Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Schumacher Fans

I would've thought they would like to switch to raikkonen, the next red baron

Thats what i originally thought but i then remembered that alot of Ferrari fans on the forum dont like Raikkonen at all.

Thats what i originally thought but i then remembered that alot of Ferrari fans on the forum dont like Raikkonen at all.

I wonder y? The guy just likes to drink alot....

We all know any original MS fan's(since the mid 90's) stopped supporting him because of all the cheating which just left stat's whores and kid's. Kid's being the ones that support the most famous because they don't understand F1 and try for the "safest" option.

The stat's whore will cling to the next most achieved driver in F1......ugh Alonso, I speak for all us established fan's when I say we don't want your delusional rantings blemishing our favourite driver.

The kid's will go for the much more "marketable" (Iceman) Kimi.

Some trickle will go to Hamilton and Heikki for various reasons.

We Ferrari fans are Ferrari fans, the MS fans like AR5 I am not really sure

So you're saying if MS would decoide to stay but would move to lets say Reno you would then cheer for KR and hope that MS wont win races???

We all know any original MS fan's(since the mid 90's) stopped supporting him because of all the cheating which just left stat's whores and kid's. Kid's being the ones that support the most famous because they don't understand F1 and try for the "safest" option.

The stat's whore will cling to the next most achieved driver in F1......ugh Alonso, I speak for all us established fan's when I say we don't want your delusional rantings blemishing our favourite driver.

Suddenly Kimi is marketable...

We tend to forget why Schumacher is loved by many, he has a way with words, plus he's very talented, which made him the perfect "product". He knew how to sell himself in F1 terms, and his wily manager Weber saw the great potential...

But Kimi is'nt. Everyone knows that. He likes to get in his car and race, thats the impression I get. He does'nt forget his fans, but he can't be Schumacher. Many times, especially in these forums, his being teased at and ridiculed because of his voice or the way he speaks. To be marketeble and sell yourself you HAVE TO SPEAK TO THE MEDIA WELL.

Kimi "speaks" differently to the f1 fans. His does his talking on track, people love to see his potential, his speed. The experts gratitively appreciate it, (your kids philosophy does'nt make sense). Kimi will be loved only for his enormous talent and winning, and thats good enough for me...

I would remain a fan, just like I am a Fisichella fan too, but there is no question which comes first so yes..

fair enough ;)

You cant ignore Schumi's stats though, they're pretty amazing no matter whether u like him or not.

Some of us like myself base opinions on drivers performances rather than marketability or stats, hence why I don't like the way Alonso won his 2005 title and think Button is great despite only winning 1 race so far!!

Ferrari and Kimi. Everyone knows I've been harsh to marble mouth but once he straps into the red machine he'll have my full support :thbup:

Suddenly Kimi is marketable...

We tend to forget why Schumacher is loved by many, he has a way with words, plus he's very talented, which made him the perfect "product". He knew how to sell himself in F1 terms, and his wily manager Weber saw the great potential...

But Kimi is'nt. Everyone knows that. He likes to get in his car and race, thats the impression I get. He does'nt forget his fans, but he can't be Schumacher. Many times, especially in these forums, his being teased at and ridiculed because of his voice or the way he speaks. To be marketeble and sell yourself you HAVE TO SPEAK TO THE MEDIA WELL.

Kimi "speaks" differently to the f1 fans. His does his talking on track, people love to see his potential, his speed. The experts gratitively appreciate it, (your kids philosophy does'nt make sense). Kimi will be loved only for his enormous talent and winning, and thats good enough for me...

Alonso vs. Kimi is what I mean. MS fan's cant switch to MS when MS retires :wacko:

Kimi is much more marketable with that whole "Iceman" thing and nightclub antic's....[WWE announcer voice] he's the bad boy of F1! [/]

Alonso dosent take unnessary risks and will accept 2nd if it's too risky to try for 1st, he does his job in a very clinical unpopular F1 fashion.

Alonso vs. Kimi is what I mean. MS fan's cant switch to MS when MS retires :wacko:

Kimi is much more marketable with that whole "Iceman" thing and nightclub antic's....[WWE announcer voice] he's the bad boy of F1! [/]

Alonso dosent take unnessary risks and will accept 2nd if it's too risky to try for 1st, he does his job in a very clinical unpopular F1 fashion.

Wrong! Alonso is more marketable, he epitomises modern championship winners, stiff, conventional and practical, THE POPULAR WAY!.... these type of image does not hold the "intelligent guys" view, but Schumacher as a driver and spokesman was/is just a master of everything.

Why do you think Ron Dennis did'nt like Kimi's antics, because it is bad for Mclaren/Mercedes as a brand! Thats the same for the public face of the most glamorous sport on the face of the earth, F1. Bad boy image and F1 does'nt mix, hence Briatore comments, "Kimi's antics is like a breath of fresh air". But it does'nt mean it makes Raikkonen the favourite to be marketable, he's just the opposite of it!!!!

