Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

Karthikeyan Aims For Wurz's Seat

Why is this noteworthy? Until Narian gets another race seat, I fail to see why we should care what he is doing. Perhaps the point was to highlight his sponsorship money? That is hardly interesting as large sponsorship dollars are quite common.

the news of Karthikeyan wanting Wurz's seat is very old. I did not bother posting it on this forum because it is not an interesting subject right now, AND

I knew it would be on the board anyway, with Bajo around. Bajo has a fetish for NK.

It is noteworthy on this forum for the same reasons, because there are a great many Indian posters on this forum and they are keen to, not only read the latest Karthikeyan news, but also to discuss it. Each of these is a compelling reason to post such news stories in this forum... Anyway, nobody's interested in hearing your judgement on the suitability of certain topics for posting. You've been told off once in another thread and here again. Let's hope the message sinks in this time...

Wake up and smell your bull***t Bajo. The discussions on NK in this forum are all started by you so your implication that Indian posters post such news stories in this forum reeks of crap. It is a commonly known fact on this forum (even your 'supporters' will agree) that :

1) You hate NK

2) Most of the topics about him are started by you.

3) You cannot stop deriding him and insulting him whenever you have a chance, justified or not justified.

You have been told off enough times, in fact roundly abused many times, in enough forums but still the message has not sunk through, which is a tragedy.

Wake up and smell your bull***t Bajo.

How dare your say something like that about bajo??? Didn't you know Bajo is an "expert" and an "educator" whose sole purpose is to use "his expert knowledge" about racing and remove ignorance on the foum. Don't you ever "dare question his posts", he "is not going change his posting style" to please you.

people like you make me puke mock!

bajo is so HOT :wub:

:rolleyes:

How dare your say something like that about bajo??? Didn't you know Bajo is an "expert" and an "educator" whose sole purpose is to use "his expert knowledge" about racing and remove ignorance on the foum. Don't you ever "dare question his posts", he "is not going change his posting style" to please you.

yep... :yawn: we all know he is an expert in posting rubbish(about nk) occasionally :thbdn:

I can see that the Indian mafia has regrouped and are now focusing their energies in a mass attack on Bajo. Very noble.

I would be happy to see all of you dissapear in order for Bajo to stay the same. If you can't bare hearing someone talk down on NK then I guess you don't have the right to talk down on any driver/team/designer/engineer either.

I did it and I will say it again...

Where are you SHADOW????

LOOK PEOPLE..ITS WHAT HE WANTS 2 DO..stop dissin indian people for that hode of crud. he's just one person. dosnt mean that all indians are liek that.

LOOK PEOPLE..ITS WHAT HE WANTS 2 DO..stop dissin indian people for that hode of crud. he's just one person. dosnt mean that all indians are liek that.

Are you Indian?

I did it and I will say it again...

Where are you SHADOW????

hello ecap...long time eh ;)

and oh, nothing wrong with NK aiming for the 3rd driver seat...whether frank will take him is his decision...

and oh, nothing wrong with NK aiming for the 3rd driver seat...whether frank will take him is his decision...

Aiming for and getting are different story.....................

Indeed welcome back Shadow :D

I can see that the Indian mafia has regrouped and are now focusing their energies in a mass attack on Bajo.

there is no mass attack, I couldn't care less about Bajo or Narain. But I do care about being annoyed by pretentious, self professed experts. Most of the time it doesn't bother. people can do their own thing on the forum. I just was a little too annoyed that time....

life goes on....its only a forum, the indian mafia is busy doing other things, mostly cricket betting and bollywood deal fixing....

seriously asking you bajo...why dont you just ignore any nk news?

Why would I ignore news that is of great interest to the forum?

Well the obvious answer is that I wouldn't. Especially when the subject encourages the sort of spirited debate that this forum so greatly enjoys. You have only to look at the number of posts each Narain-related thread generates for validation. Aside from these compelling reasons, it is my duty as an educator to elucidate matters about which many of our members are so badly misinformed...

I can see that the Indian mafia has regrouped and are now focusing their energies in a mass attack on Bajo. Very noble.

Indeed but it is no worry to me. The Indian offensive has harldy reached the peak of ferocity I endured at the hands of the Sato defenders...

B)

Indeed but it is no worry to me. The Indian offensive has harldy reached the peak of ferocity I endured at the hands of the Sato defenders...

B)

Indeed, indeed..............

Ayy...nice to see you!!!!!!! :D

Why would I ignore news that is of great interest to the forum?

