Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

The Problem With Kids Today

wow, guilty conscience pricks they say. In all honesty, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but if you insist that it be you, I will welcome you with open arms.... -_-

I was just refering to all those new posters who joined the forum today after schumacher retired and started yelling at each other...I think the old timer here get along just fine...

its all good..... :thbup:

ha...that wasn't me...

ya...joined in yesterday...

though got bad grammar... :P

i joined here just for the purpose of voicing out and deriving some fun...

hopes to improve my grammar futher though by being criticised by all of you about mistakes my post... :)

and...i dun even entered a topic abt MS departure since the confirmation from him...

farewell Michael... :)

I find that putting posters on ignore only drops you down in maturity so you cannot see other points of view.

Get along, or get a life. Your choice.

ha...that wasn't me...

ya...joined in yesterday...

though got bad grammar... :P

i joined here just for the purpose of voicing out and deriving some fun...

hopes to improve my grammar futher though by being criticised by all of you about mistakes my post... :)

and...i dun even entered a topic abt MS departure since the confirmation from him...

farewell Michael... :)

:o

You have stolen my name (kinda!)

I find that putting posters on ignore only drops you down in maturity so you cannot see other points of view.

Get along, or get a life. Your choice.

Spam and relevant points of view are two very different things. Thus a filter i needed.

Spam and relevant points of view are two very different things. Thus a filter i needed.

Exactly Ctrl, Some members posts are rated in the same category as the spam mails regarding $ex pills and Nigerian bank accounts!

Obviously Ar5 doesnt use spam block on his email either.

Exactly Ctrl, Some members posts are rated in the same category as the spam mails regarding $ex pills and Nigerian bank accounts!

Obviously Ar5 doesnt use spam block on his email either.

As most of his posts are just spam I think that comes as no surprise :lol:

Should I bring up the post where you called many of the forum members pricks because we thought Senna was better than Prost?

How about you just go back to school!

:poster_spam:

How about you just go back to school!

:poster_spam:

he is in school. how about u stop insulting every one not a biased alonso fan or not a schumi hater.

this kind of attitude is quite frankly appaling .

[quote name='narain fan' post='139158' date='Sep 12 2006, 01:58 PM']he is in school. how about u stop insulting every one not a biased alonso fan or not a schumi hater.
this kind of attitude is quite frankly appaling .[/quote]
Frankly I think its kids like AR5, Cav, And yourself who all try act clever all the time that cause all the problems on this site! You need brought back to earth by people like myself & Ctrl.

You clearly are all idiots, we have gathered that, But give it a break!
What exactly are you trying to achieve by butting into this conversation? It has nothin to do with you.
NOW SHUTUP and stop spamming, Infact ill just block all 3 of you since there is nothin to be learned from any of the dribble you all spaek!

Frankly I think its kids like AR5, Cav, And yourself who all try act clever all the time that cause all the problems on this site! You need brought back to earth by people like myself & Ctrl.

What exactly are you trying to achieve by butting into this conversation? It has nothin to do with you.

NOW SHUTUP and stop spamming, Infact ill just block all 3 of you since there is nothin to be learned from any of the dribble you all spaek!

ok now i gather that the %age of people having physiological and psychological disorders is increasing in the world :rolleyes2:

anyway what kind of attitude is it for a 23 yr old to have if he/she thinks he/she knows more than 3 other people coz they are marginally younger :lol: this is even moree bad than if some 13 year old thinks he is way more mature than he/she actually is :lol: superiority complex i guess.life is the great leveller and over time it will mellow idiots and bring them back to earth and deflate their egos that are bigger than alonso's head is these days <_<

Actually I dont think I will block you lot.

I find is entertaining and flattering that the three of you will all find time from your usual boring chit chat and school work to come write ridiculous insults aimed at me.... Bring them on, its really entertaining!!!

Show the forum just how mature you all are!

I find is entertaining and flattering that the three of you will all find time from your usual boring chit chat and school work to come write ridiculous insults aimed at me.... Bring them on, its really entertaining!!!

i dont remember seeing 1 post from AR5 that has been insulting others evn remotely,the fact that of all the people u can insult him tells all i need to know.

Refer to above post!

Please carry on

:roll:

Your are a motherf$%king retard, I have never ever encountered a complete brainless twat like you, you are the scum of the gene pool, I only wish we could just scrape it off.

By reading your irratic posts, I think your are infact the one with a mental problem... Go bang your head against a wall, Then read my above post and think about what an idiot you sound like with all this crazy talk.

Your are a motherf$%king retard, I have never ever encountered a complete brainless twat like you, you are the scum of the gene pool, I only wish we could just scrape it off.

:rolleyes:

If you can't hold your pasta down you should not order it.

I'm an idiot? I'm in the top 10 percent of my class and I'm captain of Quiz Bowl.

Shoe's on the other foot, now.

By reading your irratic posts, I think your are infact the one with a mental problem... Go bang your head against a wall, Then read my above post and think about what an idiot you sound like with all this crazy talk.

Lol, it seems quite weird, that old posters are getting fed-up of new comers. I think these sort of arguments has been going on for a long..long..time

I'm an idiot? I'm in the top 10 percent of my class and I'm captain of Quiz Bowl.

Shoe's on the other foot, now.

Oh No Ar5, like Autumpuma said, you are smart, even for an American...

hehe...no, you are not in cavallino and narain fan team...yet.

Oh No Ar5, like Autumpuma said, you are smart, even for an American...

hehe...no, you are not in cavallino and narain fan team...yet.

actually cavallino and narian fan are one of the smartest here, in my opinion