Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cristiano84

Fiarrari

Hi to everybody!!!As usually, I came back from holydays today in my hometown (Monza!) to se the GP at the circuit. And...surprise! Alonso gets another unjustified penalty for having done something he has not even done...and guess who is helped by this decision? Ferrari!

Clearly Alonso's right to say that F.1 is no more a sport, the entire mass damper question is also simply disgusting and unbelievable. Everyone now has to admit what everyone has to admit: FIA favours Ferrari. That is not happening only this year, cause Schu is retiring..no that would be ridiculous...it has always happened!

Clearly the way the sport is governed nowaday is a lot more like mafia than it was a decade ago, but that's the truth. Ferrari has an incredible power over the FIA, they could race with a V12 turbo engine and the FIA would state it to be totally legal. That can be seen also by the way GP2 is governed...ART Grand Prix, a team wich has strong connections with the scarlet clad, runs a car that, at times, is completely different than the others, as we saw during race 2 in Turkey... But, despite some brave team managers like David Sears have slammed the situation several times, things haven't changed and the FIA stewards have been pathetic when, at Silverstone, they found an illegal part on Hamilton's car but they declared it to not give any advantage while Durango's Lucas Di Grassi was excluded from a race just cause his team had repaired a ruined rear wing using unofficial parts.

Now, in F.1 the situation is even worse. Renault had built a car around a system they had brought to the FIA and was declared to be TOTALLY LEGAL, then by midseason the FIA banish it...and, what a strange combination, it happens just in time after a failed attempt by Ferrari to reproduce the Renault system. The same happend with the Michelingate in 2003, when again Ferrari was going to lose the title to either McLaren or Williams and the FIA changed the rules 5 races to go....Ferrari won nearly all the races and also won the title.

I really hope Fernando to destroy Ferrari in the last three races tha's all I can say now. and the F.1 teams should get allied for once to do everything in their hands to keep the Ferraris behind him. That should be done to fight the FIA-Ferrari connection

Did you enjoy the race dear friend? Welcome back too!

I have said my piece on this issue and I'm going to leave it at that!

Hi to everybody!!!As usually, I came back from holydays today in my hometown (Monza!) to se the GP at the circuit. And...surprise! Alonso gets another unjustified penalty for having done something he has not even done...and guess who is helped by this decision? Ferrari!

Clearly Alonso's right to say that F.1 is no more a sport, the entire mass damper question is also simply disgusting and unbelievable. Everyone now has to admit what everyone has to admit: FIA favours Ferrari. That is not happening only this year, cause Schu is retiring..no that would be ridiculous...it has always happened!

Clearly the way the sport is governed nowaday is a lot more like mafia than it was a decade ago, but that's the truth. Ferrari has an incredible power over the FIA, they could race with a V12 turbo engine and the FIA would state it to be totally legal. That can be seen also by the way GP2 is governed...ART Grand Prix, a team wich has strong connections with the scarlet clad, runs a car that, at times, is completely different than the others, as we saw during race 2 in Turkey... But, despite some brave team managers like David Sears have slammed the situation several times, things haven't changed and the FIA stewards have been pathetic when, at Silverstone, they found an illegal part on Hamilton's car but they declared it to not give any advantage while Durango's Lucas Di Grassi was excluded from a race just cause his team had repaired a ruined rear wing using unofficial parts.

Now, in F.1 the situation is even worse. Renault had built a car around a system they had brought to the FIA and was declared to be TOTALLY LEGAL, then by midseason the FIA banish it...and, what a strange combination, it happens just in time after a failed attempt by Ferrari to reproduce the Renault system. The same happend with the Michelingate in 2003, when again Ferrari was going to lose the title to either McLaren or Williams and the FIA changed the rules 5 races to go....Ferrari won nearly all the races and also won the title.

I really hope Fernando to destroy Ferrari in the last three races tha's all I can say now. and the F.1 teams should get allied for once to do everything in their hands to keep the Ferraris behind him. That should be done to fight the FIA-Ferrari connection

As I mentioned else where on the forum, I think most talk of FIA favouring Ferrari is largely bollocks. I don't think too many ferrari fans complain about 2005 where most of the rule changes were aimed directly or indirectly at Ferrari and their domination of the sport. The problem is its hard for many people to believe the a single teams and a single driver could be so focussed about winning that they blow everyone else to smithereens.

Think about this. Bernie and Flavio are co-owners of the GP2 series, they owned parts of Benetton F1, have many business F1 related ventures. Do you really think FIA or Bernie would go out of their way to appease Ferrari? I agree that Ferrari have clout, they get special treatment, but such respect is earned on the track not bought or sold at the bank.

I don't care why they get special treatment, it doesn't matter because they shouldn't get it.

Things should be as even as possible, and left down to the teams and drivers to gain their wn advantages (LEGALLY)

During Schu's reign at Ferrari, we saw the demise of Benetton, Williams & McLaren, the stongest oppositions. Only through a series of rule changes did the opposition caught up, with Renault's magnificant creation and Alonso's brilliant driving taking the championship last year.

BMW Sauber has taken where Renault left off and will be a big force in 2007. We are looking for good competition rather than destructive interference.

Game on !!!!!!!!!!

:ferrari::ferrari::ferrari:

During Schu's reign at Ferrari, we saw the demise of Benetton, Williams & McLaren, the stongest oppositions. Only through a series of rule changes did the opposition caught up, with Renault's magnificant creation and Alonso's brilliant driving taking the championship last year.

BMW Sauber has taken where Renault left off and will be a big force in 2007. We are looking for good competition rather than destructive interference.

Game on !!!!!!!!!!

:ferrari::ferrari::ferrari:

yep, they are using(bmw) rocket power i guess! phiew! superb straightline speeds...massa couldnt just get head of rk!

wel..it was mclaren who complained about renaults mass dampers! not ferrari, but i still do see a lot of ferrari biased discessions from the fia(illegal wheel covers)

bernie and FB May own gp2 series but fia is the one who is governing, so close ties with bernie is a waste of time.

You should never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement.

Did you enjoy the race dear friend? Welcome back too!

I have said my piece on this issue and I'm going to leave it at that!

No I didn't!!!!I was in the middle of a group of FIArrari fans who were screaming at every lap MS was crossing the line.............Nice to see you again JR!!

No I didn't!!!!I was in the middle of a group of FIArrari fans who were screaming at every lap MS was crossing the line.

:clap3::lmavfa: Sorry, but that really cracks me up

Welcome back and hope you stick around, your comments on non Ferrari-FIA matters are interesting to read.

How long did it take them to come to a dicision about Monaco? That's without FIA involvement, Monza they used the same rule of impeding and the same penatly alot quicker but no one can deny a much more grey area on what impeding is defined as..oh and Max seemed very involved with it when talking to Brundle on the gird walk!

sorry to hear all these FIARRARI things....

but it juz prevails.....

:mf_tongue: