two WDC's?

Formula 1 is the most corrupt sport in the world!!! Pakistain Cricket has nothin on F1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Formula 1 is the most corrupt sport in the world!!! Pakistain Cricket has nothin on F1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Its almost as fixed as WWE Wrestling. The only difference is everyone knows WWE is fixed.

:lol: The irony of that coming from a South African

:lol: The irony of that coming from a South African

Ok then... Forrmula 1 is more corrupt than Pakistain, South African & Indian Cricket put together!

Ok then... Forrmula 1 is more corrupt than Pakistain, South African & Indian Cricket put together!

Dont forget Australia. We had a corruption scandle as well in the late 90's.

Dont forget Australia. We had a corruption scandle as well in the late 90's.

True... damn... Actually after WWE & Cricket, F1 is the most corrupt sport.