Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

The Problem With Kids Today

the problem with the kids on these forums

1) They don't understand the sport cause probably weren't even born until a few months ago

2) They have bad grammar and spelling

3) They make ridiculous arguments for the sake of arguing

4) Love a single driver or a team more than they love the sport

5) Have too many pimples, hence a lot of misguided energy to burn online...

6) Annoy the heck out of me....

I am going to take a break from this forum.....till these babies are put to sleep by their nannies and have their bottoms powered.

MODS: You may delete this topic as it doesnt belong here, I was just plain annoyed.

1) They don't understand the sport cause probably weren't even born until a few months ago

I am going to take a break from this forum.....till these babies are put to sleep by their nannies and have their bottoms powered.

MODS: You may delete this topic as it doesnt belong here, I was just plain annoyed.

I won't delete this, may be too much fun :lol:

But I will move it............

I'm afraid this applies to every generation.

But I agree that a large majority of the youngin's are too fanatical about their team or and driver. :thbdn:

Again im hoping this isnt directed at me. i am partiularly biased towards JB but i do like to think i can discuss the sport etc and i do love the sport itself, i dont just follow cos of JB!

Again im hoping this isnt directed at me. i am partiularly biased towards JB but i do like to think i can discuss the sport etc and i do love the sport itself, i dont just follow cos of JB!

Feeling guilty Ben? (I'm sure this thread is not about you, much :P jk)

don't worry you do just fine. I think with all the internet F1 forums are full of newbies who would want to discuss the schumacher retirement and fight like crazy over this issue. I am going to stay away and let it settle down before we can get back to the real business of F1

Indeed. I must say though, I was quite shocked by how sad I was when Schumi's retirement was announced!

Who are you refering to?

i hope this isnt directed at me :lol:

Im pritty sure this is directed at me and Urko.

1. I understand the sport fine and have been watching F1 religiously since 1999.

2. My grammar and spelling are good enough to suit my needs.

3. bulls##t. I argue with people like you who obviously have their head too far shoved up their ars to listen to a opinion that doesnt match yours. Just starting this topic has proved how much you love to argue.

4. I love the sport and i will continue to love F1 long after DC has retired.

5. You really need to consult a textbook about the human body.

6. Good. I honestly dont care if i annoy you

Ive been a member of this forum alot longer than you have. In other words im not going anywhere so you can either get used to it or leave and never return. Im personally in favour of option number 2.

Im pritty sure this is directed at me and Urko.

1. I understand the sport fine and have been watching F1 religiously since 1999.

2. My grammar and spelling are good enough to suit my needs.

3. bulls##t. I argue with people like you who obviously have their head too far shoved up their ars to listen to a opinion that doesnt match yours. Just starting this topic has proved how much you love to argue.

4. I love the sport and i will continue to love F1 long after DC has retired.

5. You really need to consult a textbook about the human body.

6. Good. I honestly dont care if i annoy you

Ive been a member of this forum alot longer than you have. In other words im not going anywhere so you can either get used to it or leave and never return. Im personally in favour of option number 2.

wow, guilty conscience pricks they say. In all honesty, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but if you insist that it be you, I will welcome you with open arms.... -_-

I was just refering to all those new posters who joined the forum today after schumacher retired and started yelling at each other...I think the old timer here get along just fine...

its all good..... :thbup:

Your reasons are valid, in an amusing sort of way.

I may take a bit of a vacation myself. The few posters I enjoyed chatting with rarely post any longer, and of those that remain, and post regularly, I just don't see eye-to-eye with. I find I'm tired of constant debate and simply want to chat F1, not argue about minutia.

I'll pop back in from time to time to test the waters. Take care, all! :D

(I'll still paint my sig in honor of M$ tomorrow, as I said I would if he retires)

I may take a bit of a vacation myself. The few posters I enjoyed chatting with rarely post any longer, and of those that remain, and post regularly, I just don't see eye-to-eye with. I find I'm tired of constant debate and simply want to chat F1, not argue about minutia.

good for you.

BTW take care ;)

:bye:

(I'll still paint my sig in honor of M$ tomorrow, as I said I would if he retires)

Enjoy your vacation, I think the next three weeks to china would be absolutely annoying for everyone on the forum. I am going to wait till the retire spamming settles, then we can sit down and have a good chat.

I am busy evangelizing a friend into the Church of F1 these days. He is so addicted to F1 that he wakes up at 4.30 to follow qualification on Live Timing. He is even thinking about flying to Brazil to see Schumi for the first and last time. so I have enough F1 to feed my soul....

:thbup:

I may take a bit of a vacation myself. The few posters I enjoyed chatting with rarely post any longer,

That's because certain users who live to make personal attacks are tolerated and not banned... :eusa_think:

and now one of them's taken to abusing me by PM and I doubt the mods will do anything about that either....

Point is there's always one c**k(or a few) that has to ruin it for everyone else.

I can understand you Mike, but I do think you are going a bit overboard. I too find some of the members unbareable, but to cure this I have put them on ignore. It's a very effective remedy if you ask me.

Anyways, have fun, relax, have a beer and I will see you around.

That's because certain users who live to make personal attacks are tolerated and not banned... :eusa_think:

and now one of them's taken to abusing me by PM and I doubt the mods will do anything about that either....

Point is there's always one c**k(or a few) that has to ruin it for everyone else.

demonhorse....i guess you just cant stop complaining.....Usually smart ppl stop 1st so i did. but u just kept going on...replyed to my post which is more than 2 weeks old only to provoke me.

That's y i decided to send u a PM, instead of posting posts which have nothing to do with the topic.

I hope you carefully read the PM.....

I can understand you Mike, but I do think you are going a bit overboard. I too find some of the members unbareable, but to cure this I have put them on ignore. It's a very effective remedy if you ask me.

Yes, Ive just added some to my ignore list... It works a treat!!!

There are occasional idiotic posts but they are outweighed by the constant interesting debates had on this forums so just pay more attention to the many good posts

There are occasional idiotic posts but they are outweighed by the constant interesting debates had on this forums so just pay more attention to the many good posts

Good point Jem

This is unfortunate but understandable. Hopefully, we'll see you soon...

He'll be back. We all come back. A break from the infantile babbling that pervades the site does the power of good.

I don't book myself any vacations, circumstances arise that do it for me, such as moving, internet not working for 2 weeks etc. LOL!