Well the obvious answer is that I wouldn't. Especially when the subject encourages the sort of spirited debate that this forum so greatly enjoys. You have only to look at the number of posts each Narain-related thread generates for validation. Aside from these compelling reasons, it is my duty as an educator to elucidate matters about which many of our members are so badly misinformed...

Indian offensive has harldy reached the peak of ferocity I endured at the hands of the Sato defenders...

B)

but your education only brings hatred among members of this forum. i am not saying that narain deserves wurz driving seat, all i am hoping is atleast let him test, truly i just want an indian there in the scene, just to be proud of something even if he drives like sh!t or drives well, as testing a formula1 car itself is such an achivement. but some day i really hope a quality indian driver enters f1..adios!

there is no mass attack, I couldn't care less about Bajo or Narain. But I do care about being annoyed by pretentious, self professed experts. Most of the time it doesn't bother. people can do their own thing on the forum. I just was a little too annoyed that time....

life goes on....its only a forum, the indian mafia is busy doing other things, mostly cricket betting and bollywood deal fixing....

:lol:

Sorry, my mistake mate. Its all good!

but your education only brings hatred among members of this forum. i am not saying that narain deserves wurz driving seat, all i am hoping is atleast let him test, truly i just want an indian there in the scene, just to be proud of something even if he drives like sh!t or drives well, as testing a formula1 car itself is such an achivement. but some day i really hope a quality indian driver enters f1..adios!

There is absolutely no doubt that there will be a future Indian F1 driver whom will be there purely based on merit and raw talent. NK has in many ways been the vanguard for F1 in India and hopefully this will bear fruits as many a young Indian will take up karting and so on. Our point, and let us have fun with that, is that like Ide, Monterio, and so many before them Narain does not deserve a seat in F1. When we decide to have a giggle at their expense I think you should join in the fun too ;)

Sorry, my mistake mate. Its all good!

There is absolutely no doubt that there will be a future Indian F1 driver whom will be there purely based on merit and raw talent. NK has in many ways been the vanguard for F1 in India and hopefully this will bear fruits as many a young Indian will take up karting and so on. Our point, and let us have fun with that, is that like Ide, Monterio, and so many before them Narain does not deserve a seat in F1. When we decide to have a giggle at their expense I think you should join in the fun too ;)

:thbup: its all cool. forums are fun when they are controversial and when we all have our favourite drivers. But it is not fun when people get personal and start abusing, it not good when i do it and its not fun when others do it.

You are a fan of the Professor, and for that you will have my respect. Senna and Prost were my two heros, long before I had seen a single race on TV, I had read about their legend and seen their pictures. I was lucky enough to catch the 1993 season on TV, Prost was great and won in a dominant car, Senna was sublime, some call 1993 his best season, the things he did with that Mclaren Ford is the stuff of legends now....

:thbup: keep it cool, keep it clean....

but your education only brings hatred among members of this forum.

Many educators have been persecuted over the years... Often, the greater the controversy surrounding their teachings; the greater the need for their work. Here, in this case, we clearly have a group of people who refuse to face facts.

i am not saying that narain deserves wurz driving seat, all i am hoping is atleast let him test, truly i just want an indian there in the scene, just to be proud of something even if he drives like sh!t or drives well, as testing a formula1 car itself is such an achivement. but some day i really hope a quality indian driver enters f1..adios!

I too hope that someday there is an Indian driver in F1 on merit but that day has not come. What we have is a substandard driver in Narain who purchased his race seat for what was rumoured to be a record-setting sum and then subsequently purchased a testing seat, perhaps setting another record in the process. Now the same driver, after spending a year in a promotional role, feels he is ready to purchase a serious testing role? I don't think so...

This thread is quite hilarious. I love indians defending narain, makes them look like complete idiots!

Many educators have been persecuted over the years... Often, the greater the controversy surrounding their teachings; the greater the need for their work. Here, in this case, we clearly have a group of people who refuse to face facts.

I too hope that someday there is an Indian driver in F1 on merit but that day has not come. What we have is a substandard driver in Narain who purchased his race seat for what was rumoured to be a record-setting sum and then subsequently purchased a testing seat, perhaps setting another record in the process. Now the same driver, after spending a year in a promotional role, feels he is ready to purchase a serious testing role? I don't think so...

Indeed, you are so right..............

The sarcasm drips so heavily I fear someone may be drowned

Aiming for and getting are different story.....................

Indeed welcome back Shadow :D

the story says aiming pump :clap3:

we'll see about getting later :D