I dont think he 'accepts' coming 2nd, he clearly hates coming in 2nd, he gets beaten and then his fans say "he's more intelligent and is thinking of the title" - no, he just got beaten

I dont think he 'accepts' coming 2nd, he clearly hates coming in 2nd, he gets beaten and then his fans say "he's more intelligent and is thinking of the title" - no, he just got beaten

:thbup:

I wonder y? The guy just likes to drink alot....

no! thats becasue they are aware that if only they(kimi n micheal) were to become team-mates, kimi would kick micheals a$$...unfortunately(for kimis fans) or fortunately(for micheals fans), we will never get to see such a battle! just kiding guys....play cool! :D

Wrong! Alonso is more marketable, he epitomises modern championship winners, stiff, conventional and practical, THE POPULAR WAY!.... these type of image does not hold the "intelligent guys" view, but Schumacher as a driver and spokesman was/is just a master of everything.

Why do you think Ron Dennis did'nt like Kimi's antics, because it is bad for Mclaren/Mercedes as a brand! Thats the same for the public face of the most glamorous sport on the face of the earth, F1. Bad boy image and F1 does'nt mix, hence Briatore comments, "Kimi's antics is like a breath of fresh air". But it does'nt mean it makes Raikkonen the favourite to be marketable, he's just the opposite of it!!!!

yep! ron dennis doesnt like kimis(drinking) antics, but that doesnt mean ron doesnt like kimi, just watch, ron will try his very best to pull kimi back in mclaren, just because he drinks a lot, doesnt mean he is not good for marketing...(its not that i dont like alonso), unlike alonso, kimi is a man of few words and all he is really thinking off is to kick his rivals' a$$. the results kimi brings (driving a piece of $hit) is more than good for marketing mercedes products. just imagine how much publicity mercedes would have brought to themselves if only they knew how to make engines (2003 and 2005) last a race distance!

I'm one of Schumacher's biggest fan and he'll remain as my number 1 idol regardless if he's still there or not.

Since he'll be gone next year I'll just have to support my team, Toyota. Eventhough suck like sh!t and make decision that makes absolutely no sense.

I've like Kimi's driving since he first enter F1, Ralf Schumacher, and Massa.

So it'll be Toyota, Kimi, RS and FM that I'll be supporting next year.

I never picked Michael, he picked me if that makes sense. Up to '94 i was a patriot with no particular favourite but normally rooting for Mansell or Hill. As Michael progressed through '95 i became to appreciate his skill a lot more and then i think Spain '96 sealed it for me.

Based on this, i won't 'pick' another favorite, i will wait and see if i am drawn toward one who demonstrates the same depth of abilities as Michael.

Of the current crop, i have deep respect and admiration for Kimi and Fernando of course, as many do i'm sure. I like others below them but these two guys are in a league of their own in my opinion. Of the two, it's my belief that Fernando is demonstrating the potential for that 'all round' ability so apparent in Michael. Kimi is blisteringly fast but a little ragged yet in my opinion. If he gets a decent Ferrari it may calm him down to get on with the job in hand and start looking at bigger pictures in a season.

He will be a hard act to follow but not irreplacable.

I never picked Michael, he picked me if that makes sense. Up to '94 i was a patriot with no particular favourite but normally rooting for Mansell or Hill. As Michael progressed through '95 i became to appreciate his skill a lot more and then i think Spain '96 sealed it for me.

Based on this, i won't 'pick' another favorite, i will wait and see if i am drawn toward one who demonstrates the same depth of abilities as Michael.

Of the current crop, i have deep respect and admiration for Kimi and Fernando of course, as many do i'm sure. I like others below them but these two guys are in a league of their own in my opinion. Of the two, it's my belief that Fernando is demonstrating the potential for that 'all round' ability so apparent in Michael. Kimi is blisteringly fast but a little ragged yet in my opinion. If he gets a decent Ferrari it may calm him down to get on with the job in hand and start looking at bigger pictures in a season.

He will be a hard act to follow but not irreplacable.

Jinx

;)

I will be supporting his replacement obviously but I have a lot of faith in Nick Heidfeld. A 3 year contract with BMW which have been impressive of late so it may be both Kimi and Nick. Nick had a bad race in Italy but he deserves more credit for what I believe being the most under-rated F1 driver.

I have to say that i am VERY sad to see Michael go. I will obviously continue to watch Formula 1 as much as i can.

As for who i am going to support next year team wise is still Ferrari, and driver wise Felipe Massa because he shows alot of potential and Michael said the exact same thing.

It'll always be Schumi for me and no-one will ever be able to take his place in my eyes