Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loser Boy

Dejected By Schumi's Decision To Retire

Sorry for posting so late, but I was simply unable to come to terms with the fact that he's calling it a day . I can't believe it. It's so dejecting that the most competitve & the fittest driver ,with competitve fires still intact is calling time. On the 14th of this month, Schumi completed 185 laps of testing. Does anyone actually wishing to retire test with such dedication? I am angry with Ferrari for not allowing him to carry on for the grand double of 10 WDCs + 100+ gp victories. I do think they leaned on him.

It won't be fun watching F1 next year. It will be reduced to watching with detachment. I can't believe there will be no more "Fastest Lap: M Schumacher" .

It's so dejecting that the most competitve & the fittest driver ,with competitve fires still intact is calling time.

:lmavfa:

It's for the best TBH - I'd rather remember him competiting at the front than to see him struggle and lose respect.

It's for the best TBH - I'd rather remember him competiting at the front than to see him struggle and lose respect.

true... i would like to watch schumacher in a small team taking a lap from other younger driver in a few years... cant even imagine it...

But i actually do not agree next year will b not interesting. i think we're gonna have surprises, just that. we have no idea how its gonna be like, which drivers will b on front or which teams... i like the idea of a new f1...

true... i would like to watch schumacher in a small team taking a lap from other younger driver in a few years... cant even imagine it...

But i actually do not agree next year will b not interesting. i think we're gonna have surprises, just that. we have no idea how its gonna be like, which drivers will b on front or which teams... i like the idea of a new f1...

yeah i think F1 will still be interesting next year - mainly because of KR & FA changing teams & also to see if any other teams can catch up with them

but for me it wont be the same & probably wont hold the same interest for me - i know no driver should be bigger than the sport but thats just how i feel :( Hopefully i will find someone to support soon & can get back into it with somewhere near the same enthuaism - in saying that i also think now is the right time for MS to retire

Sorry for posting so late, but I was simply unable to come to terms with the fact that he's calling it a day . I can't believe it. It's so dejecting that the most competitve & the fittest driver ,with competitve fires still intact is calling time. On the 14th of this month, Schumi completed 185 laps of testing. Does anyone actually wishing to retire test with such dedication? I am angry with Ferrari for not allowing him to carry on for the grand double of 10 WDCs + 100+ gp victories. I do think they leaned on him.

It won't be fun watching F1 next year. It will be reduced to watching with detachment. I can't believe there will be no more "Fastest Lap: M Schumacher" .

I join you in mourning the leaving of M Schumacher, who indeed personified the sport. Indeed F1 will never be the same again. F1 and Schumacher were synonymous, as were MS and Ferrari. The only consolation I have is my second favourite driver is now driving for Ferrari.

didnt prost win his last championship when he was like 39 or somethin, schumi definately would of had a couple more years on him. i reckon he would of ATLEAST matched kimi.

well it is called timing you retirement.....and MS did just that....whether he wins the WDC or not....he'll leave the sport on a high....something few sports people have managed to achieve....

what a load of crap!it's the best day in recent f1 history,yeah he's gone.f1 can get back to fairness to all teams.hopefully,but we know the red team,they find a way to continue to control.see ya schmucker :clap3:

what a load of crap!it's the best day in recent f1 history,yeah he's gone.f1 can get back to fairness to all teams.hopefully,but we know the red team,they find a way to continue to control.see ya schmucker :clap3:

I think your reaction is a bit O.T.T, there was only 1 incident at monza where FIA appeared to be helping ferrari, and even then its not schumachers fault

Sob sob, Im still trying to get over Shumi's decision myself...

It just wont be the same bashing Kimi next season!

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: