Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Schumacher Legend Will Be Tainted By Mistakes

The car died???? :o

just tell me one thing AR5...did you follow F1 those years?

Fat lot of good that is - I have read far more informative posts about F1 in past years by him than by you, what is the point of having seen F1 for ages as you claim to if all you can do is troll about Ferrari and the FIA?

Why in gods name do all you young ones persist on talking about things in the past at a time you where merely a glimmer in your dad's eyes?

I remember you talking about the world wars a couple of days ago. Never knew you were that old :huh:

Schumi won in a pig of a car in '96 and the '97 wasn't much better.......also the '92-'93 Bennies...........

Lets be honest... in 1993 Schumacher drove the Benetton Ford (with the latest spec Ford engine), Senna drove the Mclaren Ford with the Older spec engine. Dispite this though, To say that Senna gave Schumacher a hiding that year would be an understatement! Senna was a pure genius!

I remember you talking about the world wars a couple of days ago. Never knew you were that old :huh:

The fact that you are able to draw lines of comparison between the World Wars and F1 drivers explains a whole lot.

So you are justifying Senna cheating? Senna could have killed Prost in that crash. I have mentioned that several times, that a car flipped in the same gravel trap two years later and died.

Im not going to argue about this with someone who couldn't even spell f1 at the time it happened!

But for the record (And the youngsters trying to argue about it wouldnt understand it).. Prost & Senna had a unique relationship.... 1989 & 1990... They didnt crash to cheat they did it out of pure competitiveness and revenge!

A certain German on the other hand is a cheat, and could very well have killed many drivers with him dirty antics over the years!

The fact that you are able to draw lines of comparison between the World Wars and F1 drivers explains a whole lot.

Yes!!!

Because Senna died. Dont mean to appear sensitive but thats the way I see it. Senna is seen as a godlike figure largely cos he died on the track

Dont fool yourself... Senna was a godlike figure well before he died!!!

Once again I totally agree with you.

A Gerhard Berger fan of all people should know what I mean what I say Senna was a godlike figure before he died. Go watch the highlights of 1990, 1991, 1992...

Lets be honest... in 1993 Schumacher drove the Benetton Ford (with the latest spec Ford engine), Senna drove the Mclaren Ford with the Older spec engine.

Mclaren had the latest spec engine for the second half of the season. Not surprising to see your ignorance is not limited to modern F1.

So which particular kind of history is the exclusive domain of 'people who were alive that long ago'? Wouldn't it be better if you displayed your supposedly superior knowledge and understanding through your posts as other olders posters here do instead of trying to insult people who actually try to find out about the history of the sport.

Im not going to argue about this with someone who couldn't even spell f1 at the time it happened!

He already seems to know more than you, you can't even getyour facts right, why would we even consider your opinions?

Prost & Senna had a unique relationship.... 1989 & 1990... They didnt crash to cheat they did it out of pure competitiveness and revenge!
One of them did it to cheat first right, they can't both have crashed into each other out of revenge. So you consider crashing into someone out of a perceived injustice justified? You would prefer it if every race became a random crashfest, as son as you see a driver alongside "Hang on, I don't like that guy, why don't I crash into him."
A certain German on the other hand is a cheat, and could very well have killed many drivers with him dirty antics over the years!

Michael has never done anything that endangered the life of another driver - that is the way modern F1 is. I challenge you to prove otherwise. Nothing he has done is any more dangerous than things that happen routinely, in every single race.

Mclaren had the latest spec engine for the second half of the season. Not surprising to see your ignorance is not limited to modern F1.

Listen hear you brain dead moron! Firstly how do you explain the fact that even in the first half of the season using the older spec engine Senna cleaned the floor with your boy....

So I think infact as can be seen in all your spam/posts ignorance is your second name!

But the fact that you were about 3 in 1993 shows Im clearly wasting my time arguing with you.... That and the fact that you a clown!

What amazes me is that you the guy that reports every second post to the mods and yet you write rubbish like the above post.

Ctrl300 was right what he had to say about you!

So which particular kind of history is the exclusive domain of 'people who were alive that long ago'? Wouldn't it be better if you displayed your supposedly superior knowledge and understanding through your posts as other olders posters here do instead of trying to insult people who actually try to find out about the history of the sport.

Trust me I have tried, but some here seem bent on creating their own version of history so that it may fit nicely into their biased take on most things under the stars.

Listen hear you brain dead moron! Firstly how do you explain the fact that even in the first half of the season using the older spec engine Senna cleaned the floor with your boy....

So I think infact as can be seen in all your spam/posts ignorance is your second name!

But the fact that you were about 3 in 1993 shows Im clearly wasting my time arguing with you.... That and the fact that you a clown!

What amazes me is that you the guy that reports every second post to the mods and yet you write rubbish like the above post.

Ctrl300 was right what he had to say about you!

You're a f$%king retarded twat, go slit your wrists or just shoot yourself.

You're a f$%king retarded twat, go slit your wrists or just shoot yourself.

I think you will find thats your mom you talking about, now go carry on shagging your sister TWAT!

I think you will find thats your mom you talking about, now go carry on shagging your sister TWAT!

you pathetic idiots freak go an f**k all you mother f**ker....

do yiou have a mother then if yes go f**k your mother

(carry on, there are plenty more of kenneth's posts that will come in useful)

I think irts safe to say Cav is going into Mental meltdown... I absolutely loving it... Please carry on Cav... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

The fact that you are 15 does not have to translate into such behaviour :nono1:

The forum has been on a clean language track, so this sort of language should be avoided.

The fact that you are 15 does not have to translate into such behaviour :nono1:

The forum has been on a clean language track, so this sort of language should be avoided.

