Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Alonso Hits Below The Belt.

Weber reacts to Alonso

Willi Webber, manager to seven time world champion Michael Schumacher, has retaliated to claims from Renault driver Fernando Alonso to the Spanish press that the Ferrari star is the

FA will just cry and cry, the spanish media isn't helping either as they are in a crusade against MS. They are quoting from FA what they want to hear.

Nando should just shut up and speak at the end of the season. He may win, but if he loses his crown to MS which is very likely to happen then he already dug a big hole for himself and people will be quoting him now since all he is been saying is fresh to the media.

Agree, Fernando if he has the balls should just shut up and race and stop being a girl about it :rolleyes:

FA will just cry and cry, the spanish media isn't helping either as they are in a crusade against MS. They are quoting from FA what they want to hear.

Nando should just shut up and speak at the end of the season. He may win, but if he loses his crown to MS which is very likely to happen then he already dug a big hole for himself and people will be quoting him now since all he is been saying is fresh to the media.

Nothing below the belt at all in FA making those comments. There are people the world over who believe Shu is a driver who has consistently thumbed his nose at the rules and expected "special" treatment from the FIA and other drivers. His on track antics and the unsporting tactics of the teams he has been a part of have done nothing to dispel this notion. From Benetton to Ferrari there has been controversy, penalties, unsportman like behaviour and outright cheating (witness the Benetton fuel rig fiasco)! For many people Shu will go down in history as not much of a sportsman and perhaps little more than a cheat!

I think he is an outstanding and quick driver and undeniably a big star. I was a huge fan of his in the Benetton days, then I started to notice all the "stuff" that seemed to follow him around and after awhile I thought I had figured out what the cause was. If it acts like... drives like.... and reacts like a ***** then maybe it is a *****

Yup FA might just be telling it like it is.

Nothing below the belt at all in FA making those comments. There are people the world over who believe Shu is a driver who has consistently thumbed his nose at the rules and expected "special" treatment from the FIA and other drivers. His on track antics and the unsporting tactics of the teams he has been a part of have done nothing to dispel this notion. From Benetton to Ferrari there has been controversy, penalties, unsportman like behaviour and outright cheating (witness the Benetton fuel rig fiasco)! For many people Shu will go down in history as not much of a sportsman and perhaps little more than a cheat!

I think he is an outstanding and quick driver and undeniably a big star. I was a huge fan of his in the Benetton days, then I started to notice all the "stuff" that seemed to follow him around and after awhile I thought I had figured out what the cause was. If it acts like... drives like.... and reacts like a ***** then maybe it is a *****

Yup FA might just be telling it like it is.

As I always say, there's two sides to a situation. I actually disagree with you. I think it's a bit rich coming from FA making remarks at such a legend, and he has just started his career for the most part. Frankly, I love Michael for the controversies he produces. It always keeps you entertained. I love the way he races, I love his personality, he is simply a master-mind. But I guess people who don't like seeing him succeed call it 'cheating'.

I do think that the Current FIA ruling S**** But than crying over a spill milk does no helps and infact make it worse. Is there a need for personal attack especially it has nothing to do with MS when he got the penatly. Personally I do feel the penatly to FA is unfair and that it.

My believe :

Micheal = Great Driver (ever since he can outrun those turbo car on a normal car like 15-16 yrs ago)

FA = Great Driver (he is still young and his time will come maybe he will hold even more record than MS)

More media hype to put us into a whipped up frenzy unnecessarily.

Michael will say 'quack' and brush the wet stuff off his feathers. Both will continue to drive far better than anyone for the remainder of the season. That is, and should be the talking point of this season, not all the bulls##t surrounding it.

More media hype to put us into a whipped up frenzy unnecessarily.

Michael will say 'quack' and brush the wet stuff off his feathers. Both will continue to drive far better than anyone for the remainder of the season. That is, and should be the talking point of this season, not all the bulls##t surrounding it.

Totally agree

Last 3 race will be the real highlight of this season

I would like to see MS & FA Fight till the very last race !

Agree, Fernando if he has the balls should just shut up and race and stop being a girl about it :rolleyes:

Maybe he could if the stewards didn't intervine at every chance they can possibly make for themselves.

