Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Alonso Hits Below The Belt.

I wouldnt call a Red Bull a backmarker.

considering that half the grid is a car somehow tied to redbull, they arnt back markers at all

Forgot about Monaco this year already have we :lol::lol::lol:

Customer engines are pointless to gain good consistency.

You may be lucky here or there, but to challenge for the top 5 in the wcc?

Wake up and smell the coffee! :rolleyes:

oh right, so ONE race in a whole season. Thats pathetic!

Like Button!

You're in trouble now! :nono1:

Just wait til JR reads that!

Hahaha....he knows Im joking...or I am not? :naughty:

I don't think Fernando should shut-up at all!! I like his honest comments. I also like that he's sticking to them even though Flavio is backpedalling. The people who object to the comments should develop a tougher skin.....Fernando is saying what MANY people worldwide are thinking. Good for him.

Alonso is a whinger and that's a fact baby B)

No need to react to Alonso, he's just saying everything he's ever wanted to say before Mclaren gets hold of him. ^_^

Customer engines are pointless for serious teams.

I think the 1999 Mugen-Honda's were customer engines bought by Jordan weren't they, and were very competitive? Although that was in the last millenium!

Im not certain but i think teams like Ferrari and Renault will be forced to give Red Bull the same spec engine as the factory team gets due to the new engine freeze rule.

Im not certain but i think teams like Ferrari and Renault will be forced to give Red Bull the same spec engine as the factory team gets due to the new engine freeze rule.

The last two years of Sauber had also the same spec of Ferrari.

I does not mean they are the same quality or operating at the same revs

This is really something to consider because is coming from Ralph, who is one of those who dislike Michael. I agree with him specially in the last sentence.

Ralf Schumacher has defended his retiring brother after title rival Fernando Alonso accused Michael of being the most 'unsporting' driver in history.

Referring to Felipe Massa's protest against Alonso's qualifying out-lap at Monza, 31-year-old Ralf said: "These are Ferrari decisions, not the decisions of my brother."

Alonso hit out at Michael Schumacher after Stewards bumped him down to tenth on the grid for the Italian Grand Prix.

He compared the 37-year-old German with Zinedine Zidane, who famously head-butted a fellow World Cup player earlier this year before retiring from football.

"I can understand his sensitivity after losing so much of his championship lead," Ralf Schumacher continued to the RTL broadcaster, "but I also think he should not take it so seriously."

Source GMM

CAPSIS International

Most of what Ralf has to say is rated just slightly higher than outter bullsh1t.