Who's 15????

Since the moderators have either left the forum or just refuse to take action, I haave to treat this board like an unmoderated forum - so I treat people the way they treat me.

That said, I'll probably get banned, I am not among the people who are above the law here..

When I see on Sky news tonight the breaking story "Loony kid in Delhi guns down an entire Zoo's tiger population before jumping into the Lion pit"

I will know exactly who it is.

When I see on Sky news tonight the breaking story "Loony kid in Delhi guns down an entire Zoo's tiger population before jumping into the Lion pit"

I will know exactly who it is.

:laughing::rofl::roll::lolroll:

why dont u use the "quote" feature ....

You can't even exchange views/arguments anymore?

There's no point - if you try doing that, some stupid fool will start abusing you, and if you report it to the moderators, they will turn a blind eye (unless you are one of the privileged few on this forum). There's no point, the current regime has destroyed the forum.

There's no point - if you try doing that, some stupid fool will start abusing you, and if you report it to the moderators, they will turn a blind eye (unless you are one of the privileged few on this forum). There's no point, the current regime has destroyed the forum.

Without getting involved it do seem like you contribute more than your fair share of abusing and should find yourself lucky not to have been banned, in other words you are one of the priveledged few you mention.

The amount of achivement that MS has it's so big that it doesn't matter those mistakes that you are talking about here, those mistakes are like a drop in the ocean, Who cares about mistakes, the most important thing is that he is most dominant driver of all time with those 90 victories, compare him to Prost 51, Senna 41, Mansell 31, who care about mistakes maybe that another record for him, just figure out how many victories and WDC would he had at this time if he wouldn't make those mistakes. He is not a God is a driver, and the best one, so what else could you ask from him, he has given more to the sport than anybody else, no matter what you can say about that, he kept this sport alive with the absence of Mansell and Prost retiring and Senna that was kill in the same year, so you should not be talking like this about the best driver of all time, with a lot of talent and achivement that are imposible to hide, don't look the negative part because even you have a negative one, nobody is perfect, the only perfect man that came to this earth was Jesuscrist, if you want to support somebody perfect at present Jesus to you and he is not going to retire, he willlive forever. :thbup:

The amount of achivement that MS has it's so big that it doesn't matter those mistakes that you are talking about here, those mistakes are like a drop in the ocean, Who cares about mistakes, the most important thing is that he is most dominant driver of all time with those 90 victories, compare him to Prost 51, Senna 41, Mansell 31, who care about mistakes maybe that another record for him, just figure out how many victories and WDC would he had at this time if he wouldn't make those mistakes. He is not a God is a driver, and the best one, so what else could you ask from him, he has given more to the sport than anybody else, no matter what you can say about that, he kept this sport alive with the absence of Mansell and Prost retiring and Senna that was kill in the same year, so you should not be talking like this about the best driver of all time, with a lot of talent and achivement that are imposible to hide, don't look the negative part because even you have a negative one, nobody is perfect, the only perfect man that came to this earth was Jesuscrist, if you want to support somebody perfect at present Jesus to you and he is not going to retire, he willlive forever. :thbup:

Schumacher did cheat his way to WDC in 94, used an illegal car in 95, tried to crash his way to a WDC in 97, parked his car to hinder his competition in 05 etc.

He has never had a competent teammate (with the exception of Piquet whom beat him) so one have never been to evaluate his skill or his equipment to another decent driver or car.

His teammates have always played second fiddle being there exclusively to help him to victory.

The drivers you mention (Prost, Senna, Mansell) never enjoyed such luxuries.

Prost had 4 engineers, compared to Senna's 10, and always an older engine than Senna due to the favouratism at Honda. He beat Senna, Rosberg, Lauda, Mansell and Hill in the same equipment while Schumacher had a clause in his contract not to face a top driver. I mean, get a grip. When evaluating the best ever one cannot only look at statistics unless they have raced against each other preferrably in the same machinery.

Finally Prost won the WDC in 1986 with far inferior machinery which is something Schmuker never has.

Schumacher did cheat his way to WDC in 94, used an illegal car in 95, tried to crash his way to a WDC in 97, parked his car to hinder his competition in 05 etc.

He has never had a competent teammate (with the exception of Piquet whom beat him) so one have never been to evaluate his skill or his equipment to another decent driver or car.

His teammates have always played second fiddle being there exclusively to help him to victory.

The drivers you mention (Prost, Senna, Mansell) never enjoyed such luxuries.

Prost had 4 engineers, compared to Senna's 10, and always an older engine than Senna due to the favouratism at Honda. He beat Senna, Rosberg, Lauda, Mansell and Hill in the same equipment while Schumacher had a clause in his contract not to face a top driver. I mean, get a grip. When evaluating the best ever one cannot only look at statistics unless they have raced against each other preferrably in the same machinery.

Finally Prost won the WDC in 1986 with far inferior machinery which is something Schmuker never has.

Funnily enough, i remember a Prost interview i saw few years ago and he doesn't agree with you!He was full of praise for MS.I don't have time to look it up!It was on Tv though!

Funnily enough, i remember a Prost interview i saw few years ago and he doesn't agree with you!He was full of praise for MS.I don't have time to look it up!It was on Tv though!

Thats funny how you can't remember where or when you saw it.

Another thing you should find funny is that Prost is a very modest person and for many years refused to talk about Senna as he found it to be of bad taste. Prost is very, very diplomatic and has no reaon for going out in the media and causing a stir.

Todt begged Prost to join Ferrari to help Schu at the end of 97 but Prost refused. Do you find that funny as well?