And whats wrong with him saying he is the most unsporting driver with the most sanctions against him? Its true :rolleyes:

It would be interesting if someone would compile a list of penalties that have been placed on schumacher? I can only think of some race bans in 1994, which were against his team rather than him, disqualification from 1997 standings, and hungary/monaco 2006! But I have a bad memory

Just a moment then.... I'll edit this post with what I can find...

I've grabbed this from another forum... this aren't all penalties given just a bunch of questionable incidents he was part of.

* Monaco '06 - Parked his car during qualifying to prevent Alonso taking pole.

* Shanghai '05 - Didn't notice a Minardi about to overtake him on the out lap to the grid and pulled in front of him wrecking his car.

* Melbourne '05 - Squeezed Nick Heidfeld and made to apologise by other drivers.

* Monaco '04 - Warming tyres by braking in the tunnel behind the safety car, causing JPM to run into the back of him. 50/50

* Silverstone '03 - Squeezed FA onto the grass.

* Sepang '03 - Ran into the back of Trulli at turn 2 (breaking his front wing?)

* Monza '00 - Warming brakes behind the safety car caught the drivers behind out and JB went into the wall.

* Hockenheim '00 - Cutting in front of Fisi leaving him nowhere to go and causing them both to go off at the first corner.

* Austria '00 - Ran into the back of Rubens, then deliberately drove onto the racing line after crashing, to try and get the race stopped.

* Argentina '00 - Sideswiped Panis and caused a first corner incident then tagged Barrichello.

* Canada '98 - Came out of pitsand cut across track in front of Frentzen who crashed. 10s S/G

* Jerez '97 - Drove into Jaques Villeneuve in an attempt to win the WDC.

* Spa '95 - 1 Race suspended ban for dangerous blocking.

* Adelaide '94 - Went off and broke his car but came back onto the track and bashed Hill.

* Silverstone '94 - Stop/Go fpr passing Hill on parade lap, compounded it by ignoring the penalty and got black flagged.

* Suzuka '93 - Travelling behind Hill who was deciding whether to overtake somebody, he ran into the back of him.

Thats alot. The only years he missed out on a penalty was 1996 and 1999. Schumacher has easily been the most controversial driver in the history of formula 1.

Thats alot. The only years he missed out on a penalty was 1996 and 1999. Schumacher has easily been the most controversial driver in the history of formula 1.

1995 too, that was an error. Schu was given a 1-race ban after spa 94. Schu won spa 1995. By the way that is a list of 'moments' but Alonso said he has the most santions against him and that list only gives 2 or 3. Warming his tyres behind safety car monza 2000 and monaco 2004 werent really his fault

I'm interested to know what actual penalties/sanctions have been placed on schu, not an anti-schumacher exaggerated list of on-track battles. I dont think squeezing alonso onto the grass in 2003 really counts as a controversial/cheating moment

Maybe he could if the stewards didn't intervine at every chance they can possibly make for themselves.

And whats wrong with him saying he is the most unsporting driver with the most sanctions against him? Its true :rolleyes:

Maybe FA and you are right about this, but you got to keep in mind that all of that it's just because he's been on top for the most of his career in F1, more time than everybody and that's why you can easily remember all this that someone call mistakes and others call cheating, whatever it is, we are talking about this just because all the time he got as the driver to beat, everybody's eyes are on him all the time, and that's it.

Nobody had all the mistakes he got because they didn't had all the time being the top driver and we easily forget what a medium driver did, this is the real truth about all this.

Just a moment then.... I'll edit this post with what I can find...

I've grabbed this from another forum... this aren't all penalties given just a bunch of questionable incidents he was part of.

* Monaco '06 - Parked his car during qualifying to prevent Alonso taking pole.

* Shanghai '05 - Didn't notice a Minardi about to overtake him on the out lap to the grid and pulled in front of him wrecking his car.

* Melbourne '05 - Squeezed Nick Heidfeld and made to apologise by other drivers.

* Monaco '04 - Warming tyres by braking in the tunnel behind the safety car, causing JPM to run into the back of him. 50/50

* Silverstone '03 - Squeezed FA onto the grass.

* Sepang '03 - Ran into the back of Trulli at turn 2 (breaking his front wing?)

* Monza '00 - Warming brakes behind the safety car caught the drivers behind out and JB went into the wall.

