Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

The Most Beautiful F-1 Car Ever.

IMO this is the most beautiful F-1 car ever, I would like to know what people here think about this?

This is the 1996 Ferrari F-310 I now it wasn't a good car, but is so beautiful that I could marry one of those with those curbs like a woman, I want to know if there is another one more beautiful than this. :wub::wub:

f1-f310-3-ok.JPG

IMO this is the most beautiful F-1 car ever, I would like to know what people here think about this?

This is the 1996 Ferrari F-310 I now it wasn't a good car, but is so beautiful that I could marry one of those with those curbs like a woman, I want to know if there is another one more beautiful than this. :wub::wub:

f1-f310-3-ok.JPG

That is one fine-looking car! With proper gold rims on the Ferrari. I refuse to acknowledge a Ferrari F1 car as truly being a Ferrari unless it has gold rims :P

Ctrl300 is correct, we should be adding to the thread he posted..there are some beautiful cars in there that deserve another look by everyone!

Good topic mate!

It has already been up so if you could continue in the original that would be appreciated :)

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=6187&st=0

That post is dated May 15, I wasn't part of this Forum then, but now that I now I will do as you recomend and I'll continue the original.

Thank you for telling me about it that so I can see what you got in there. :thbup:

That post is dated May 15, I wasn't part of this Forum then, but now that I now I will do as you recomend and I'll continue the original.

Thank you for telling me about it that so I can see what you got in there. :thbup:

re-post your beautiful Ferrari in there, too!