* Hockenheim '00 - Cutting in front of Fisi leaving him nowhere to go and causing them both to go off at the first corner.

* Austria '00 - Ran into the back of Rubens, then deliberately drove onto the racing line after crashing, to try and get the race stopped.

* Argentina '00 - Sideswiped Panis and caused a first corner incident then tagged Barrichello.

* Canada '98 - Came out of pitsand cut across track in front of Frentzen who crashed. 10s S/G

* Jerez '97 - Drove into Jaques Villeneuve in an attempt to win the WDC.

* Spa '95 - 1 Race suspended ban for dangerous blocking.

* Adelaide '94 - Went off and broke his car but came back onto the track and bashed Hill.

* Silverstone '94 - Stop/Go fpr passing Hill on parade lap, compounded it by ignoring the penalty and got black flagged.

* Suzuka '93 - Travelling behind Hill who was deciding whether to overtake somebody, he ran into the back of him.

All these are not penalties given to MS he was not penalised for those in bold there are some that I am not sure about.

Spa 95 is not true, he was disqualified because of the board that they got below the car is was thicker than normal and the team said that it was beacuse of the spun he had in a chicane in the race after that he've shown that he didn't need to cheat to win in Spa and that's the track were he got his first win, so there was no probe of cheating in the end about this.

About those crossing in front I can tell you that the driver in front got the right of line, that means that he can shoose his ideal line to drive. that's why Senna was disqualified once.

Shangai 05 you said he didn't notice, that's not a mistake, and those warming brakes can not be call cheating, I am sure that you can get more about Montoya who was in F1 a few years less but who cares about Montoya he wasn't the champion all this time, so we better forget abotu that.

If we take out those in bold (and I'm sure we can take some more out of there) you will find out that he is not so bad after all, at least he doesn't talk about other driver like Alonso does and that can put FA in a worst level than MS is in your opinion.

Yeah Alonso who are you to speak your mind when someone asks you a specific question!? :rolleyes: everyone knows your not allowed an opinion until your 7th WDC :lol:

Blow it out your a## Weber, if you wanted MS to go out with all praises you should have told him not to be such a twat(cav ;) )... or else he could die, that would get most people to only praise him and not criticize/tell the truth. *go on someone hit reply without even considering that it's true*

^^^^^Alonso fans losing it :D

Yeah Alonso who are you to speak your mind when someone asks you a specific question!? :rolleyes: everyone knows your not allowed an opinion until your 7th WDC :lol:

Blow it out your a## Weber, if you wanted MS to go out with all praises you should have told him not to be such a twat(cav ;) )... or else he could die, that would get most people to only praise him and not criticize/tell the truth. *go on someone hit reply without even considering that it's true*

Great post comrade!

^^^^^Alonso fans losing it :D

Can understand how it would seem like that, maybe I should have said it back at Monaco when he was blowing on about others then aswell...not sure maybe I did.

The Alonso kid forgot that is the reigning world champion and thinks he is still in a school yard.This is not a very wise comment and especially after MS announced his retirement. :thbdn:

I'd say Nando will have to eat his word in a near future, because his chance on winning again the WDC are very slim, but who knows may be he is right. I bet after JV, Nando has the biggest mouth in the grid. Now JV is gone for good. Hopefully Nando becomes a no one with Mclaren and drop him for Hamilton or Paffet. I'll be getting a good laugh.

Weber reacts to Alonso

"It was an unbelievable insult, totally below the belt. I regard Alonso as a brilliant driver, but his behaviour right now is just pitiful. Michael will give him a suitable answer on the track," Weber told Reuters.

Michael should dig into his bag of tricks and find something for Alonso, maybe force an accident if the Spaniard gets the lead.

Michael should dig into his bag of tricks and find something for Alonso, maybe force an accident if the Spaniard gets the lead.

MS finishing his career disqualified from the championship like in 97 would be a very appropriate exit :clap3:

MS finishing his career disqualified from the championship like in 97 would be a very appropriate exit :clap3:

like Zidane!

Red card for cheaty Scummi!

I don't think Fernando should shut-up at all!! I like his honest comments. I also like that he's sticking to them even though Flavio is backpedalling. The people who object to the comments should develop a tougher skin.....Fernando is saying what MANY people worldwide are thinking. Good for him.